Corruption of Police Offical's Positi...

Corruption of Police Offical's Position Implicated By Meghan Reardon

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Free Speech Not Power

Webb City, MO

#1 Jun 25, 2009
Meghan Reardon AKA bostoniangirl (Topix)
of Boston Mass. continues threats involving family member's abuse of power concerning an
officers position. Although personally I do
not feel this offical would act on such threats
implicated by Reardon. Ms.Reardon continues to imply such corruption.
Below are statements made by Meghan Reardon
bostongirl
Boston, MA
"We was in Mount Vernon? The Mount Vernon jail" What are you trying to say? I only understand sentences. Not jibber jabber. Were you in jail with Jon? Well then I will ask my cousins ex seeing he is a cop over there. Thanks. Maybe he can tell me more about you too. Watch who you call names. Blow hard is not that original either. Yet again you're not playing nice XXX. Is it that hair across your ass again bothering you?
My reply to Ms. Reardon:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#134 1 hr ago
I very much doubt
he'd risk anything
after he steps back
and reads the weeks of
your mouth I endured before
today.. If your gonna teach
me the ropes... you might
think about taking a crash
course. Never offer a cop
to over step his bounds.
I'm sure he figured you
out long ago. Not much
figuring to it.
bostongirl
Milford, MA
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#135 55 min ago
You think so? Don't test me.
Once again it was stated to Ms. Reardon
by myself:
Issues like this are not taken lightly by the Internal Affairs department. IA takes such implications of corruption seriously and will most likely end in review.
Abuse of his position is not an option Ms. Reardon and I suggest you refrain from posting threats towards others concerning such.
In America we are entitled to freedom of speech..not abuse of power. Esp. when officers of the law are involved.
Free Speech Not Power

Webb City, MO

#2 Jun 25, 2009
Might as well clear this up before this Police Officers integrity is compromised.
bostongirl can say what she wants but she can not make threats on part of Mount Vernon police Dept.
Bostongirl needs banned from the Mo. topix forums.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#3 Jun 26, 2009
You are so disgusting. I never threatened anyone. I said that I would ask my NON family member if that deadbeat dad was arrested like you said he was Suz. As for threats? You threatened me the posts show it all. When I said test me. I meant you continue your slander and I will press charges against you Suz.

I'd refrain from defamation of character on here by using my name to post your lies and half truths. There are such things as lawyers. I have one.

P.S. my cousins ex does not work for the Mount Vernon police dept. but in that general area not even in Lawrence County. So. now what? If you are going to start trouble at least tell the whole truth on here. Not half truths. God... find something better to do with your time then stir trouble which you have created.

As for freedom of speech if you want to hide behind that then that's fine. I also can play that card when responding to your nasty posts all documented as well. Don't make me quote you and your little trouble making friends.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#4 Jun 26, 2009
Free Speech Not Power wrote:
Meghan Reardon AKA bostoniangirl (Topix)
of Boston Mass. continues threats involving family member's abuse of power concerning an
officers position. Although personally I do
not feel this offical would act on such threats
implicated by Reardon. Ms.Reardon continues to imply such corruption.
Below are statements made by Meghan Reardon
bostongirl
Boston, MA
"We was in Mount Vernon? The Mount Vernon jail" What are you trying to say? I only understand sentences. Not jibber jabber. Were you in jail with Jon? Well then I will ask my cousins ex seeing he is a cop over there. Thanks. Maybe he can tell me more about you too. Watch who you call names. Blow hard is not that original either. Yet again you're not playing nice XXX. Is it that hair across your ass again bothering you?
My reply to Ms. Reardon:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#134 1 hr ago
I very much doubt
he'd risk anything
after he steps back
and reads the weeks of
your mouth I endured before
today.. If your gonna teach
me the ropes... you might
think about taking a crash
course. Never offer a cop
to over step his bounds.
I'm sure he figured you
out long ago. Not much
figuring to it.
bostongirl
Milford, MA
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#135 55 min ago
You think so? Don't test me.
Once again it was stated to Ms. Reardon
by myself:
Issues like this are not taken lightly by the Internal Affairs department. IA takes such implications of corruption seriously and will most likely end in review.
Abuse of his position is not an option Ms. Reardon and I suggest you refrain from posting threats towards others concerning such.
In America we are entitled to freedom of speech..not abuse of power. Esp. when officers of the law are involved.
Half truths and lies anyone? Suz loves to stir up trouble and tell only part of the story. She was angry that I was trying to help someone locate a deadbeat dad possibly living in your area. She called me all sorts of names herself. She's no trailblazer for freedom of speech just a coward who hides behind that idea.

As for posting my full name on here not a wise decision as I can sue you for slander. Seeing you twisted the story just a tad to make me look bad. Good job. Hope you are satisfied. Now that you once again succeeded in your early morning as you called it your "boston bashfest." Up north we call it slander and defamation of character. Think before you lie Suz.
SuZ

Webb City, MO

#5 Jun 26, 2009
Not when you posted your name on the world wide web and I quoted the statements word for word.
Not slander..whats the word you used, oh yeah honey
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#6 Jun 26, 2009
Suz, I am not your honey by any means. It is slander and defamation when you bold face lie!! I can quote you too. Don't forget your nasty comments and threats to me are on here too. Also your comments about me and my affair witha married man.

As for me posting my name on the site it was not for people like you to use at your disposal to lie about me. It was for Mike a friend to contact me. If I remember correctly you also accused us of having an affair and using this as a dating website.

Is that not slander calling me a homewrecker? Saying I am involved in police corruption b/c I am trying to locate a person who is breaking the law by not paying his child support?

Stop making this personal between you and I. I never wanted anything to do with you. I've asked you to quit... you refuse. But, I dont take to it kindly when you bold face twist my words and lie about me either. I will stick up for myslef and my freedom of speech too.

You really need a hobby. All you do is lie and cause trouble. A suggestion would be to cease in writing anymore BOLD FACE LIES ABOUT ME ON HERE!! Or I will take legal action.
SuZ

Webb City, MO

#7 Jun 26, 2009
LOL
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#8 Jun 26, 2009
I don't know what you find funny?

Do you think it's funny to say I am "corrupting police officers in Mount Vernon" and post my name? You're foolish to have done and said that and I think you are aware of that now.

Let's see how long you keep laughing about this statement you so boldly declared without merit.

A town where I don't even know any officers? How foolish of you.

You really have some issues!! Go seek help. For real-- you need reading comprehension classes, self help workshops to work on your hatefulness towards strangers and maybe church.
A lesson for us all

Webb City, MO

#9 Jun 28, 2009
"He woke up, rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "QUITE! BE STILL!" The wind ceased and there was great CLAM. Then he asked them, "Why are you terrified? Do you not yet have FAITH?"

Mark 4:39-40
SuZ

Webb City, MO

#10 Jun 29, 2009
Ex (relationship)
From Wikipedia,

"When used alone, ex is assumed to refer to a former sexual or romantic partner, especially a former spouse."

bostongirl ( spelled with lower case b where as a screen name is a proper noun ) states,

"...Well then I will ask my cousins ex seeing he is a cop over there. Thanks. Maybe he can tell me more about you too."

So it would be right that I assume when reading the term "ex" as noted above to in fact be a family memeber. You stated a different type of relationship after the fact and I made a correction to such.
You then stated, "over there" the location and only location at the time being spoke of was Mount Vernon.
It clearly states above that I more than once addressed your implication for misconduct and your reply was, "YOu think so? Don't test me.".

I handled this situation in the most direct way possible. You crossed the line and the officer you stated you would try to use as a source of information had the right to have this issue brought to his attention.
Then you continued to yet again try and bring another retired officer into this issue. This type of implied threat is without excuse.

Yes, you are correct when stating blowhole was not original, as it seems another poster had the same opinion prior to my posting, which just validates my view.
For weeks you have disrespected numerous posters on the MO. forums. More than one attempt has been made asking you to stop. It seems you think getting the last word in makes you right, well your wrong.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#11 Jun 29, 2009
You know what is even more comical about Suz and her rant about me and the "supposed corruption of a police officer." I don't even know the poor guys last name.

As I stated before he is my cousin's ex boyfriend from high school. I have never even met him. Not even sure they still talk. LOL.

As for her not being disrespectful herself go back and read the quotes I recently posted quoting her verbatim.

Who's calling the kettle black? What a joke this forum has become.
Becca

Artesia, NM

#12 Jun 29, 2009
Oh lord people, give it a break already! This web site is basically for people who want to keep updated on what's going on in towns. It's not for bashing people....
A little insight

Webb City, MO

#13 Jun 30, 2009
bostongirls's quotes in all their glory:

"I help people with my expertise in genealogy research and in locating people."

"Actually, I am highly educated you fool. So before you go running your backwood ass hillbilly mouth to me... "

"Bring it to Beantown and we can get down. LOL"

"Okay Suz bring it on!! I'd love to show you the ropes. LOL"

"Low class folks like you aren't allowed.... even on our dog beaches"

"You, me, Bag of Bones etc. Looks like Traveler is her only partner in crime slamming people w/her".

"Just stop trying to prove your a hard ass. No one gives a damn honey."

"Hahahaha!! Thanks Mike. You rock and yes you are right Suz is barking up the wrong tree. I am not the one to piss off."

"What in the heck are you talking about? Call. Call who? "
SuZ

Webb City, MO

#14 Jun 30, 2009
How many people on this thread feel going to an out of town site, exchanging email addresses, checking out photos, talking about time frames someone of the opposite sex will be in the same location together? How many people on this forum can respect such behavior?
I assure you it is not becoming of an officer ... so it's a pretty easy guess at NCO.
SuZ

Webb City, MO

#15 Jun 30, 2009
Mike contiunes AND I QUOTE"

"I'm so very sorry that you do not agree with my position. And bumped down? Actually, im in line for a promotion to E-6. So sorry to disappoint you.I show respect where it's shown first. You told me to not address you in conversation, i'm great with that idea. Why do you keep talking?"
SuZ
Springfield, MO
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#148 22 hrs ago

AMERICA! Why do we pay to educate a solider that will tell someone over the internet they do not know, think about this America, this could be one of your children, someone developmentally challenged to go play in traffic?
This same person that is to represent our country claims to be a part of a team that is responsible for implicating threats towards an American citizen over the internet. In my opinion a threat that compromises the intergity of a city law enforecement officer.
Think about it Amercia ... I could of been your 12 year old impressionable child. America what if I am?

SUZ
Springfield, MO
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#149 22 hrs ago

SO AMERICA TRUTH TIME... THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM OPEN TO ALL AGES AND THIS CONVERSATION HAS INVOLVED A MINOR (WITH PARENTAL SUPERVISION). TELL US NOW MEGHAN AND MIKE ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELVES? AMERICA ARE YOU PROUD OF THEM?

SUZ
Springfield, MO
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#151 22 hrs ago
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
With pleasure, inbred. Hey M! I think we found one of those methheads that started our jovial conversations!
... this is an open public forum.
Children are on here.....
You replied this to a child.... MIKE!
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#16 Jun 30, 2009
Becca wrote:
Oh lord people, give it a break already! This web site is basically for people who want to keep updated on what's going on in towns. It's not for bashing people....
I agree Becca. If you notice my original comment was on the story. It was not about bashing people. I think I am going to stick with the theory if you do not have anything nice to say...try not saying anything at all. I have no more words for Suz or her pals. This is beyond ridiculous at this point.
SuZ

Webb City, MO

#17 Jun 30, 2009
Her original comment was that a 16 year old asked to be raped. Beans is over looking the fact this child was mislead by someone that was in a position of guidance and abused that trust.
SuZ

Webb City, MO

#18 Jun 30, 2009
SuZ wrote:
Her original comment was that a 16 year old asked to be raped. Beans is over looking the fact this child was mislead by someone that was in a position of guidance and abused that trust.
bostongirl's inital comment and I quote

"Wow. This 16 year old kid obviously is not being raped ...."
Becca

Artesia, NM

#19 Jun 30, 2009
bostongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Becca. If you notice my original comment was on the story. It was not about bashing people. I think I am going to stick with the theory if you do not have anything nice to say...try not saying anything at all. I have no more words for Suz or her pals. This is beyond ridiculous at this point.
Good theory! Now I just wish people would read it and stick to it. Some of these forums sound like little kids arguing over NOTHING!!
SUZ

Webb City, MO

#20 Jun 30, 2009
Keep in mind this is an open forum to the public and children do have the right to read and post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls basketball Mar 5 LadyHounDogs 1
New beginnings ministry Feb 28 Bobby 1
Lost dog Feb '17 Donna 1
News Former Marine pleads guilty to charges (Sep '06) Jan '17 Fed Up 19
shane sitton (Jul '09) Jan '17 That Tina Chick 20
Alex and Marsha Jan '17 Heartbroken 3
The mt Vernon apts and it's tenants (Mar '12) Jul '16 Missourgirl 5

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance