Former teacher accused of sex with st...

Former teacher accused of sex with student appears in Greene County court

There are 238 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Jun 1, 2009, titled Former teacher accused of sex with student appears in Greene County court. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

Though she's accused of planning a clandestine liaison with her alleged victim just after bonding out of the Dade County Jail, the attorney for a former Greenfield High School teacher accused of having sex with a student told a judge this morning she'll respect the terms of her release in Greene County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Bag of Bones

Branson, MO

#224 Jul 7, 2009
SuZ June 19
If I were to waste any more time...which I choose not to

BG June 22
Bye. I'm so over it.
Your b@#$%fest is starting to bore me too.

BG June 23
THE END

BG June 24
You bore the crap out of me

BG June 29
I am so done with you at this point.

BG June 30
I am done with you and your nonsense.
I am taking the high road and not responding to your repeats anymore.
I choose not to waste anymore time with you or your nasty ramblings.

BG July 6
Actually, I could care less about you or Ex-Lax.

So SuZ, it was actually YOU that initially were done with it

...back on June 19th? lol

Carry on girls.

More popcorn ...and fresh horses for my men!
SUZ

Edgar Springs, MO

#225 Jul 7, 2009
"TRAVELER" I would of assumed you were better than that on your fact finding.
Yes, I stated my inital opinion.

"If I were to waste any more time...which I choose not to... you would see she repeats the same terms, ADD (at that to a man far above her mental ability). Same uneducated slams over and over, same kinda verbal abuse in every conversation she has."

As you see Traveler at the moment I was done with my fact finding which in turn allowed grounds for rebutal.
This Trav is MY only quote from above.
Come now, give credit where credit is due and that would be Yes, good ol' Beans.

Traveler

United States

#226 Jul 7, 2009
"SuZ", you have saddled the wrong horse. Why do people think "Bones" and I are the same person? Even though we have a similar outlook on most issues, we do differ on one in particular (though not as much as he thinks), that is religion. I think it was in the Branson forum where we discussed that issue. He and I do feel the same about religion, but he equates that to Christianity (which I don't). Hope this helps, besides, I'm better looking (in an elderly sort of way).
Bag of Bones

Branson, MO

#227 Jul 7, 2009
**sigh***

The point SuZ (and bg) is that we males continue to be amused at two women, ranting, in post after post that it's OVER - DONE!

And yet ...it isn't! lol

...no wonder we men don't know when NO means NO!

( no...no.. yes ....yes ...Yes....YES! OMG YESSS!
Whew, that was great! Got a smoke?)
Bag of Bones

Branson, MO

#228 Jul 7, 2009
That was me, back on topic

...with my eighth grade English teacher.
Bag of Bones

Branson, MO

#229 Jul 7, 2009
Quote: "I'm better looking (in an elderly sort of way)."

Dad???
Hmmmm

Edgar Springs, MO

#230 Jul 7, 2009
Traveller
Worcester, MA
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#918 May 7, 2009
It is a known fact that almost every rape reported is true. Women, Men and children have better things to do in life than to waste their time reporting false rapes. All of us know of people who have been raped and this nonsense of argueing over it all helps it continue on and on.

While we argue about it and create chaos others that should be prosecuting rapes or working on cases use this dissent between the masses to not put these rapists and abusers away. The more chaos and dissent we create when someone reports, the more offenders get off. We all need to stick to putting them in jail and protecting all of us.

So remember keep the chaos out of it, push the polices to do the right things only and take the attitudes out of it totally. He was accused and this girl obviously had 2 trials, would you take all of your free time to be doing this? That is what it takes to do for a victim, most of their free time and happiness to do the right things.

If reports are at a 98 or 99 % of truthfullness already known and she then took all of this time in her life to go through this, then he is guilty. Not many people would bother to go through that on a false report. Think about it and remember that the next time someone comes to you and tells you that someone raped them and or abused them and they reported it.

On another note the women of our nation that are speaking up about crimes (such as the story I just posted, once again I will post it here as it is true and ongoing http://barbadosfreepress.wordpress.com/2006/1 ...) want to ask our polices and prosecutors why they are not prosecuting adult rapes cases? It is time to get back doing that. This victim has tons of courage and tenacity and I wish her the best life she can have.
SUZ

Edgar Springs, MO

#231 Jul 7, 2009
I like boring...
mmmmH

Edgar Springs, MO

#232 Jul 7, 2009
LMFAO
Bag of Bones

United States

#233 Jul 7, 2009
So SuZ came late to the party and just recently discovered what that 'F' means.

Fine?
Facetious?
Fancy?
Fractured?
False?
Fashionable?
Fatigued?
Fearless?
SUZ

Edgar Springs, MO

#234 Jul 7, 2009
Such as your rudimentary insight on ichthyology and how it applies to the food chain?
Bag of Bones

United States

#235 Jul 7, 2009
Well, I'm at the TOP of the chain, so if those stupid fish that Morris has, swim too slowly

...into the BAG they go!

Laughing
My
Fishing
Azz
Off
SUZ

Edgar Springs, MO

#236 Jul 7, 2009
LOVE IT!
Traveler

Bellingham, WA

#237 Jul 7, 2009
Please credit me with what I have created, nothing more and nothing less.
SUZ

Edgar Springs, MO

#238 Jul 7, 2009
Traveler, In my journey I was fortunate enough to cross paths with another (coincidental as it may be) "Traveller" which I felt had established the crux of this issue before ours had begun.
Like I told Kendra who also chooses the saddle.
We all get to the same place in time. I just prefer the Lear. The rest is but a rouse along the way.
SUZ

Edgar Springs, MO

#239 Jul 7, 2009
So if my torment is that of a foot bound vagabond...I assure you it was by choice.
Bag of Bones

United States

#240 Jul 7, 2009
I liked her better when she used the little 'u'
SUZ

Edgar Springs, MO

#241 Jul 7, 2009
...Come home Jack Frost all is forgiven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rental Homes Aug 18 Seenya 1
The mt Vernon apts and it's tenants (Mar '12) Jul '16 Missourgirl 5
shane sitton (Jul '09) Jul '16 swool 17
Review: Hope Towing (Nov '14) Jul '16 Hope Towing 2
aurora cops are harassing idiots (Sep '14) Jun '16 Aurora resident 3
News KY3 Rewind to 1983: Tornado devastates southern... (May '08) Apr '16 HeavenlyReza 4
sandy klemp (Mar '14) Apr '16 Lisa Chapin 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages