The mt Vernon apts and it's tenants

The mt Vernon apts and it's tenants

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

Wondering

Malden, MO

#1 Mar 9, 2012
Where is the person that runs this place? It's suppose to be low income. They have several women in there saying they are single moms and yet there husbands and boyfriends live with them. They wouldn't qualify if they actually knew the men were living there and have jobs. There also is a illegal immigrant who lives there am works at the local resteraunt. Who runs these apts? I want to know so I can contact them
aur56

Monett, MO

#2 Mar 10, 2012
Anyone living with husband/boyfriend collecting state money should be turned in . Our taxes pay these people and if they are living AS single parents and are not really single, it should be called in to Social Services. Anyone who has witnessed this has an obligation to put a stop to it.
Wondering

Malden, MO

#3 Apr 17, 2012
aur56 wrote:
Anyone living with husband/boyfriend collecting state money should be turned in . Our taxes pay these people and if they are living AS single parents and are not really single, it should be called in to Social Services. Anyone who has witnessed this has an obligation to put a stop to it.
that's what I was trying to say and the landlord there has been contacted but she don't care as long as the state keeps paying these people's rent.
Missourigirl

Troy, AL

#4 Jun 23, 2016
Jan parks runs it
Missourgirl

Troy, AL

#5 Jul 14, 2016
Jan parks runs it and she rents to anyone. She does not care who stsys with them. Thats why i got the hell out of there. Drug heads but she is one as well. She dont do any up keep takex u forever to get anything fixed or replaced. Why they still let her run it i have no clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New beginnings under investigation again Jun 11 Why 1
These people should be ashamed! (Jul '14) Jun 6 Kari 8
Aurora Police Department (Aug '10) Jun 2 Joe hurt 39
Milton sparks is done cor good Jun 2 Kevin 3
Nathan Horn Jun 1 Shotgun Rider 1
New beginnings ministry May '17 1 person 2
What's up with are government May '17 Citizen 2

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance