Wondering

Clarkton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Where is the person that runs this place? It's suppose to be low income. They have several women in there saying they are single moms and yet there husbands and boyfriends live with them. They wouldn't qualify if they actually knew the men were living there and have jobs. There also is a illegal immigrant who lives there am works at the local resteraunt. Who runs these apts? I want to know so I can contact them
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Anyone living with husband/boyfriend collecting state money should be turned in . Our taxes pay these people and if they are living AS single parents and are not really single, it should be called in to Social Services. Anyone who has witnessed this has an obligation to put a stop to it.
Wondering

Clarkton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

aur56 wrote:
Anyone living with husband/boyfriend collecting state money should be turned in . Our taxes pay these people and if they are living AS single parents and are not really single, it should be called in to Social Services. Anyone who has witnessed this has an obligation to put a stop to it.
that's what I was trying to say and the landlord there has been contacted but she don't care as long as the state keeps paying these people's rent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Vernon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••