Charges still pending in Lawrence Cou...

Charges still pending in Lawrence County meth bust

There are 37 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from May 4, 2009, titled Charges still pending in Lawrence County meth bust. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

Charges are still pending against five people who were arrested in Lawrence County last week in connection with a raid on a methamphetamine lab, Lawrence County Sheriff Brad DeLay said this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#1 May 6, 2009
This meth problem is bad in Missouri. I come from Boston to visit and see the locals all whacked out and missing teeth. Gross. To Mr. Mark Montgomery who made comments that the war on drugs should end and they should legalize this junk. Sir.... you are obviously uneducated to say the least.
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 May 12, 2009
The correct wording is "came" from Boston and please feel free to take your uneducated ass back.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#3 May 14, 2009
Actually, I am highly educated you fool. So before you go running your backwood ass hillbilly mouth to me... I suggest you check yourself. You must be one of those toothless meth heads I mentioned. I have a high school diploma and went to college in Boston. Seeing that I still come to Missouri. I would not use the past tense came to Missouri. So why dont you give yourself an English lesson before you run your mouth. Maybe you should read teh post again. I "come to visit" means I'm already home in Beantown but will make a return trip. Wondering if you'd be so ballsy in person?
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 May 15, 2009
sure would. when is your next visit sweetheart?
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#5 May 18, 2009
Glad you still aren't getting the point Mike. Maybe I should type slow so you can follow along w/the conversation. The point is that meth needs to be removed off our streets. Get back on track and comment on the story.... not on my comments. Get a life!! You might even be productive by helping the war on drugs instead of rambling on and on.
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#6 May 18, 2009
more fun to irritate you. and i dont care what these druggies around here do so long as they arent messing with me.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#7 May 19, 2009
Are you kidding yourself? Do you really think you irritate or annoy me? Get over yourself!! Stick to commenting on the story/article. Or is your brain too small to stick w/just one subject. I believe they call that ADD. Attention Deficit Disorder.
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 May 19, 2009
ok ok. you win. i was just irked that you see a few indivivuals and lump us all with them. truce.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#9 May 22, 2009
Mike,

I wasn't trying to seem like I was lumping all people from Missouri w/meth addicts. My family lives in town so why would I do that? I'm just saying that the man in the article should not say it's not a major problem out in those parts. We all know it is and those people need help. That's all. Glad you called a truce...but Mike this Beantown girl never backs down. Just kidding :-)
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#10 May 26, 2009
Lol. i see that. quite feisty. better watch myself!
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#11 May 26, 2009
Yes, it's that lovely Irish temper I inherited from my dad. He lives in Missouri too. Hoping to come visit my family this summer. So... Mike be on your best behavior now while posting. Just teasing!:-)
Mike

United States

#12 May 26, 2009
Yes maam! lol
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#13 May 27, 2009
Mike...just a question? Why does your location say Virginia one day, Oklahoma the next? Where do you live? I thought you said Missouri. And please I hate when people call me maam. I'm only 30. Not some old fogey. LOL
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#14 May 27, 2009
I don't know why the location changes like that. I live near Springfield, MO.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#15 May 28, 2009
That's weird. Isn't it? My family lives in Lockwood, Miller, Mount Vernon, Golden City and Springfield. Kind of all over. But I love visiting there. So peaceful and laid back. The one thing I miss when I visit is the ocean though. I live 4 doors away from it and nothing is better then the smell of salt water and the sound of waves crashing.
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#16 May 28, 2009
If i had a choice i would be on the east coast. I did my military training in South Carolina and Virginia and was at the beach everytime i had leave. You are just too lucky! lol do you have yahoo?
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#17 May 28, 2009
I grew up on the East Coast love it here!! You get a bit of everything. Beach, mountains, farm land and city life. My dad was an Army sargeant and moved to Boston after Vietnam. I am a beach bum. No not a big yahoo fan. I'm on comcast, facebook-(i am addicted to it), myspace, etc. Are you on any of these sites?
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#18 May 28, 2009
facebook, myspace and mostly tagged
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#19 May 29, 2009
Cool. We should facebook each other.
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#20 May 29, 2009
sounds good. how do i find you? my email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billings School Sep 20 completely_unknown 1
Rental Homes Aug '16 Seenya 1
The mt Vernon apts and it's tenants (Mar '12) Jul '16 Missourgirl 5
shane sitton (Jul '09) Jul '16 swool 17
Review: Hope Towing (Nov '14) Jul '16 Hope Towing 2
aurora cops are harassing idiots (Sep '14) Jun '16 Aurora resident 3
sandy klemp (Mar '14) Apr '16 Lisa Chapin 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance