wondering

Pineville, KY

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Has anyone else been stopped while you were walking by an Old man in mt.vernon offering to pay 100 for sex? He was in an old truck and didn't have any teeth. I'm really young and worried for whoever walks around here.
be responsible

London, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2013
What color is the truck?
Oh the Irony

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Jan 13, 2013
That is not a pervert.

That is a horny old man who wants to pay for sex.

The best definition of pervert I have ever seen is this.

"The difference between kinky and perverted is that while being kinky you would use a feather, and while being perverted you would use the whole chicken."
dodo

London, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2013
what kind of truck was he driving because back in the summer there was aold man that was driving a ful size white piuck up truck that kept doing my neighbor this way she started having to carry a gun needless to say that took care of that old pevert he never botheed her anymore plus the police questioned him to he was told to stay out of mount vernon
intheknow

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
harlow strikes again
said it know it

London, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
this wasint harlow you dodo birds it was a guy that was going around trying to get young women in the truck with him
ive not saw him in awhile.BY THE WAY HOW IS HARLOW DOING!
mona

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
he eating shockate pudding
was it

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 17, 2013
was it doug smith,(dodge makes it cummins shakes it)quite possible,he's a tall county music legend of the great renfo valley barn dance,recently got best dressed male vocalist,soon to be best dressed inmate and future hall of famer at the great rockcastle county detention center,under the care of legandary jailer,james miller.... jus sayin
zane

Somerset, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
If renfro valley has any common sense or really cares about its future it will fire him. If they haven't already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonny bullock? Floyd st 15 min Friend 2
How about megan alcorn tell me about her.. 43 min 1800TreeTrimmer 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 168,804
robin white 7 hr jason 1
Who is this guy Shane hopkins he good person. 13 hr Athenesword 27
Charles Abney (Sep '15) 23 hr You know 12
Haunted places around mount Vernon? Mon Zzz 6

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages