D Dub

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2012
The recent Hatfields and McCoys series was excellent. But, the question asked " is David & Barbara Lovell still in prison" pisses me off because that woman is out of prison (probably shooting someone else in the groin). The truth is Barbara (Barb), enticed and told David that the young fellow was an FBI agent. Because David has a mental problem due to a high fever as a baby. He (David Lovell) shot that young fellow instigated by Barbara Lovell. Then Barbara shot the young fellow in the groin. Then David held a gun on James and made him shoot the young fellow after he (the victim) was already dead.
wow

Harrison, AR

#2 Jun 3, 2012
who is this teresa
Serena

Manchester, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2012
Why in the world would you think that my aunt Barbie is out of prison? She's not! And no one called her Barb. Everyone who knew her called her Barbie. I do hope that she gets to come home one day so that her 3 boys can know their Mother, but I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. David is actually my uncle and Barbie my aunt by marriage but I grew up knowing her as my aunt. Quit being mad over something that has not happened. But oh yeah I have a cousin who is also named Barbara Lovell but everyone calls her DeAnn. You may be getting the 2 confused. Hope I answered your silly question. And please don't talk about my family as if you know what your talking about when you have no effing clue. Have a nice day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Min 177,962
Bruce Houk (Feb '09) 1 hr Class of 94 23
R Travis Brenda is a liberal Democrat 7 hr Sheep 11
My would McConnell Support this? 7 hr MakeAmericaStandA... 3
Matt Dees does NOT need to be sheriff 10 hr DonnieDDeeds 36
anyone else get a call to vote for Doug bishop? 21 hr Minia 10
Charlie kirby 22 hr Triple10 5

Mount Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages