First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you know

Sterling, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2009
Does anyone know what has happened to angela owens that graduated in 2000? i went to school with her and have sinced moved away.
you know

Sterling, VA

#2 Jan 29, 2009
any one know her?
stupidboy

Harrison, AR

#3 Sep 17, 2009
who cares
yep

Harrison, AR

#4 Sep 17, 2009
yep
I do know

Brookville, PA

#5 Nov 29, 2009
angela owens is a good person. she had her problems in the past but she doing great now. her and her husband are living at home rite now but are working on buying a house in either brodhead or moving away to GA. But her and Chaz are doing better than ever. I know them well and i couldnt be more proud of them
just saying

Kittanning, PA

#6 Mar 28, 2012
I know the last post was made quite some time ago. She is not doing good, she was living with a drug dealer, and is currently in custody in the Rockcastle County Detention Center with quite a few charges. Of all the people I knew in high school, I would have never guessed she would turn out like she has. I always thought she was so pretty and smart, had a lot going for her. So sad what drugs will make you do. Meth and pills are ruining this county and everyone in it.
single dad

Somerset, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2012
AMEN!
You Know It

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Meth and pills are the biggest business in this town. Id say per capita we have more dealers and users than most small towns. Its destroyed alot of good people. Their children are the ones I feel sorry for. How can you put money or drugs before them? Its what were known for all over the state. Be proud Mt Vernon
sad

Charlestown, IN

#9 Mar 29, 2012
This makes me so sad. If you are reading this there are lots of treatment centers out there that are free of charge and you do not need insurance. To all the drug addicts you do not have to live like this!!!!! Get help!!!It worked for me and I have been clean for a lot of years. There is hope.
rebel yell

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2012
proud as a Peacock! The Rock!
Stickup

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 1, 2012
Guess she won't be so stuck up now like she was in hs, she used to could have anyone and now is with anthony barnett. Gag me.
Agree

Somerset, KY

#12 Apr 2, 2012
Drugs have changed alot of good people. No body plans on being on drugs and screwing their lives up along witheverybody who cares about them.
ashamed

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2012
U people should be ashamed. Getting on here and kicking someone while they are obviously down. The girl needs help. Not ur criticism. Say a prayer for her tonite instead of wasting your time on this shithole topix website. If you really wanna do something great and to help your community figure out a way that Rockcastle can open a drug treatment facility instead of worrying about where the next drink is coming from. Try worrying about all of the METH labs poppin up all over the county. Start there and then u wont have time to bitch and complain and slander other people.
agree

London, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2012
ashamed wrote:
U people should be ashamed. Getting on here and kicking someone while they are obviously down. The girl needs help. Not ur criticism. Say a prayer for her tonite instead of wasting your time on this shithole topix website. If you really wanna do something great and to help your community figure out a way that Rockcastle can open a drug treatment facility instead of worrying about where the next drink is coming from. Try worrying about all of the METH labs poppin up all over the county. Start there and then u wont have time to bitch and complain and slander other people.
amen and amen so many families have been and will cotinue to be destroyed if people don't wake up and start doing something to stop this epidemic
hot chick

London, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2012
do i know a angela owens name seems fimiliar
blake

Somerset, KY

#16 Apr 7, 2012
ashamed wrote:
Speaking of meth labs, I think that's exactly what ms Owens was involved in, so I believe our " worrying" is already in the right place, wouldn't you agree?
worriedsick

Bolivar, MO

#17 Apr 7, 2012
I for one am extremely concerned about our community. I dont understand how ppl can make a drug from battery acid and drano and then put that drug in their body. Then let the drug consume them to the point that they neglect themselves, their families, and turn to crime. Would someone please help me understand this?? Meth is killing our ppl and destroying our future. So many drug babies in the schools with no one to care for them. Ppl we need to do something and do it NOW!! This matter is only getting worse!! Its like a disease that infects anyone that is exposed. There are 18 year olds locked up as we speak for making meth....thats horrible!! We pulled together as a community before , lets do it again and stop this madness!! Crime/break ins are getting too frequent for comfort. We need a huge intervention asap!.
CRY ME A RIVER

London, KY

#18 Apr 7, 2012
i have an idea to put a stop to it all...legalize it all and let the idiots kill themselves off...would solve our problems and the police problems....we wouldnt have to be stolen from anymore and the law wouldnt have to waste their time chasing down these scum bags
river

Somerset, KY

#19 Apr 9, 2012
Theres a lady with 3 children and a husband laying in UK hospital right now with a brain anurism. Good chance she wont survive, if she does they can only hope theres minimal brain damage. Think about that the next time you sell a pill or snort one up your nose. Go look at this once beautiful women with her head shaved tubes in her head , not responding to anyone but her kids. Dealers should be charged with attempted murder. God help us.
wtf

London, KY

#20 Apr 11, 2012
Can't believe Angela took the rap for Anthony. He's out and she's gonna do time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min really 151,732
A douchebag Rockcastle County Man name Greg 2 hr Ralph 4
burnt trailer 2 hr Mount Vernon Resi... 1
Kathy Smith? 3 hr Athenesword 2
Backpackers running through Brodhead 3 hr Beerbelly 22
Cave valley apts 10 hr Interested 1
cathy smith (Aug '08) 12 hr BRAKEMAN 9

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages