Stupid Girl

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2008
Listen Sam I know who you are and what you are: A Pathetic Pill Head who is dating Jeff McLeWhore!! Your nothing and the fact that your dating him makes you nothing and that says a whole lot about you and how pathetic that you are to be with that looser. I heard that you accused my sister of stealing your money, maybe you should of looked in your little boyfriends pocket. Oh wait he probally took it and went and bought him an O.C in your expense!! HAHA thats what you get, that is sooo funny. My sister never took your money and I suggest that you keep your mouth shut about the subject before you get into trouble for runnin that mouth. So go back to your little life wth Jeff, Do your Pills, seal off people and stay the hell outta Mt. Vernon, because no one has anything for you or him either one!!!!!
Low Life with NO LIFE

London, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2008
Just so you know, I know the person that you accused of stealing your damn money and she would never do that. I have known her all my life and she is like a little sister to me. All she is concerned about is her kids and she doesn't have time to worry about you and your pathetic ass life! The best thing to do is to keep her name out of your mouth, and the next time it comes outta your mouth you better choke on it! You better look a little closer to home if ya wanna find your money, cause the truth be known it was in Jeff's pocket until he found a way to go get his fix for the day! Thats the way he works and you will soon find that out! He doesn't care where he gets his money or who he has to take it from cause he is a low life like that! I'm sure he doesn't even care about you either, as long as you got a car and a job that puts money in your pocket for him to steal from ya, he will be there! So all I have to say is go ahead and accuse innocent people of stealing your shit if it makes you feel better, but just know that the one you trust your life with is the one taking it from you! And if you are too blind and stupid to see that, then you deserve everything that comes your way when it comes to him. So just take my advice, and dump the loser and you will see that there will be alot more money in your purse and alot less grief in your life, because honestly its not gonna be worth it in the long run.
who

London, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2008
didnt she work at the manhattin club in richmond striping?
tips

London, KY

#5 Nov 8, 2008
who wrote:
didnt she work at the manhattin club in richmond striping?
Your kidding right? If she did.... then I missed out on a trip up there! Lol. Shes hot as balls
Ewwwh

London, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2008
tips wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kidding right? If she did.... then I missed out on a trip up there! Lol. Shes hot as balls
Yeah she's hot,but ATE up with shit!
ya feel me

Manchester, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2008
Just her being with Jeff explains it all! He is nasty!
lol

London, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2008
ya feel me wrote:
Just her being with Jeff explains it all! He is nasty!
Ya feel me, yea I feel ya! Thats a great point!!
josh

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2008
anybody that is with jeff is shooting up and stealing as well to get high. Jeff is no good everyone knows about him, how does he get girlfriends, do these girls not care? he is a loser and will steal anything even from his own girlfriend he does from his parents as well. also is he a rat and who would want to be associated with him.
Sam has --

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2008
everyone knows that sam already had a lil disease before she got with jeff it starts with an h and rhymes with slurpies
true

London, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2008
Yeah sam is ate up her and jeff shoot up and she is a stripper and will do anything for pill she is a nasty ho!!!!!!!!!!
Local Celebrity

United States

#14 May 15, 2009
This is Samantha and I would like to say first of all that I am the most sanitary person I know from this hell hole. I know I could never say that about the haters that obsess about me on here. I've never stole from anyone, I haven't wrongfully accused a certain someone of taking my money (they admitted to it while I was on the other end of the phone) and have done some things I'm not proud of but am staying sober, but what Jeff does is not what I do just because I dated him and I definately have never and never will be a whore. Yes I was a stripper, so what? I have a nice body that I take good care of and I made the most money at the club because Im a good dancer, very clean, and I'm beautiful from the inside out. I also have a charming magnetic personality, and above all I have the biggest heart. Sometimes it can work to my disadvantage, for instance Jeff! Deep down he is a really good guy but even I rarely get 2 see that. We are no longer 2gether though, I wised up and realized my self worth but wish the best of luck to him. I have lost everything because of him and it will take time to get it back but I have all the potential in the world and plan to use it to my advantage and be a successful college grad soon as well as some day make a lucky man his wife and "worlds greatest mom!" It just goes to show how much people really don't know me at all, so before you judge me, get to know me or take a look in the mirror.
Local Celebrity

United States

#15 May 15, 2009
Nobodys Perfect wrote:
All I know is that she has a really nice tight as hell twat. I could hardly fit my dick in her and it felt so good i nearly busted a nut.
Very funny babe, my fan club is goin to have fun with that one!
yep

AOL

#16 May 18, 2009
so your nt at the MC no more? i guess that means im cancelling my trip there this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 151,891
Christy Newcomb 1 hr Hey 3
Child Support owed 7 hr Irish guy 8
Greg from TTAI 8 hr J Remembering G 7
Bald lady in drug bust 10 hr tommy boy 6
you really should read this 10 hr yahoo 3
must read theives scouting areas 11 hr yahoo 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages