8th grade girls at rcms
a person

AOL

#1 Dec 29, 2008
who do you think is the hottest girls in 8th grade at rcms?

olivia caudill, jade taylor, lauren denny, kaitlyn delph, megan kendrick, harley riddle just to name a few
you dont know me

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2008
I think carlotta morgan!!!! along with a few others.
ugh

Pineville, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2008
a person wrote:
who do you think is the hottest girls in 8th grade at rcms?
olivia caudill, jade taylor, lauren denny, kaitlyn delph, megan kendrick, harley riddle just to name a few
def not Harley Riddle. YUCK!
Shes a nasty skank ho. everyone knows that

“xxMUHxxRANxxDUHx x”

Since: Nov 08

Mount Vernon

#4 Dec 31, 2008
OMG!!! Harlee's not a skank ho!! Wasn't there a post on hurr b4...DONT START ANOTHER ONE!!!! Harlee minds her own business unless it involves her...Ur just jealous cuz she won't f*ck you! Matter-of-factly, she's a virgin....Before u spread stuff, get ur facts straight and leave Harlee alone...I'm sure ur mad cuz she's turned you down or won't date u cuz ur too ugly....So leave Harlee alone and get over urself!
a girl

Liberty, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2009
i don't diss harlee.
i just don't like her,
we don't argue,
and i'm not rude to her.
same with her to me.
we used to be friends, as kids.
and then, we just stopped.
do you hate me, too?:)

“xxMUHxxRANxxDUHx x”

Since: Nov 08

Mount Vernon

#6 Jan 1, 2009
umm idk who u r...just dont talk about harlee or anything, cuz shes one of muh frans...
rockcastle boy

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2009
dont be talkin shit about harley cause all that shit is lies and everybody that talks shit about people knowing its lies knows thats how they are and they want to let someone else take the rap for there sorry asses
tiffany and harlee

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jan 5, 2009
um, everbody neeeds ta stop talkinn bout harlee she is my bf and this is a bull shit, and she is not a skanky whoree, so all you stupid f,ers need ta leave her the hell alone,
harlee- you guys need to leave me alone because its getttig rele freakin old, u ppl need to grow up and leave me the hell alone!!!!!!!!!!
blunt

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jan 5, 2009
i think that harlee riddle tiffany denny bridgette denny and chasity minton are all pretty damn sexy!
brandon13

AOL

#10 Jan 6, 2009
dude, michaela mcferron..the one in 8th grade, she is really fine. i like her tight purple pants, she is cool.
i think

Brownsville, TN

#11 Jan 6, 2009
sarah burdine is hot and fine
ugh

London, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2009
sarh burdine and makayla aint hot.
hre

Somerset, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2009
i think wrote:
sarah burdine is hot and fine
haha did she wright this
tyler

London, KY

#14 Nov 24, 2009
kaitlyn delph & olivia caudill r so fine!!!
Chasity

London, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2010
Whoever wrote that about Harlee, your probably just jelous because guys actually turn there heads to look at her. Or your just being a loser because she turned you down and just didn't like your ass. Sounds about right. So just go mind ya own damn business and leave Harlee the hell alone!!!:)
I LOVE YOU HARLEE ROSE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min think 165,587
Renita reams 7 hr Lol 11
Austin Stewart 11 hr Jason 8
Angie cornelious 13 hr Jamie 19
Michael Collinsworth 13 hr Fam 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr Republican 787
Best defense Attorney for DUI 16 hr noallboutit 3
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... Sun Mrs beasley 184

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages