Sex with fatty or slim man or woman

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hello

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2009
The question is, would you rather have sex with a fat or skinny man or woman. Not which you would rather be seen with, married to or hang around your family or friends. Be honest and TRY to be mature.
ino

London, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2009
Hello wrote:
The question is, would you rather have sex with a fat or skinny man or woman. Not which you would rather be seen with, married to or hang around your family or friends. Be honest and TRY to be mature.
Depends on the person. I have a boyfriend with a big hard belly and I like it. I have dated a small man like my father was and enjoyed that too. Guess my answer is both.
just sayin

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2009
I'm sure I'll get some flack but I just cannot be attracted to larger women! I want from 10-20 pounds overweight on down to skinny. The new politically correct term is BBW for the big girls which I'm sure was thought up by some fat assed woman. Seem's like a lotta guys like'em , they can have my share!
booya

London, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2009
just sayin wrote:
I'm sure I'll get some flack but I just cannot be attracted to larger women! I want from 10-20 pounds overweight on down to skinny. The new politically correct term is BBW for the big girls which I'm sure was thought up by some fat assed woman. Seem's like a lotta guys like'em , they can have my share!
Hey what does it stand for? BBW
just sayin

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2009
Big Beautiful Woman...
booya

London, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2009
just sayin wrote:
Big Beautiful Woman...
ohhhhh, thanks.
ahfhf

Somerset, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2009
I like my girls skinny if I am gonna be seen with them. Otherwise fat chicks are like a scooter its all fun and games till your friends find out.
yeah right

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2009
just sayin wrote:
Big Beautiful Woman...
Not!!! it stands for Big Bodied Woman
yeah right

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2009
ahfhf wrote:
I like my girls skinny if I am gonna be seen with them. Otherwise fat chicks are like a scooter its all fun and games till your friends find out.
I know right, big girls work up to much sweat down stairs and they can't clean themselves properly in front or back. I know alot of them will get on here and dispute this and talk all crazy , but facts are facts. When they get to big it happens unless of course they have arms like an orangutan and mirrors all over the bathroom.
Lol

United States

#11 Dec 15, 2009
I like my women to be slim, more enjoyable to go down and eat
just sayin

United States

#12 Dec 15, 2009
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>Not!!! it stands for Big Bodied Woman
Whatever.....BBW = fat assed woman
yes i no

London, KY

#13 Dec 15, 2009
it don't mater wath poeple think is long as you enjoy being with that person. i think you are a pusy to care what other people think big wonem are fun to be with
Nayber

AOL

#14 Dec 15, 2009
Well fat people need loving too as well as skinny
just sayin

United States

#15 Dec 15, 2009
yes i no wrote:
it don't mater wath poeple think is long as you enjoy being with that person. i think you are a pusy to care what other people think big wonem are fun to be with
I think you meant to say "I think you are a pussy"! I'm not saying that big girls aren't nice and sweet and good people and all that other good stuff. But keeping with the theme of the thread I'm sayin I don't wanna stab one with my pork sword..........LOL
i vote mayor kirby

Manchester, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2009
fat people is as skinny people.some cant help there fat.they have health problems.you can also be to damn skinny.
Nayber

AOL

#17 Dec 16, 2009
i vote mayor kirby wrote:
fat people is as skinny people.some cant help there fat.they have health problems.you can also be to damn skinny.
yes and you can also vote for the wrong person too!
just sayin

United States

#18 Dec 16, 2009
i vote mayor kirby wrote:
HAH.....one out of a hundred have a "medical condition" causing them to be fat! The other 99 have "medical conditions" because they are fat! The main "medical condition" fat people deal with is they eat too forkin much and sit around on their fat ass!
Hardcore Hillbilly

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Dec 16, 2009
guys ya got of topic! doen't matter what a girl weighs as long as she brings lots of rear for my gear!
Nayber

AOL

#20 Dec 16, 2009
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH.....one out of a hundred have a "medical condition" causing them to be fat! The other 99 have "medical conditions" because they are fat! The main "medical condition" fat people deal with is they eat too forkin much and sit around on their fat ass!
very well said!
possibly

Science Hill, KY

#21 Dec 17, 2009
some fat women probably don't want to be touched by some of your "pork swords" lol xD. i like how some men go after women they cant get, like they turn down the girls that actually want to do things with them, while the other girls they can't win get sick of them fawning over them. some skinny bitches have ugly faces and I'm all about the facial and clean features. some women are only skinny cause of drugs which is nasty. and yes some big women need to take better care in the hygiene department, but i have met a few who are neat freaks. i guess its more personality with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rodney Slone 160,487
Yes Jeremy Holt did it 1 hr Disconnected number 1
Misty Holt (Aug '09) 1 hr Disconnected number 28
Boxcar 3 hr Truth 15
Child support can bite you in tail hard 4 hr Anonymous 1212 9
Drug od 7 hr Not sad at all 2
Source DELETED AGAIN AND AGAIN 8 hr Canadian Bacon 6

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages