$1.00 menu at mcdonalds
Ronald McDonald

AOL

#1 Jan 4, 2010
they have a $1.00 menu for breakfast now. it is about time there food is so high i don't like to eat there because of that reason.
I like food

Manchester, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2010
You are crazy. McDonalds is probably the cheapest place in Mount Vernon to eat. It is absolutely moronic of you to get on here and post a thread about the prices of food at a restaraunt. McDonalds has ALWAYS had a dollar menu. If you want to complain about prices at a restaraunt then complain about KFC, now that is the most expensive place to eat, and the food is not even worth it. It's dried out and OLD... Plus all the managers care about is how clean the lobby is. Everytime I go in there all the employees are out in the lobby on hands and knees SCRUBBING the D^MN floor... THAT IS CRAZY! They should be more concerned with how their food tastes not how clean they can get the floors! Not to mention it takes them 10 minutes to even take your order... SO I say, if you are going to complain about a restaraunt then complain about KFC... That place flat out SUCKS!
Hello

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2010
Everyone should really stop in for brakfast at Wendy's they have a .99 cent menue and the food is great I love Wendy's breakfast.
xxx

Paint Lick, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2010
wendys breakfast is just like the rest of their menu. it sucks.
country_gal

Manchester, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2010
who owns Rock Fire now???
Well

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Jan 5, 2010
xxx wrote:
LOL, whoever wants to complain about food prices and quality obviously hasn't eaten at Arbys. Bad food and way overpriced.
Ha Ha

Macon, GA

#7 Jan 5, 2010
John Vanwinkle does. He is a good person and fair too. I used to work with him a long time ago. I love Cracker Barrel myself, but since i do not like big breakfast, i really rather go to Hardees and get the smoked sausage biscuit! Sometimes you can get them for a dollar!
love to eat

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2010
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, whoever wants to complain about food prices and quality obviously hasn't eaten at Arbys. Bad food and way overpriced.
I agree you cant eat for one for under $10 i mean a meal and everything.
Hey

United States

#9 Jan 5, 2010
xxx wrote:
Wendy's is the best place in town. Great menu, decent prices, clean store and friendly service!!!!!!!!!!
mcdonald fan

AOL

#10 Jan 6, 2010
i think mcdonalds has the best breakfast,they are friendly,and they have good service too it is even better now with the dollar menu..........
thyiqawr

Murray, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2010
complain some more why dontcha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cover my face 17 min igotathick1foryou 4
SourceHOV 19 min igotathick1foryou 6
Jackson Wren 1 hr AAM 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 158,137
truck stop slot machines (Mar '11) 2 hr for 18
The Real Yeti 2 hr for 5
Tiffany Hysinger ( Stewart) 2 hr for 7

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages