First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Clay City, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2010
does anybody know how i can find billy hes not called or anything i sure hope hes ok, his step dad passed away last month and ive tried to call the family to offer my condolences but its almost like they he has dropped out off the face of the earth if anybody knows where hes at please post friends are looking for you.
nancy

Little Rock, AR

#2 Mar 13, 2010
he is with me ,his wife .thanks for your sympthoy for his family.but as far as for bill wonder no longer,he is perfectly fine an in damn good hands an taken extra damn good care of in every way an i mean every way hes very happy an in love
Wondering

Clay City, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2010
I'm glad he's doing good now. At least he is doing something good. We hope his life gets better and better. We miss him so much. Thanks for telling us. :)
its me

Clay City, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2010
hey nancy im so glad you guys are doing ok,this is irene. ive known his family along time.how is billy doing and how how are you where do you guys live at now. mom wants to know when you guys are coming down to her yard sale. hows artie doing i was so sorry to hear about lois, ive tried to call her but nobody answers the phone, anyway nancy me and brandy love you all and if you all need me just call me.
yeah rite

Little Rock, AR

#5 Mar 14, 2010
U an bill married.then y does he keep callen me an asken me to get back with him.he dont love u.he tells me he hates your nasty ass. lol bitch
its me

Clay City, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2010
this is funny not a good place for gossip and sounds like somebodys jealous
the bitch

Little Rock, AR

#7 Mar 14, 2010
U can yap that pie hole all u want.it wont bother me ne bit,at least i no were he is layn his ass down at nite,an by the way im the one who has the phone .so keep on flapn that pie hole on me,at least someone else is given a break by ur bull shit. so thanks its not gona work i dont care,i now what.were when he is .ha.ha.u make me laugh the bitch
Curious

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 15, 2010
is this Billy K or some other billy you are lookin for?
ashes

Clay City, KY

#9 Mar 16, 2010
i hope its the one and only billy lee mason hes a cutie
Oh GD

Jefferson, GA

#10 Mar 16, 2010
ashes wrote:
i hope its the one and only billy lee mason hes a cutie
Are you kidding me? Has anyone seen Billy Mason's latest jail house photo from last year? He looks like a ugly azzed troll that has been living under a bridge, homeless, for 20 years. The sumbitch can't even raise $500 to stay out of jail!!!!
sommer

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2011
i think he should try to find the lady that he was with in hammonds trailer park they were a good couple i think
maybe

Manchester, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2011
billy is a good person hes my best friend and dont bother anybody, hes had bad times and sad times i have idea where hes at and wouldint tell even if i knew so whoever this is leave him alone hes mine.
sommer

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2011
oh i know that he is a good person and he is one of my friends to and u dont have to tell me nothing billy calls or texts me everyday so that i know he is allright and as far as him being yours what ever u think
guess

London, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2011
i guess billy belongs to every woman in rockcastle county dont he, im wishing he was mine to.
sommer

United States

#17 Jan 9, 2011
hey i didnt say i wanted him i said he was my friend . but im sure if i asked him to go out with me he would not say no . We have been friends for about 20 years so im sure we could have alot of fun together . and i do think he is so so sexy.
Billys Kin

Sheridan, AR

#18 Jan 9, 2011
maybe wrote:
billy is a good person hes my best friend and dont bother anybody, hes had bad times and sad times i have idea where hes at and wouldint tell even if i knew so whoever this is leave him alone hes mine.
Bad times you say, good god, he my be my kin, but hell fire, he's nothing more than a walking fu*& up, he's had the chance to do any thing he wants, but chooses to do nothing
Mt Vernon Hybrid

Sheridan, AR

#19 Jan 9, 2011
nancy wrote:
he is with me ,his wife .thanks for your sympthoy for his family.but as far as for bill wonder no longer,he is perfectly fine an in damn good hands an taken extra damn good care of in every way an i mean every way hes very happy an in love
Nancy you are a fool
sonny

East Hanover, NJ

#20 Jan 10, 2011
nancy is a pill head and billy can do so much better than that .
eva

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 14, 2011
hey sunny my sister nancy is not a pill head she is like me a dope head you gonna talk about us get it right you people woulnt know the truth if it hit you in the head dont be dense were not we know who u r and we know who and what and where u at all times
gang bang

Barbourville, KY

#22 Jan 16, 2011
hey eva a dope head and a pill head are the same thing.as for billy he sure is a nice guy,good in bed to tell nancy that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Mike Duquette 132,167
S.W.A.T. team on Copper Creek (May '14) 44 min droopynutz 8
Why is Brother Randy leaving Northside? 51 min honestabe 20
Jehovah's Witnesse's 1 hr honestabe 28
deceased grads of Rockcastle High School (Sep '10) 9 hr Just me 368
Little Caesars 18 hr little Ceasar 53
Subway 22 hr Truth 3
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Vernon News, Events & Info