True

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Last time she went to court she was seen up there with the shit beat out of her again, yet shes suppose to be the Biggest BAD ASS yeah right what a joke... LOL GUESS NOT. They said that her face was fucked up and that she had bruises on her face with stitches on her chin. Guess thats you get for runnin that mouth too much or for gettin caught bein on your knees with someones old man too long in order to get your 30's, and probally your hepatitis or whatever else your packin around in your system. So... Keep takin your broke ass to the foodstamp offies..office drawing checks on your little babies with no daddy.. OH YEA THEY DO....BUT HE DONT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM OR YOU!!!!!(THAT RIGHT SWEETY) What
a shame darlin, must suck to have such a pathetic lil life like you do. Always being arrested, stealing from ppl, your own parents hate you. AWWWW SO SAD!!!
hmm

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

i dunno about the bruises but the stiches on her chin are from skin cancer removal.
WTH

Bellbrook, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

hmm wrote:
i dunno about the bruises but the stiches on her chin are from skin cancer removal.
let me guess your the next loser bitch who thinks she's got something good in a man who wants nothing to do with his children. You know what's a bitch? Karma...
WTH

Bellbrook, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

that was for you, True..the one talking about someone else's kids, in that tone. What comes around goes around...
True

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

You know WTH your exactally RIGHT!!!! Since ya know her so well I guess that means u should know that KARMA does come back to bite you.... and she's FINALLY gotten hers. Shes a low life whore whos mommy and daddy have to take care of her kids, and even when she does have them, they r in the back seat while she's in her DEALERS HOUSE gettin get FAT ASS her fix!! WOW(WAT A GREAT MOM HUH????)And from this (LOSER BITCH) as u wana call me LOL... I who graduated college and has a full-time job, husband and a home paid for, and I'm the looser UH OK!!. I know the Bitch as well and nobody wants her or her kids again and I will say it all day long!! No one feels bad for MRS.SABRINA HENSLEY cause you know why.... SHES CALLED KARMA!!! Better watch WTH she might just bite you in the ASS as well!
NOSEY

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

True wrote:
You know WTH your exactally RIGHT!!!! Since ya know her so well I guess that means u should know that KARMA does come back to bite you.... and she's FINALLY gotten hers. Shes a low life whore whos mommy and daddy have to take care of her kids, and even when she does have them, they r in the back seat while she's in her DEALERS HOUSE gettin get FAT ASS her fix!! WOW(WAT A GREAT MOM HUH????)And from this (LOSER BITCH) as u wana call me LOL... I who graduated college and has a full-time job, husband and a home paid for, and I'm the looser UH OK!!. I know the Bitch as well and nobody wants her or her kids again and I will say it all day long!! No one feels bad for MRS.SABRINA HENSLEY cause you know why.... SHES CALLED KARMA!!! Better watch WTH she might just bite you in the ASS as well!
College education, huh? I'm sorry but I'm confused on some of the sentences that don't make sense. For instance : she's in her DEALERS HOUSE gettin get FAT ASS her fix!! WOW

I'm also wondering how you can misspell such simple words such as what and loser.

Oh and another thing, when you're talking about all of your achievements, you haven't been using proper grammar. You really sound like a country hick. For example: I who graduated college and has a full-time job, husband and a home paid for, and I'm the looser UH OK!!....should read I HAVE A FULL TIME JOB, not I has a full time job. I really don't know why you're bragging about being looser than the previous poster. To me, that's a sign of sluttiness and whorish ways.
True

Monroe Center, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

There is a little thing called a typing ERROR, and ppl make those mistakes everyday or let me guess, YOUR PERFECT AND DNT SCREW UP???(DOUBT IT). And (wat) is the same as (what)Just like (ppl) is the same a people.Also, there darlin', you might wana check on your last couple of sentences's there also, LOL. I DID NOT, AND DO NOT refer to myself as a LOOSER!!! I was stating the fact that I was happily married, had have great full-time job. I went to school and done things with my life, unlike Sabrina. So untill your GOD or PERFECT which you never will be so kiss my educated HICK ASS SWEETIE!!:)
NOSEY

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

True wrote:
There is a little thing called a typing ERROR, and ppl make those mistakes everyday or let me guess, YOUR PERFECT AND DNT SCREW UP???(DOUBT IT). And (wat) is the same as (what)Just like (ppl) is the same a people.Also, there darlin', you might wana check on your last couple of sentences's there also, LOL. I DID NOT, AND DO NOT refer to myself as a LOOSER!!! I was stating the fact that I was happily married, had have great full-time job. I went to school and done things with my life, unlike Sabrina. So untill your GOD or PERFECT which you never will be so kiss my educated HICK ASS SWEETIE!!:)
GRAMMAR LESSON #2

When trying to decide which word to use, your or you're, check to see if the words "you are" sound correct in the sentence; if so then use the word "you're".(You used your when asking me if I was perfect).

What is not the same as wat. Wat is a monastery temple in Cambodia, Thailand, or Laos. As for people, ppl is the cyber abbreviation which I won't gripe or complain about you using.

Couple more errors Miss Educated to point out to you and then I'll leave you alone. Sentences's? Really now, if you'll go back and look, you'll see where you screwed up; the word should be sentences. The only time to use an apostrophe is if you're showing possessiveness or in a contraction. Wana? Wana isn't a word, however "wanna" is the cyber abbreviation that people use for want to. Again I wouldn't complain or gripe if you had used wanna. Untill? The word only has 1 L. Until.

I suggest the next time you respond, to please use spell check. And if you can't get on here and not say something nice about someone, then just don't type at all. You wouldn't have showed your ignorance if you hadn't responded in the first place. I could be wrong, but I think you're jealous because your old man slept with Sabrina and you're out to get her anyway that you can. I don't know Sabrina personally, however I don't see her on here typing trash about you.
pole bean

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

grammar is for those with no life! there is way better things to do than to correct someones typing....go join a club! maybe a grammar club where you can sit around in a circle correcting each other...i bet you'd get off on that huh?
pole bean

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

"Janet you spell exotick with out the K!", "Oh tom your right take it out...take that k out now!" ha ha ha ha! funny! you go make that club there buddy!
NOSEY

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

pole bean wrote:
grammar is for those with no life! there is way better things to do than to correct someones typing....go join a club! maybe a grammar club where you can sit around in a circle correcting each other...i bet you'd get off on that huh?
She received a lesson in english and grammar because she was on here trashing Sabrina Hensley about everything she's done wrong and then she (the poster) just had to throw out there that she's a college graduate, yet just about every sentence she typed had words that were misspelled or didn't make sense. No reason to get on here trashing someone. If you can't do it to their face, then you don't need to do it on here. And no I don't know Sabrina Hensley or the poster.
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Oh i've said it to her face numerious times and if you dont know her then why respond to what I say??

Nosey

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

True wrote:
Oh i've said it to her face numerious times and if you dont know her then why respond to what I say??
I'm sure you haven't said it to her face, otherwise you'd post with your real name and/or you wouldn't be on here commenting. I'm responding because I hate 2faced/backstabbing people who can't say it to someone's face!
True

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

See there sweetie thats whe has done nothing but stand there like a scared puppy so thats were your wrong,, I have been face to face with her, and she does know who posts this. But unlike you to talk about me not poasting my name... look at yoursin positive thats not your real name so why not poast yours????(NOSEY) THATS EXACTALLY WAT YOU ARE!!!! So, keep being nosey, that seems to be what you do best. So have fun talkin shit bout nothing you know nothing about what you think.LOL...backstabber no sweet if thats not me. I'll get ya from the front... So you have memistaken me for someone who gives a damn because U mean nothing to me or any of your pathetic little comments. So if it makes you sleep better at night to get in someone elses business then nite nite.. darliin!!!:)
Nosey

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

True wrote:
See there sweetie thats whe has done nothing but stand there like a scared puppy so thats were your wrong,, I have been face to face with her, and she does know who posts this. But unlike you to talk about me not poasting my name... look at yoursin positive thats not your real name so why not poast yours????(NOSEY) THATS EXACTALLY WAT YOU ARE!!!! So, keep being nosey, that seems to be what you do best. So have fun talkin shit bout nothing you know nothing about what you think.LOL...backstabber no sweet if thats not me. I'll get ya from the front... So you have memistaken me for someone who gives a damn because U mean nothing to me or any of your pathetic little comments. So if it makes you sleep better at night to get in someone elses business then nite nite.. darliin!!!:)
Again PLEASE USE SPELL CHECK BEFORE HITTING THE POST COMMENT BUTTON..TY. And I don't think you've done any of the things that you've said. Hey I'm not the one on here who said that I've told Sabrina to her face and blah blah blah. I have no reason to post my real name because I'm not the one talking about anyone like they're a dog. You on the other hand are still hiding behind a computer with a fake name. And if my comments and posts mean nothing to you, you damn sure wouldn't be responding to what I've typed. As for me getting into other's business, don't post it on a public forum for everyone to read if you don't want someone commenting. How flipping stupid can you be? I won't wish you sweet dreams, instead I'll say I hope you have nightmares from hell!
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

I'll be sure to do that for ya darlin!!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Vernon Discussions

Search the Mount Vernon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr just 144,926
adams 2 hr really 3
Samantha Caudill 4 hr Say 5
Whittney morgan Lewis 4 hr crazy 4
singing 4 hr todo 2
26 Anniversary of the murders of Emma Lunce Ing... (Oct '12) 5 hr crazy 45
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr SNYB 127,992
•••
•••