deceased grads of Rockcastle High School
sad

Somerset, KY

#81 Oct 21, 2010
Ashlee Carter, Brian Bullens, Shala Engle. These 3 would have been in the same graduating class, but unfortunately they did not live to see that day.
Class of 93

Brownsville, TN

#82 Oct 22, 2010
Oh man wrote:
<quoted text>I know about everyone listed here except Trina, Kendall and Bruce. Do you know what happened to them? Thanks for the update.
Bruce died from AIDS. Don't know what happened to the other 2.
right

Doniphan, MO

#83 Oct 22, 2010
Class of 93 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone wants to holler that my good friend Bruse died of AIDS but I call bullshit on that one. He had a blodd disease from when he was born that caused his death. Not HIV.
right

Doniphan, MO

#84 Oct 22, 2010
I meant blood excuse me from the spelling police on here. lmao It was a typo. Some of us actually know how to spell. :)
Class of 93

Brownsville, TN

#85 Oct 22, 2010
right wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone wants to holler that my good friend Bruse died of AIDS but I call bullshit on that one. He had a blodd disease from when he was born that caused his death. Not HIV.
Let me just put it this way, some of the medical staff let it slip that he had AIDS. I don't care what you say, Bruce was at one time over 250 lbs and then all of a sudden, he starts losing weight and getting sick. I'm not knocking anyone that is gay, because hey I have lots of friends that are gay, but Bruce Wayne was a homosexual and that's how he got the HIV virus.
class of 1993

Brodhead, KY

#86 Oct 22, 2010
Oh man wrote:
<quoted text>I know about everyone listed here except Trina, Kendall and Bruce. Do you know what happened to them? Thanks for the update.
Trina Kirby whom i thought the world of had cancer and Bruce Begley who is family to a in-law of mine did die from AIDS. And the Kendall i do not know.
family

Roy, WA

#87 Oct 23, 2010
class of 1989 wrote:
Sheila Lovell died June 2009
Thank you for putting sheila harper lovell name on class of 1989.Sheila is still very much miss and love.
A Friend

Omaha, NE

#88 Oct 23, 2010
Class of 93 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me just put it this way, some of the medical staff let it slip that he had AIDS. I don't care what you say, Bruce was at one time over 250 lbs and then all of a sudden, he starts losing weight and getting sick. I'm not knocking anyone that is gay, because hey I have lots of friends that are gay, but Bruce Wayne was a homosexual and that's how he got the HIV virus.
Thats not the point, this is a page to remember someone--why in the H--- does people have to be cruel--- get a life and quit the negative crap--
JENNY HUBBARD

Horton, MI

#90 Oct 23, 2010
Oh man wrote:
TRENA KIRBY HUBBARD DIED OF A HEART ATTACK.... SHE WAS MY AUNT
JENNY HUBBARD

Horton, MI

#91 Oct 23, 2010
Class of 93 wrote:
<quoted text>
TRENA DIED OF A HEART ATTACK
JENNY HUBBARD

Horton, MI

#92 Oct 23, 2010
class of 1993 wrote:
<quoted text>Trina Kirby whom i thought the world of had cancer and Bruce Begley who is family to a in-law of mine did die from AIDS. And the Kendall i do not know.
BUT SHE DID NOT DIE FROM THE CANCER
class of 1993

Manchester, KY

#93 Oct 24, 2010
JENNY HUBBARD wrote:
<quoted text>BUT SHE DID NOT DIE FROM THE CANCER
if you will reread that i did not say she died from cancer i said "she HAD cancer"
dunno

Somerset, KY

#94 Oct 24, 2010
JENNY HUBBARD wrote:
<quoted text>TRENA DIED OF A HEART ATTACK
I heard Trina died on the operating table and that it was something to do with kidney disease???
A Friend

Lexington, TN

#95 Oct 24, 2010
(Bro.)Jackie Renner-class of 1976

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#96 Oct 24, 2010
Frankie Renner class of 86
JENNY HUBBARD

Horton, MI

#97 Oct 24, 2010
dunno wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Trina died on the operating table and that it was something to do with kidney disease???
ACTUALLY WHAT HAD HAPPENED IS SHE DIED TRYING TO HAVE A X-RAY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND THEY COULDN'T GET HER BACK TO HER ROOM BEFORE SHE PASSED THATS WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME.....BY HER HUSBAND WHICH IS MY UNCLE
JENNY HUBBARD

Horton, MI

#98 Oct 24, 2010
class of 1993 wrote:
<quoted text> if you will reread that i did not say she died from cancer i said "she HAD cancer"
I APPALAGIZE
KY Angel

Reston, VA

#99 Oct 25, 2010
What happened to Tammy Malicoat? I didnt even know she died..there has been alot of people die...out of my class was Michelle Robinson, Roger Cottongim,Jerry Bussell,Greg Rowe,Linda Bullock..RIP everyone...
RIP

Harrison, AR

#100 Oct 25, 2010
David Hood, class of 85; he, unfortunately died from an overdose. Regine Gay LEWIS Morgan;not sure if she graduated in 87 or 88. She passed away as the result of an automobile accident. Both of these two are loved and missed very much. R.I.P David and Regina. I love you!
hot babe

Manchester, KY

#101 Oct 25, 2010
wanda gadd laswell she just passed awy on october 12 2010 she graguated in 1972

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min who cares 148,977
New Ky laws make it easy now to find an prosecute 50 min Putin 24
Clarence and Martha Owens (Swingers) 1 hr Larry 3
Tommy Scott 4 hr Tommy Scott 10
looking for a girl bff (May '09) 6 hr Stay away 17
john vanwinkle 10 hr Larry 3
Tommy McClure 13 hr shroom 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages