deceased grads of Rockcastle High School
hotess

United States

#223 Jan 10, 2011
right wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone wants to holler that my good friend Bruse died of AIDS but I call bullshit on that one. He had a blodd disease from when he was born that caused his death. Not HIV.
Bruce died of AIDS, he is my brother,
mother

Manchester, KY

#224 Jan 12, 2011
A Friend wrote:
Eddie Delaney,Jennifer Bishop,Henry Morris,
Bobby Joe Hansel,Linda Kidwell
Jennifer bishop Benge that was my mother
not forgotten

Manchester, KY

#225 Jan 12, 2011
ThickChick420 wrote:
I don't know if anyone put Scott King on here. He would have graduated in 2001 with my class. He wasn't going to our school at the time of his death but he had many people who loved him and were deeply effected by his passing. Josh Renner, Scarlett Jones, Miranda Philbeck were also very close friends of mine who will ALL be missed and remembered til the end of time. All great people and it is a shame that anyone has to die so early.
Yo E
They will be missed
missed very much

Manchester, KY

#226 Jan 12, 2011
My mother Jennifer Bishop Benge breast cancer class of 76 and my step sister Suzanne Graves cystic fibrosis would have headiest in 02 love u both :(
mtvernon girl

Demotte, IN

#227 Jan 12, 2011
Steven (stevie) Gabbard he was my uncle whom I never got the chance of knowing
forgot to mention

London, KY

#228 Jan 16, 2011
I'm not for sure if anyone mentioned Kenneth Whitaker, he passed away due to a massive heart attack.
92 too

Morehead, KY

#229 Jan 19, 2011
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please tell me what Debbie Miller you are talking about? Is it the Debbie Miller that use to live in Calloway, and her dad was a preacher? What happened?
Yes that Debbie. I think it was around end of 2004 or 1st part of 2005. She was driving a tractor trailer and another truck came across into her lane and hit her.

RIP Debbie.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#230 Jan 21, 2011
HMMM wrote:
shane linville died? when was that and what happened?
shane died in a 4-wheeler accidentand its been longer than any 3 or 4 years . try about double that . his woman was pregnant with his baby . what was that young girls name that was in the car accident with crystal spoonamore , and "moose" adams and some one else was with them . she was a young girl if remember right she was a sweet girl too.
AmiLee

Harrison, AR

#231 Jan 21, 2011
Wonder when the murders of Roy Dale Fredrick, Bub Singleton and JB Alcorn will ever be investigated and solved, ask any cop in the county and they all say the same thing, they were dope dealers and now they are out of the way. That is so sad. THEY WERE HUMAN BEINGS TOO!
lydia

Berea, KY

#232 Jan 21, 2011
thanks amilee when roy died gary lane told me that they wouldnt find the killer because of roys life style then ask me to go to work for him of course i told him to go to hell that man has tried a hundred times to get me to rat on roy but instead i told him lets just lock me up he finelly did
HMMM

Lexington, KY

#233 Jan 24, 2011
peacheee wrote:
<quoted text>shane died in a 4-wheeler accidentand its been longer than any 3 or 4 years . try about double that . his woman was pregnant with his baby . what was that young girls name that was in the car accident with crystal spoonamore , and "moose" adams and some one else was with them . she was a young girl if remember right she was a sweet girl too.
you're talking about ashlee carter. she was a sweet girl and she died when she was a freshman in high school.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#234 Jan 27, 2011
HMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
you're talking about ashlee carter. she was a sweet girl and she died when she was a freshman in high school.
your right
Amanda Swinney

Richmond, KY

#235 Feb 2, 2011
Joey (michael) Swinney was one of the greatest people in my life. I miss him to this very day
FAMO

Lexington, KY

#236 Feb 4, 2011
Gary Edward Houston, Class of 1976. Arnetta Halcomb, Class of 1978
class of 86

Niles, IL

#237 Feb 4, 2011
Vanessa Bowman. Monte Stewart. Lonnie Thomas. I never heard what happened to Monte ....anyone know?
famo

Lexington, KY

#238 Feb 4, 2011
Billy Saylor died in the auto accident with Debbie Bussell in the mid 70's.
i know

London, KY

#239 Feb 8, 2011
peacheee wrote:
<quoted text>shane died in a 4-wheeler accidentand its been longer than any 3 or 4 years . try about double that . his woman was pregnant with his baby . what was that young girls name that was in the car accident with crystal spoonamore , and "moose" adams and some one else was with them . she was a young girl if remember right she was a sweet girl too.
are you talking about ashley carter. she was a beautiful and a very sweet girl. i think she was only 14 or 15 years old. that was so sad.
well

Corbin, KY

#240 Feb 9, 2011
HMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
no sweet little ashley died in a car accident... shane was with someone else and i dont think we need to drag her into a gossip circle.. shane had a 4 wheeler accident about 12 or 13 years ago.. both accidents were extremely sad... and depressing.. rip
childhood friend

London, KY

#241 Feb 18, 2011
Oh man wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know when and how Michelle passed? She was such a beautiful woman, I feel just terrible for her family.
she was killed in an auto accident. Left behind a little boy, who is probably in his teens by now. dont know.
kim

London, KY

#242 Feb 18, 2011
HMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary Kirby's daughter was the one who was pregnant by shane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesa Burke 9 min Hahaha 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Strel 161,062
What the Hell is going at the Boat Dock Springs? 1 hr The Real Yeti 2
holly Mullins 2 hr ps 10
Stop using my email 10 hr Ex in IN 1
Carlo Potter 19 hr Tiredofcrap 2
Greg Lewis (Jan '11) Sat yeah 10

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages