Gray, KY

#203 Dec 3, 2010
stevie lamd
old co-worker

London, KY

#204 Dec 6, 2010
car wreak wrote:
is bill bailey arthur baileys brother?
no, he only had one brother, Bob. Bill was a supervisor at Mt Vernon Plastics a few years back. He was a pretty good guy back then and would do anything to help a person out. I thought alot of him. Rest in peace my friend. Thank you for always being kind to me.
mitch raines

Dayton, OH

#205 Dec 7, 2010
which one wrote:
<quoted text>Starla Rose? Are you sure? what year did she graduate?
Starla graduated in my class....1978...she got killed in a car accident with Karen Ellison and David Brown...they were hit head on and killed...wonderful friends and good people...she used to make me do her homework! hehe

Since: Aug 10

United States

#206 Dec 10, 2010
I don't know if anyone put Scott King on here. He would have graduated in 2001 with my class. He wasn't going to our school at the time of his death but he had many people who loved him and were deeply effected by his passing. Josh Renner, Scarlett Jones, Miranda Philbeck were also very close friends of mine who will ALL be missed and remembered til the end of time. All great people and it is a shame that anyone has to die so early.
mitch raines

Dayton, OH

#207 Dec 11, 2010
I know right...there is an old saying that only the good die young...maybe its true...

I got hit with a cart yesterday at the grocery by some old lady! Those ladies are so grouchy...she didn't even say she was sorry, just pushed me right on out of the way....

So maybe its true....I guess the secret is, 1. enjoy your loved ones while they are here...tomorrow they might be gone.....and 2. Death is not forever....we will see everyone we have lost again....life isn't over here on earth... this is just a training ground...and I can't wait to see some of my loved ones again!

Try not to be sad that you lost them, be happy you had them.... kind of corny I know, but it sounds good...

mitch
Missing him

Greenbrier, AR

#208 Dec 12, 2010
"Tim" Lovell, class of 1975, such a funny guy, always had a big smile on his face.
Party Friends

Greenbrier, AR

#209 Dec 12, 2010
Charlie McHargue
John McHargue
Jackie McHargue
Jim Owens
David Hampton
Randy Kirby
booger

Lexington, KY

#210 Dec 14, 2010
jim owens? from around class of '97? what happened to him?
rocket fan

Corbin, KY

#211 Dec 14, 2010
Not jungle Jim owens?
lost rocket

Berea, KY

#212 Dec 18, 2010
ithink jamie wynn is gone too i used to hang out with him when we was in school i think he also gone
class of 99

London, KY

#213 Dec 19, 2010
AmSS

Barbourville, KY

#214 Dec 19, 2010
Class of 93 wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted earlier that Earl died from a car wreck. He was with Josh Lewis, who also died.
Earl was one of the most sweetest people that I ever had the blessing to know. RIP Earl...
lydia

Forsyth, GA

#215 Dec 20, 2010
it'll be5 years dec23 I still miss and love you with all my heart Roy Dale Frederick
Jess

Waterloo, Canada

#216 Dec 23, 2010
friend wrote:
SARAH HAITT- car wreck.. PAUL CALHOUN- drown scuba diving in flordia.. DEBBIE BUSSELL-?? RANDY KIRBY- motorcycle wreck..
Debbie Bussell was my aunt that I never had the opportunity to meet bc she passed away in a car accident before I was born.
close friend

London, KY

#217 Dec 28, 2010
class of 1993 wrote:
<quoted text>Trina Kirby whom i thought the world of had cancer and Bruce Begley who is family to a in-law of mine did die from AIDS. And the Kendall i do not know.
Trina Kirby didnt have cancer she went in for gallbladder surgery and died
Jenny Hubbard

Mount Vernon, KY

#218 Dec 29, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to scholl with James and Earl... This is sad. What happened?
Earl and Josh where in a vehicle crash together and both died instantly
Jenny Hubbard

Mount Vernon, KY

#219 Dec 29, 2010
close friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Trina Kirby didnt have cancer she went in for gallbladder surgery and died
Thank you tried o tell them this but wouldn't listen she was married to my uncle Dallas
just wondering

Somerset, KY

#220 Dec 29, 2010
92 grad wrote:
We have lost Stacy Nicely, Peggy Rash, Jackie Bostic and Debbie Miller. I am sure there are others. It is actually pretty sad if you think about it, they were all good people that just went astray and God took them home!!!! May their memories live in us all!
Can you please tell me what Debbie Miller you are talking about? Is it the Debbie Miller that use to live in Calloway, and her dad was a preacher? What happened?
true

Greenbrier, AR

#221 Jan 3, 2011
Missing him wrote:
"Tim" Lovell, class of 1975, such a funny guy, always had a big smile on his face.
this is one guy that will never be forgotton alot of people loved him so much, and your right he always had a big smile on his face, a very good freind to everyone, he is truly missed i just loved him so much.
lydia

United States

#222 Jan 5, 2011
charlie ray hayes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robby Newcomb (May '16) 5 min ronn 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min CriminalForever 158,109
SourceHOV 1 hr cutegirlxoxoxx 3
Nice tittys in the little silver car! 1 hr cutegirlxoxoxx 24
biggest c**k in Rockcastle (Mar '13) 1 hr cutegirlxoxoxx 8
Tiffany Hysinger ( Stewart) 3 hr The Real Yeti 5
truck stop slot machines (Mar '11) 5 hr stupididiot 17

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages