myspace ugly amy moore
now thats manly

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2010
will perform on cam on myspace on paypal for old men and its lookin like twins but oops i forgot your not pregnant lol
denisehater

London, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2010
now thats manly wrote:
will perform on cam on myspace on paypal for old men and its lookin like twins but oops i forgot your not pregnant lol
You dumb lowlife people have nothing better to do you with your life. You can't cam on myspace idiots thats were you have your facts wrong. OH HOLIER then thou as a myspace though do we need to post her link again. her facebook consist of photoshoped pics with pills on them Joke still on Denise, were is the new info you have on her? Nada tu madre es me pinche puta jajaja. You have a orgasm I am sure Denise when you make new topics right. You are garbage your life is garbage and the people who read this are garbage, and you can be blocked from the website new law passed finally. Are you not intelligent enough to realize that they can locate you even by the cell you use to post?
hello

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2010
now thats manly wrote:
ugly but does give good head
nasty

Vilonia, AR

#4 Sep 18, 2010
she is so disgusting
hmm

Du Bois, PA

#5 Sep 20, 2010
Sounds like a bit of jealously, and someone trying to start trouble as always. From the looks of all the usual threads its the Kelley's and the Belt's. The question is, why do you all continue to make these threads to whom are you proving anything? All I see is uneducated people trying to spell and thinking extremely hard how to post something new. I can tell from the threads that you all obviously suffer from lack of things to do. I would recommend that you get a job, get over your hurt feelings, and leave slanderous accusations alone. Now if she can out perform you sexually as you have implied then thats your probelm. If she can please the guy you all mention she is with, then thats her business. But this post is humorous your so bored, and so retarded you start a thread about someone camming on myspace. Myspace doesnt have those features, so obviously someone got their facts wrong lmfao. If you stalk and are head over hills over this girl your are one obessed idiot. I am sure she would'nt have anything to do with you so you took it upon yourself to get back at her by posting this garbage lmfao. The idiots need a life, but as I see this apparently does'nt get to the girl so to those thread posters, what are you proving? Hmm your lack of intelligence i believe lmfao.
are you serious

Dallas, GA

#6 Sep 20, 2010
There isn't even a picture on here...this is your payback Denise? FAIL.
whereurkids

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2010
Epic Fail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Strel 153,529
Nakota Clifford and Shaun Denny 1 hr James 3
BillyJack Rayburn 4 hr over heard him 1
Germanshepherd pup missing 8 hr Dan 1
The methmen chronicles 22 hr Wtfwthhmm 1
Clowns in town. Fri Wonder 9
Staying quiet. Thu Sincerely human 1

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages