First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Who is Tonya Lunsford? I heard she was from Brush Creek.
Pro Freedom Jizz

London, KY

#3 Aug 11, 2010
who wrote:
I think shes a hottie! Luvs smoking dat ice though!!!...PFJ
gambler

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2010
who wrote:
her and her mamma was the ones that broke the bingo hall
lol

Brodhead, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2010
gambler wrote:
<quoted text>her and her mamma was the ones that broke the bingo hall
how did her and her mom brake the bingo hall
aye

Richmond, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2010
tonya needs to get her split hit by my stick
lil momma

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2010
i heard she is rat and i belieave it cause i seen her at the court house alot and always talking to a cop.
gambler

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2010
lil momma wrote:
i heard she is rat and i belieave it cause i seen her at the court house alot and always talking to a cop.
ur are so right she is a rat
luckylady

AOL

#9 Aug 22, 2010
Who else is a rat in Rockcastle co.?
corb

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2010
luckylady wrote:
Who else is a rat in Rockcastle co.?
evelen mitchell she ratted on the 76 and the 97 truck stop so she can fill her green money sack what a greedy skanky old woman
why

Leechburg, PA

#11 Aug 25, 2010
Pro Freedom Jizz wrote:
<quoted text> I think shes a hottie! Luvs smoking dat ice though!!!...PFJ
why would you write such -
are you crazy to write stuff like that don't you care about people-family and friends
why

Leechburg, PA

#12 Aug 25, 2010
gambler wrote:
get it right no lunsford works at bingo
mamma Rose

AOL

#13 Aug 26, 2010
No one works at Bingo anymore. Where have you been?
They shut that place down the end of July! I am glad about it too!LOL
TRUTH

London, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2010
Tonya IS a rat! She was seen at the Holiday Inn in MTV getting a room next to where the cops had a room for their "discount price." The cops pulled up and got a room on the backside of the building, then a while later, Tonya pulled up in the same vehicle and got a room on the backside of the bldg for the same price the 5-0 did. Hmmmm... what a coincidence.
valley girl

AOL

#16 Sep 12, 2010
Is this the same Tonya that used to work at Valley Bingo? If so wouldn't she have had probable cause to get the bingo hall shut down, which she did not do!She sure could have if she wanted to. You know she knew if to do it but she didn't!!!!
Where

Waynesburg, KY

#17 Sep 12, 2010
TRUTH wrote:
Tonya IS a rat! She was seen at the Holiday Inn in MTV getting a room next to where the cops had a room for their "discount price." The cops pulled up and got a room on the backside of the building, then a while later, Tonya pulled up in the same vehicle and got a room on the backside of the bldg for the same price the 5-0 did. Hmmmm... what a coincidence.
Just curious, where is the Holiday Inn in Mount Vernon?
gross

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Sep 13, 2010
She has sold herself for drugs and money. She is one nasty b*tch. Also she's a junkie and will get high on anything. she dates nasty ugly guys, not that she can do any better, im just saying. Anyone that would want to f*ck her is gross.
valley girl

AOL

#19 Sep 14, 2010
There is no Holiday inn in Mt. Vernon! Which Tonya are ya talking about. The one that works at Citizens in Mt. Vernon or what?
east

London, KY

#20 Sep 18, 2010
gambler wrote:
get your people and names right
when talking about someoknow what your talking about______ s
east

London, KY

#21 Sep 18, 2010
valley girl wrote:
There is no Holiday inn in Mt. Vernon! Which Tonya are ya talking about. The one that works at Citizens in Mt. Vernon or what?
another _________s!!!!!
east

London, KY

#22 Sep 18, 2010
TRUTH wrote:
this has to be thesame dumb--s using different names why don't you just give your right name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Disciple of Darkn... 170,519
Rockcastle County Sheriff's Office (Dec '10) 5 hr limited choices 68
What happened to Chris and Steven Frederick and... (Oct '10) 8 hr Josh 34
Dancing 10 hr Concerned citizen 6
Sabrina Hensley 11 hr Dirty trucker 2
How to make some cash 20 hr Boo 3
terry harding Mon Michael 5

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages