Uncle Festus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

It seems as if every other day, there is a negative attack on Rand Paul in the Liberal Lexington Democrat Leader. The tea party and Paul, or any other right wing view is utterly ridiculed by the editors and in the letters to the editor.

The spoerts page is also lacking, here recently Marshall University football has gotten more press than EKU, or Georgetown. This is Lexington's paper but is viewed for the entire state. EKu has consistantly played in state kids and while I completly understand that UK should get most of the press, I remember that in the early 90's you would have at least some stories about the local schools and colleges. When does Marshall have ticket information in the Herald Leader while EKU gets vurtually no press at all. I think central Kentucky needs a new major paper without the liberal biasness and actual sports writers who can write a story that intrests us sports fans who care about more than UK and the Reds. I love UK, and I love the Reds, every night before I go to bed, but Kentucky has more teams to read about.
Pro Freedom Jizz

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Lexington sucs moon crickets everywhere! Always robbing and killing people!!!...PFJ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Mount Vernon Forum right now

Search the Mount Vernon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Are we back to this 128,012
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Le Jimbo 144,934
singing 4 hr invite 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr LMS 26,173
adams 9 hr really 3
Samantha Caudill 10 hr Say 5
Whittney morgan Lewis 11 hr crazy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Vernon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000