Lexington Herald Leader
Uncle Festus

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2010
It seems as if every other day, there is a negative attack on Rand Paul in the Liberal Lexington Democrat Leader. The tea party and Paul, or any other right wing view is utterly ridiculed by the editors and in the letters to the editor.

The spoerts page is also lacking, here recently Marshall University football has gotten more press than EKU, or Georgetown. This is Lexington's paper but is viewed for the entire state. EKu has consistantly played in state kids and while I completly understand that UK should get most of the press, I remember that in the early 90's you would have at least some stories about the local schools and colleges. When does Marshall have ticket information in the Herald Leader while EKU gets vurtually no press at all. I think central Kentucky needs a new major paper without the liberal biasness and actual sports writers who can write a story that intrests us sports fans who care about more than UK and the Reds. I love UK, and I love the Reds, every night before I go to bed, but Kentucky has more teams to read about.
Pro Freedom Jizz

Brodhead, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2010
Lexington sucs moon crickets everywhere! Always robbing and killing people!!!...PFJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Wisdom of Ages 174,961
Bobbie Lovell and Angie (Jul '10) 6 hr yeah 6
Teachers 11 hr Parent 41
Nathan Carter 12 hr Nearby observer 1
Ricky Sandusky (Dec '08) 21 hr Curios 8
Time it takes to get hired? source Hov Wed Laughy 16
where is ronnie belt (Oct '15) Wed man 14

Mount Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages