Danielle

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Hi my name is Danielle and I left my 8 yr old male yorkie with a sitter on 8/31/12 while i was on vacation and he went missing. He was last seen on Copper creek in crab orchard. I have posted many flyers around town and posted in the paper several times. There is a reward for any info to his safe return. He goes by the name Tonka.If you have any info please let me know. He was like a child to me
Danielle

Somerset, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Any info regarding this missing dog please email me at [email protected]
tammy

London, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Danielle wrote:
Hi my name is Danielle and I left my 8 yr old male yorkie with a sitter on 8/31/12 while i was on vacation and he went missing. He was last seen on Copper creek in crab orchard. I have posted many flyers around town and posted in the paper several times. There is a reward for any info to his safe return. He goes by the name Tonka.If you have any info please let me know. He was like a child to me
if u live on copper creek alot of people getting things stolen do u know henry i think u live above him they stole his stuff
Brindle

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2012
8 years or 8 months
a friend

Brodhead, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2012
he is 8 years old
dude

London, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2012
did u pawn him and forget
A family friend

London, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Are you kiding me, NO she didnt pawn him!! That dog is like her child. She made the mistake of leaving him with someone she thought she could trust and well he ended up being a sorry excuse of a human being!! Just because you would pawn something that means so much to u doesnt mean everyone does, she would never do such a thing, and since the guy she got to watch him ended up being an incompatent loser she is suffering the lose of her dog who means so much to her so, if u having nothing but ignorance to speak please dont say anything at all.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Support owed 13 min Irish guy 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Strel 151,798
RCHS Football (Oct '15) 1 hr look whos talking 36
reporting food stamp and welfare fraud (Jul '12) 1 hr look whos talking 136
Who wants to have a lil fun with me 2 hr holler 5
Kathy Smith? 4 hr AllTheseDrugHoes 3
james cotton (Jun '12) 7 hr just seen 9

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages