black and grey pett for lewis transport

black and grey pett for lewis transport

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

oh no

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Oh man does crystal know he's got Another girl friend besides her her name is patrica lambert fugate someone should probably let her know
you might be right

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/patricia.l.fugate...
Look at the profile and guess who's on her friends list mr Bronson Bryant home self she lives in tazewell too
bo whoo

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2013
couldnt happen to a nicer person she gets what she deserves karma can be tough look what she did to josh hope he is laughin his butt off now ha ha
oh snap

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
If he knows about it I'm sure he's laughing his ass off lol
Hannah Montana

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Josh knows cause he's the one posting. Let him laugh cause the girl hes dating now has cheated on him before. Once a cheater always a cheater Right? Besides being friends on facebook doesn't mean your dating fool. Seems like your just trying to cause problems...
lol

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 19, 2013
The truth always comes out wait and see you'll see for yourself
ha

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Krystal you should know aka miss Montana your a cheater lol and I know you have always been a cheater
oh my

Duluth, GA

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Check the tazewell topix fool you'll see it for yourself
Hannah Montana

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Yeah its in tazewell topix to cause once again you put it there just under a different name. i'm not Krystal but she'll get hers as well as you Mr. Jackson. Your not the only one that can set someone up. I too can work a phone and a computer. Have a nice night at league sucker...
really

Duluth, GA

#11 Feb 19, 2013
The posts that speak of the cheating come from local people location set from tazewell last time I checked josh didn't live in tazewell
Diddo

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Since you know so much about Josh lets hear it are you screwing him too. I'm his girlfriend and I don't appreciate all of this. And if this is Karen please stop texting him, your fixing to cause us problems.
sad

Duluth, GA

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Hum something's gone a miss here
josh jackson

Duluth, GA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Idk who posted that but it wasn't my girlfriend I'm positive of that and it has the same IP address as Hanna Montana I wonder if its James posting this bs
Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 22, 2013
im sure your girlfriend has more class than that we know where the crap is coming from wont be to much longer for all of them sit back and watch real close
oh my

Duluth, GA

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Karma is a bitch and she's in full swing lol
Hmm

New Tazewell, TN

#18 Mar 6, 2014
Who is Bronson Bryant with now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 138,120
Curious 23 min Curious One 1
Moms not watching their kids 2 hr tommy 10
what happen to TJ leager? 3 hr Myneighborsson 11
Mindy and Scotty winstead 4 hr T rex 1
police 10 hr kyy 2
KKK Recruitment Flyer Upsets Rockcastle Co. Res... 12 hr virgo 43
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]