hsdhljkdhsjhfhdf hdh

Somerset, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2009
Is she anything with Noland Mason??
computer junkie

Corbin, KY

#9 Apr 7, 2009
I remember going to school with a Lisa mason she would be around 45 now give or take a year or two. In school she was a big and fat girl but after high school she lost so much weight that you would not even recognize her!

Since: Apr 09

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2009
Lisa has been dating my dad 4 about 17years he is just like her no good he mistreats his own daughter and she has him pussy whipped to the point to where his very own elderly mother and only grandson had to move away on order to have any piece so my opinion they are nothing but trash
No One Knows me

Pella, IA

#11 Apr 9, 2009
Lisa is a real pitch she goes out on my dad and will sleep with anybody!!!! RIGHT LISA
I KNOW HER

Pella, IA

#12 Apr 9, 2009
She is the one that lives with BIG DONKEY D--K Roger Mink. She don't go out on him because she would'nt give up that donkey d--k for nothing. I have seen what he has and just any women can't take all that in but I hear that she can. She is one LUCKY BITCH TO HAVE THAT BIG THING AND WHOEVER IS WRITING THIS WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT THEMSELVES!!
cantbelieveit

Manchester, KY

#13 Apr 12, 2009
how could she be dating someone for 17 years when she was married once upon a time and had a son...i guess that shows what time of women she is and what type of mother she is huh? Does anyone know what really happen with her and her son....did she lose him or juswt walk away from it....

London, KY

#14 Apr 22, 2009
Well Lisa and Roger have been together since 1992 when he got out of prison, she was married to Anthony Mason and had a son named Anthony Edward Mason born in 1988 he will be 21 this year little Anthony was only 3 when Roger and her got together Big Anthony and Lisa were only married for about 2 years if that..........

London, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2009
Also I know what happened with her and her son, Lisa puts everyone down for not taking care of their kids and neglecting their kids because of a man, she has some room to talk when she gave her son to her brother and now Anthony won't have anything to do with her because he himself told me Lisa & Roger didn't want him anymore so she sign custody to her brother Robert aka Bobby Witt
Wow

Somerset, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2009
she is the lucky lady! lisa mitchell durham' s dick is much bigger he should do nude videos and man it gets me excited thinking about it!!!!!
not the one

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 25, 2009
the lisa mason im talkin about is with roger 'crow ' mink
wow

Manchester, KY

#18 Apr 27, 2009
not the one wrote:
the lisa mason im talkin about is with roger 'crow ' mink
yes i know and this is the one that i know.
BAHAMMA-MOMMA

Manchester, KY

#19 May 3, 2009
WHICH LISA MASON IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT??? I KNOW BOTH ONE IS GOOD & THE OTHER IS SORRY!!!!!! one maiden name is "MARTIN" & the other "WITT" WHICH LISA IS IT!!!! BOTH WAS MARRIED TO MASON MEN ONE WAS NAMED "ANDY" AND THE OTHER ONE NAME "ANTHONY"!!!! so which one is it I could tell alot if I knew which one!!!!
uraho

Macon, GA

#20 May 3, 2009
BAHAMMA-MOMMA wrote:
WHICH LISA MASON IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT??? I KNOW BOTH ONE IS GOOD & THE OTHER IS SORRY!!!!!! one maiden name is "MARTIN" & the other "WITT" WHICH LISA IS IT!!!! BOTH WAS MARRIED TO MASON MEN ONE WAS NAMED "ANDY" AND THE OTHER ONE NAME "ANTHONY"!!!! so which one is it I could tell alot if I knew which one!!!!
you are so nosey and love to gossip i wish i knew who you are so i could call you everytime me or anyone else makes a mistake so you could know first and tell it how you want and change it to the way you want-instead of bahama mama it should be big mouth bahama bitch
BAHAMMA-MOMMA - FRIENDS

Manchester, KY

#21 May 4, 2009
YES!!!!!! you can say that I'am A BITCH but what you dont know is that I'AM NOT THE PERSON YOU THINK IT IS "LISA WITT IS A VERY GOOD FRIEND TO ME!!!!! SO KISS MY A-- AND WONDER WHO I'AM"
computer junkie

Corbin, KY

#22 May 4, 2009
concerned wrote:
How old is she?
If it is the same one I went to school with she is about 45-46 years old and mason is her madden name, have no idea who she married or anything.
She is a first cousin to Anthony Mason.
okay

Macon, GA

#23 May 4, 2009
BAHAMMA-MOMMA - FRIENDS wrote:
YES!!!!!! you can say that I'am A BITCH but what you dont know is that I'AM NOT THE PERSON YOU THINK IT IS "LISA WITT IS A VERY GOOD FRIEND TO ME!!!!! SO KISS MY A-- AND WONDER WHO I'AM"
i know who u are and kissing ur fat ass would take a lifetime lol
lil woman

Chesterfield, MO

#24 May 5, 2009
lisa witt maybe a friend to u now but let her know ur business and she will b ur enemy, like i said she is a rat and nothing but plain trash, unless......... of course ur her partner in there drug selling
London

Mount Sterling, KY

#25 Jul 13, 2013
I'm married to a Anthony Mason from Middleboro is that her Ex? I had a cell phone call me a few years ago from a women but she wouldn't talk to me. I had the number ran & it come back to a Mink hmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court date on 19th marlene badass miller ! 4 hr Mikey2929 13
bee garbage 4 hr Anonymous 14
moutain yeti spotted 5 hr Yeteah 6
Rockcastle Football Program 6 hr Mario 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,863
Trump wants immigrants from "all over" 8 hr Notice 3
Heather Mink (Jun '17) 9 hr Heather mink 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages