LOOKING

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Were is she like to she her
Dont matter

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2011
Who is looking go Nikki? And have you found her?
Dont matter

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2011
I think that she moved out of this crazy place, got on suboxone and off drugs. I hear she is doing well. I wish her the best of luck!
wow

Wilmington, IL

#4 Oct 21, 2011
how is she doing now not seen her in yrs would love to know how she is doing ........
lookinggood

London, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2011
she was at the football game friday night and looked great! im proud of you nikki.
no no

London, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2011
She aint doin no good she is as bad a shape as ever if not worse shes been homless and everything in between in the last yr or maybe longer safe to say since james hellard left her he always made her keep it together best he could i guess i know they were in love but i guess between him goin to jail her and the pills it got to be too much and she did james bad anyway she cheated on him with some dogs
Wow

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2011
Well if anyone talks to her tell her an old friend is looking fir her ..i just wanting tocatch up with hertell her it her old friend big B ..an she can find me if she needs to...
LOL

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2012
She is in the pokey(jail) damn ,looks rough. I don't think I would mess with her dude. But you know that already.
looking

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Has any one seen nikki cotton since she got of jail..I hope she is doing ok .any one know plz let me know.thx
friend

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Wow wrote:
Well if anyone talks to her tell her an old friend is looking fir her ..i just wanting tocatch up with hertell her it her old friend big B ..an she can find me if she needs to...
Is this the big B Ithink u are. If so hows it going, Hows Steve and Micheal?
looking

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 20, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the big B Ithink u are. If so hows it going, Hows Steve and Micheal?
. No I sorry I just old friend that looked out for her yrs ago ..an was just wonderin how she is doing ..thnx
looking

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 27, 2012
looking wrote:
Has any one seen nikki cotton since she got of jail..I hope she is doing ok .any one know plz let me know.thx
. Any one seen her lately

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dec17 court 11 min Uncle Festus 10
Why is Brother Randy leaving Northside? 31 min honestabe 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Known Fact 131,906
Jehovah's Witnesse's 48 min honestabe 2
gary parker 5 hr glory b 281
addiction and marriage 7 hr feeling lost 14
Wat time does the mail run in mt Vernon? 7 hr Fluffy 8
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Vernon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Vernon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night