just asking

Hazard, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2008
does any one know how jessica jones is doing or where she is and how her little boy is doing .. she had a boy with ed robinson the cop in town if any one knows how she is doing drop a line thanks .....
wondering to

Hazard, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2008
i was wondering about her too used to work with her yrs ago ....
asking

Hazard, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2008
does any one know how jessica jones is doing or where she is and how her little boy is doing .. she had a boy with ed robinson the cop in town if any one knows how she is doing drop a line thanks ....
A national acrobat

London, KY

#4 Dec 16, 2008
If its the J.J. thats married to the Carpenter fellow who's got the bulldozier service, I think she's a sweetheart, very friendly girl. My best wishes to her!
just asking

Hazard, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2008
i not sure if she got married she should be like 25 or 26 now used to be a cheer leader at rockcastle.annd she has a lil boy with the cop ED she used to work dennys and berea walmart .have not seen her in yrs and was wondering how she is doing..??
just asking

Hazard, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2008
does any one know how jessica jones is doing or where she is and how her little boy is doing .. she had a boy with ed robinson the cop in town if any one knows how she is doing drop a line thanks .....
Info for you

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2008
Jessica, last I heard is doing good.. She lives in Ohio.
curious

Berea, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2012
A national acrobat wrote:
If its the J.J. thats married to the Carpenter fellow who's got the bulldozier service, I think she's a sweetheart, very friendly girl. My best wishes to her!
Why did JJ lose her job at the hospital and is she still seeing that Hembree man. Heard they were serious, they like those Hembree men.
boo boo

Brownsville, TN

#9 Oct 26, 2012
how know's about it.
Friend

Vincennes, IN

#10 Dec 7, 2012
She is great happy a RN and still beautiful and nice. Her lil boy is handsome
tanyas friend

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2012
is this the same jj thats fooling with one of the marlows ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this town 2 hr hehasmight 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr not literal 156,555
Kayla Knuckles 2 hr hehasmight 22
White Dodge Charger 7 hr DCC1243357 3
Who she dating 13 hr Josh o 3
mellisa brewer was seen dating James barron (Jun '15) Tue Bad bitch 26
Silver eagle tonight (Mar '16) Tue Huck 2

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages