Mt. Vernon Weight Loss Center

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

Brenda

London, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2013
They did the wraps there, when I went, but they quit. So I quit going there.
Pat

London, KY

#6 Apr 26, 2013
The last time I went there, miss peggy look like she was going to have a nervous break down. I didn't think she was able to do her job. She was rude also. I think she needs to see someone for help her self. I don't think I will be back.
Weightless in Rockcastle

Somerset, KY

#7 Apr 26, 2013
I have also heard some things about this place although I have never been there. I am wondering if they follow the guidelines of the Kentucky Board of Nursing or the American Medical Association too. Something to think about.
No Brainer

Somerset, KY

#9 Apr 26, 2013
You don't need drugs or this place to lose weight. This is just a money making thing for them! Weight Watchers diet is much healthier and you can eat tons of food and still lose weight. Quit wasting your money here!
skinny minny

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 26, 2013
I don't need their sorry butts! Lost weight all by myself!
April

London, KY

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Is this the same one that was up next to the red light in MtVernon. They was very rude to me,the man that was there acted very weird. After he was in there I quit going.
Janie

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2013
Wow! I haven't been to Mt Vernon for about 2 years, and was just speaking to a friend yesterday about both of us going. The last time I was there, there was a really sweet Nurse Practitioner there, and she was very helpful. I am definitely going to have to think long and hard about it. I have never been to the Richmond office, but both offices sound bad.
Betty

Manchester, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2013
It's sounds like the people that run's the place don't know nothing about how to run it.They are very unprofessional.I don't think i would go to that place to seek help for my weight loss.
Alice

Manchester, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Are we talking about the weight loss center under the pool place, if we are the guy in there is a jerk,and his wife is very rude. I went there one time and she talk to me like a dog just because i weighed 300 pounds. That is the reason i went there. But i guess if i lose weight it want be because of that place. I would never go there again.
Hmmmm

United States

#19 May 3, 2013
I just went yesterday. They are great people. I'm not sure who you all were reviewing.

If you're truly there to lose weight they're great. I suspect though that if you're there to just get drugs then they aren't.

Miss Peggy is one of the nicest people I've met. I like her husband as well. Hes a weight loss patient (through surgery) himself so he understands how hard it is to be fat.

My only complaint is the time it takes.
Ummmmmm

United States

#23 Aug 21, 2014
My review is up in the air, we will see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Edward 137,703
KKK Recruitment Flyer Upsets Rockcastle Co. Res... 43 min Barry Adams 3
Michael P & Natalie A 57 min gene 7
jeff renner already out of jail 1 hr hatelowlifescum 3
Bee garbage 2 hr virgo 7
Jerry Slusher 3 hr Marsha 49
Catfish in lake linville 5 hr Jeremy wade 1
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]