Comments
61 - 70 of 70 Comments Last updated May 24, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Angry family member

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
May 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hell's gonna be HOT, burn forever you slut bag!!!!
you know who i am

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
May 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

perfect am not going to burn in hell u will along with the hensleys
back off people

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
May 16, 2010
 
This is not Cassie Angie or teresa Bitch haven't you figured it out yet so beatuiful and sexy
family

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
May 17, 2010
 
I see everyone has stoped there saying an now that eveyone has stoped you still don't know me I know that liz is red headed to she dye's it that color and i know alot that you think i don't about the hensley's but ijust want to say this final thing Teresa never took any rings nor money. She is not like that now angie on the other hand yeah she is a drugy and that's her she didn't take the rings or money either the night it got gone along with claudes wallet Farley went and got angie and took her home befor he came marvin and wayne dustin also bruce where all over there dancing with ange s what make' you think she gotit when it could have been someone else. Be sides another reason i belive that they never got it I would have seen the rings by now if Teresa had them and angie would't hve stayed out there for 2 weeksbefore se lefted and went to broahead she would have lefted the next day to get high if she had money or he rings. THey did not I SAID THEY DID NOT GET IT SO BACK OFF
i know it all

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
May 20, 2010
 
spook wrote:
you should crawl underneath a rock you piece of garbage for stealing a dead womens rings and 600.00 in cash off her husband and your mother put you up to it she is a thief just like you. the 2 of you will suffer for that. hope the both of you burn in hell for that.
kiss my as*
i know it all

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
May 20, 2010
 
the only daughter wrote:
Yeah you 2 faced bitch--- GIVE ME MY MOTHER"S RINGS!! Boy did your true colors show! What in the hell gave you the right to do what you and your slutty daughter did? You are a fucking liar, if you truly cared about her the way you let on like you would have not done poor mom that way.
You are a joke you friggin bitch. You called me, pretending you cared. OH YOU DIDN"T FORGET TO ASK IF I GOT THE JEWELRY AFTER MOM"S FUNERAL. It got stolen shortly afterward.I made sure I told dad and the brothers about that. By the way you're not getting the clock you asked for, we wouldn't pee in your butt if your guts were on fire.
Yeah mom had to pay you to help her. You are nothing but a liar, theif, backstabber, greedy and selfish bitch who is the mother of a pill tramp.
Honey, it's a good damn thing you didn't show up at the funeral home for dad. We'd run your worthless little ass out of there. We all know what you did. TRUST ME KARMA KICKS ASS AND YOU'LL GET YOURS YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE. I WANT MY MOTHER'S RINGS!!
I'm no coward I wasn't afraid to put who I am on here.
I KNOW THIS IS NOT ELIZABETH, SO THATS BESIDES THE POIT, AND FOR STARTERS JEAN DIDNT PAYME A DIME FOR HELPING HER, AN I WOULDNT OF TOOK IT IF SHE TRIED TO. I HELPED HER BECUSE I WANTE TO. WE WERE FRIENDS. I ALSO HAD A FAMILY OF MY OWN AN A SICK MOTHER TO TAKE CARE OF WHILE MAKING SURE THEY WERE LOOKED AFTER ALSO. AN WHEN SHE GOT SICK WHO DID SHE CALL, ME!AND WHEN SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AND CLAUDE WANTED TO SEE HER, WHO DID HE CALL? hIS NEIGHBORS. AND WHLE SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL I TOOK CARE OF HER NEEDS. AN FAR AS THE RINGS GO, I DIDNT HAVE TO STEAL THEM, ALL IHAD TO DO WAS ASK HER AND SHE WOULD OF GAVE THEM TO ME, CAUSE SHE THOGHT OF ME AS A DAUGHTER. ALSO IVE JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT ALL THIS THROUGH A FRIEND, AN IM USING SOMEONES COMPUTER, IM HURT TO THINK SOMEONE WOLD THINK IM THIS KIND OF PERSON. BUT YOU CAN THINK WHAT U WANT TO, IM NOT LOSING ANY SLEEP AT NIGHT, MY HEART IS AT PEACE CAUSE I DONE NOTHIN WRONG, JUST HELP A GOOD FRIEND, AN MY FAMILY WAS HURT CAUSE WE MISSED THE FURNARL BUT HE WAS DONE IN THE GROND BEFORE WE KNEW IT, AN ALOT OF OTHERS ARE HURT TO. BUT I HOPE THEY ARE NOW RESTING IN PEACE!
i know it all

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
May 20, 2010
 
Know Them wrote:
I am not much on writing on this topix site, but i do know these people and decided i would add my two cents. Sounds to me like someone has a Newcomb problem. Which one are you wanting or mad at? Both of these two sites are coming from some miserable person/persons! I have known Teresa for many years and you tell me what kind of woman would take on the responsibilities that she has encountered? She had children of her own and yet she was willing to marry a man and raise his children too. Now that says more than their real mother. Teresa raised them! They did'nt just exist like most kids do either. They were well fed, designer clothes and involved in school activities as well. She is the one that saw they achieved in school and that along with other positive things says alot for her! Have you ever taken on the duties that she has along with your sick mother and grandchildren? Well i feel as though she is a real soldier, because she has done more and been through more than i could have handled! My question is, where was all these caring/concerned people when Phyllis and Claude were sick? You know is the family had been there, Teresa would'nt have had to juggle her time at home to go see that their needs were met. Myself, i would be gratefull that someone took the time for my sick parents, and for real it was'nt even her place! I would be thanking her for being there for them, because you either could'nt or would'nt. I never read any complaints on here while the job was being done. And another thing, if all this jewelry was going to you, why did'nt you already have it in your possession? That is what is wrong with the world now. People always find fault and talk about the negative instead of the good they have done and something positive. None of us are perfect, we all make mistakes and bad decisions at times. But thank God you are not going to be our judge on judgement day!! And another thing, you tell me of one person in this world that has control of a child after they have grown up and are living their life? You are dead wrong when you say it is the parents fault, you got that?? Drugs come as a choice. It does'nt matter how they are raised. It is church families, rich/poor and city/country. Drugs has no respect for nobody, it is a disease. How can you blame a mother/father for a grown adult? Last but not least, why do you want to keep posting on this topix? If you are so hurt and upset, looks as though you would'nt want to keep reliving all of this. I think your guilt of not being there for them is coming out and you can't handle the fact someone else was and seen the job was done and that they were took care of. I like what someone else wrote on here misery enjoys company, thats what this sounds like. And as far as Claude's funeral goes, he was already buried before most people knew it, including myself. So you need to except the fact we can't help what others do and move on with your life. You will never get anywhere living in the past. That is all i have to say about this subject. I wish you all the best and hope your days ahead are healing ones for you.
THANK YOU
Manhattan Girl In Ky

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
May 24, 2010
 
family wrote:
I see everyone has stoped there saying an now that eveyone has stoped you still don't know me I know that liz is red headed to she dye's it that color and i know alot that you think i don't about the hensley's but ijust want to say this final thing Teresa never took any rings nor money. She is not like that now angie on the other hand yeah she is a drugy and that's her she didn't take the rings or money either the night it got gone along with claudes wallet Farley went and got angie and took her home befor he came marvin and wayne dustin also bruce where all over there dancing with ange s what make' you think she gotit when it could have been someone else. Be sides another reason i belive that they never got it I would have seen the rings by now if Teresa had them and angie would't hve stayed out there for 2 weeksbefore se lefted and went to broahead she would have lefted the next day to get high if she had money or he rings. THey did not I SAID THEY DID NOT GET IT SO BACK OFF
You people crack me up. You all wouldn't last a minute where I come from. First off you are WRONG, Liz is not a fake redhead, a brunette. So you MUST NOT know about the Hensley's as you claim then. The judgemental pricks on here accused her of not loving her mom and dad? Of course she did. She has a perfectly good reason that she didn't help her parents much...that boy of hers is VERY hard to take care of. Hell, he even gets on my nerves when I visit.
Well, I doubt this Teresa took the rings but she was in on it no doubt. They say it was actually her daughter. It was obviously someone that knew where the jewelry was.

"GOD IS NOT MOCKED. WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWETH SO SHALL HE REAP."

oH MY, SOMEBODY'S GONNA PAY...
Manhattan Girl In Ky

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
May 24, 2010
 
i know it all wrote:
<quoted text> I KNOW THIS IS NOT ELIZABETH, SO THATS BESIDES THE POIT, AND FOR STARTERS JEAN DIDNT PAYME A DIME FOR HELPING HER, AN I WOULDNT OF TOOK IT IF SHE TRIED TO. I HELPED HER BECUSE I WANTE TO. WE WERE FRIENDS. I ALSO HAD A FAMILY OF MY OWN AN A SICK MOTHER TO TAKE CARE OF WHILE MAKING SURE THEY WERE LOOKED AFTER ALSO. AN WHEN SHE GOT SICK WHO DID SHE CALL, ME!AND WHEN SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AND CLAUDE WANTED TO SEE HER, WHO DID HE CALL? hIS NEIGHBORS. AND WHLE SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL I TOOK CARE OF HER NEEDS. AN FAR AS THE RINGS GO, I DIDNT HAVE TO STEAL THEM, ALL IHAD TO DO WAS ASK HER AND SHE WOULD OF GAVE THEM TO ME, CAUSE SHE THOGHT OF ME AS A DAUGHTER. ALSO IVE JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT ALL THIS THROUGH A FRIEND, AN IM USING SOMEONES COMPUTER, IM HURT TO THINK SOMEONE WOLD THINK IM THIS KIND OF PERSON. BUT YOU CAN THINK WHAT U WANT TO, IM NOT LOSING ANY SLEEP AT NIGHT, MY HEART IS AT PEACE CAUSE I DONE NOTHIN WRONG, JUST HELP A GOOD FRIEND, AN MY FAMILY WAS HURT CAUSE WE MISSED THE FURNARL BUT HE WAS DONE IN THE GROND BEFORE WE KNEW IT, AN ALOT OF OTHERS ARE HURT TO. BUT I HOPE THEY ARE NOW RESTING IN PEACE!
Honey, I highly doubt you could have got the rings, sorry to tell you. You know why? Because I HEARD Jean tell her daughter she wanted her to have them, I was there shortly before she passed on.
Also sorry to tell you people think you and your daugher are responsible; they actually don't think YOU did it, actually your daughter. Trust me, druggies don't have a conscience, they don't care. Of course you're not losing sleep, lol.
And don't give me that crap you didn't know about Claude passing away. YOU SAID in another thread your husband had gave the son a ring that was Claude's for the burial, YOU ARE CAUGHT IN YOUR LIE.
You knew you wouldn't be welcome because you knew the family was mad and didn't want to face them! I can spot a LIAR a mile off, I'm no fool from Ky. You are a joke!
Manhattan Girl In Ky

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
May 24, 2010
 
Know Them wrote:
I am not much on writing on this topix site, but i do know these people and decided i would add my two cents. Sounds to me like someone has a Newcomb problem. Which one are you wanting or mad at? Both of these two sites are coming from some miserable person/persons! I have known Teresa for many years and you tell me what kind of woman would take on the responsibilities that she has encountered? She had children of her own and yet she was willing to marry a man and raise his children too. Now that says more than their real mother. Teresa raised them! They did'nt just exist like most kids do either. They were well fed, designer clothes and involved in school activities as well. She is the one that saw they achieved in school and that along with other positive things says alot for her! Have you ever taken on the duties that she has along with your sick mother and grandchildren? Well i feel as though she is a real soldier, because she has done more and been through more than i could have handled! My question is, where was all these caring/concerned people when Phyllis and Claude were sick? You know is the family had been there, Teresa would'nt have had to juggle her time at home to go see that their needs were met. Myself, i would be gratefull that someone took the time for my sick parents, and for real it was'nt even her place! I would be thanking her for being there for them, because you either could'nt or would'nt. I never read any complaints on here while the job was being done. And another thing, if all this jewelry was going to you, why did'nt you already have it in your possession? That is what is wrong with the world now. People always find fault and talk about the negative instead of the good they have done and something positive. None of us are perfect, we all make mistakes and bad decisions at times. But thank God you are not going to be our judge on judgement day!! And another thing, you tell me of one person in this world that has control of a child after they have grown up and are living their life? You are dead wrong when you say it is the parents fault, you got that?? Drugs come as a choice. It does'nt matter how they are raised. It is church families, rich/poor and city/country. Drugs has no respect for nobody, it is a disease. How can you blame a mother/father for a grown adult? Last but not least, why do you want to keep posting on this topix? If you are so hurt and upset, looks as though you would'nt want to keep reliving all of this. I think your guilt of not being there for them is coming out and you can't handle the fact someone else was and seen the job was done and that they were took care of. I like what someone else wrote on here misery enjoys company, thats what this sounds like. And as far as Claude's funeral goes, he was already buried before most people knew it, including myself. So you need to except the fact we can't help what others do and move on with your life. You will never get anywhere living in the past. That is all i have to say about this subject. I wish you all the best and hope your days ahead are healing ones for you.
You are soi stupid, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,037
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Curious 130,287
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
Mt. Vernon Weight Loss Center (Apr '13) 7 hr Ummmmmm 11
Incest relationship 8 hr Athenesword 27
gary parker 11 hr weedwhacker 249
Kimmie Willis 14 hr Watcher 1

Search the Mount Vernon Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Mount Vernon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Vernon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Vernon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••