danville gal

Danville, KY

#21 Jan 3, 2010
if he has any pups that need good homes, let me know.
CORA COLLINSWORTH

Sheridan, AR

#23 Jan 3, 2010
he has alot of cats and dogs that we have to find homes for actually he has a few pups
Danville gal

Danville, KY

#24 Jan 3, 2010
If they are lab pups, we would be interested. The pup we purchased from him many years ago has been an excellent pet
CORA COLLINSWORTH

Sheridan, AR

#25 Jan 3, 2010
all of the dogs are great ill have to see what all he has up there there are a few diff. breeds. but is there any way that i can contact you to let you know
animal lover

United States

#26 Jan 4, 2010
please contact R.A.I.N to c if they may b able to help place the poor kittys and doggies or advertise in the banner for homes, please dnt take them to the shelter in rockcastle they will be mistreated and put down.
sincere

Lexington, KY

#27 Jan 4, 2010
CORA COLLINSWORTH wrote:
all of the dogs are great ill have to see what all he has up there there are a few diff. breeds. but is there any way that i can contact you to let you know
My best friends father was good friends with Nick many years ago, she knew him all her life, but she is gone now, too. I am so sorry for your loss, and pray God helps you all through it. Would be interested if he had yellow labs, email is [email protected], want a gentle dog--have many grandchildren.
kitcat

Pikeville, KY

#28 Jan 4, 2010
i would take some of the cats im a animal lover i also like small breed dogs.if theres any kittens ill take those also and they will be taken care of i asure you that,email [email protected]
country_gal

London, KY

#29 Jan 4, 2010
didn't know Mr. Williams but my condolences to you & your family. I would be interested in a lab female, we just got a male lab for my son for christmas...email is [email protected]..
well

Nicholasville, KY

#30 Jan 4, 2010
send my love to the family and little girl you were right about every word you said and tell john the nice lady still loves him
Danville gal

Frankfort, KY

#31 Jan 4, 2010
Thanks Cora. My email is [email protected] Let me know about any lab pups.
Sorry

Heidrick, KY

#32 Jan 4, 2010
just saying wrote:
i dont know you, but i knew leanne since she was sixteen k
sorry about your loss, everyone needs prayer.
Sorry

Heidrick, KY

#33 Jan 4, 2010
Sorry about your loss, everyone needs prayer
im a man

Sheridan, AR

#34 Jan 4, 2010
i woood like no who just saying is if u new her tell your name jw

Since: Oct 09

AOL

#35 Jan 4, 2010
Cora,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your family. I understood that he was an attorney. Was he a county attorney at one time? or just a private attorney? Where were he an attorney at? I have heard of his name somewhere but i just can't recalled it. My Mom and Dad have mention his hame long time ago when i was younger. he may have know my parents. it is shame that someone post about him here and say some bad things. but the person that killed your family, he will pay for it someday, once you do someone wrong, it will come back to you. I am not mention about you. i am mention about the person that is charge of murder. if you want to talk to me, just let me know i can give you my email address and we can talk. my parents has never say no bad things about him. but i do not know for sure but did he own a farm up in scaford cane road. My dad may have work for him once. but i am not sure.

CORA COLLINSWORTH wrote:
and another thing nick didnt owe anyone anything he did dirt in the past but he was a good man now and thats what i would like for him to be remembered as
Tonya

Midway, KY

#36 Jan 4, 2010
Cora, I want to send my condolences to you and your family. LeAnn and I were best friends growing up but we grew apart after high school. I spent many of nights and days with her, Jenny and Nicole as a young girl. I also met Nick when I was a child and he was always kind to me. After Jenny died, LeAnn and Nicole went to live with Nick and his wife on Scaffold Cane Road and I visited there many times as well. I was saddened to hear about your loss. I was not aware that LeAnn had a daughter. I can tell you lots of stories of your mom, your aunt and your grandmother if you ever want to know. I loved them all. You can email me: [email protected] if you want to talk. Peace to you.
Big Boss Man

Somerset, KY

#37 Jan 5, 2010
Nick played on the 1963 undefeated Mt. Vernon Football team and married Mark Bray's sister who was a cheerleader at Mt. Vernon.
one horse town

Lakeland, FL

#38 Jan 5, 2010
CORA COLLINSWORTH wrote:
whos confused on whos whos mother and whos whos aunt my mother was leanna williams and my aunt was nicole williams. and he didnt kill anyone and eddy persivile killed him because hes a dirty bast*rd who just wanted his money
Dont even wast your time reading this sh-t let these people make fools of themselves, im from berea and you like me have a last name that has been around for a long time i new your mom and she liked to have fun,and i always liked her, no matter what she did , i miss my hometown but every time i get on topix i feel ashamed people gossip and say the things thay say
so you may see things on here that may be true and may not be true and im sure you have heard it all so dont wast your time reading this stuff you remember them the way you want to not the way the people in mt vernon and berea want you to.
The Shadow

Berea, KY

#39 Jan 5, 2010
one horse town wrote:
<quoted text>Dont even wast your time reading this sh-t let these people make fools of themselves, im from berea and you like me have a last name that has been around for a long time i new your mom and she liked to have fun,and i always liked her, no matter what she did , i miss my hometown but every time i get on topix i feel ashamed people gossip and say the things thay say
so you may see things on here that may be true and may not be true and im sure you have heard it all so dont wast your time reading this stuff you remember them the way you want to not the way the people in mt vernon and berea want you to.
Glena Faye is that you?
Doc

Harrodsburg, KY

#40 Jan 6, 2010
What happened to LeeAnn?
curious

Somerset, KY

#41 Jan 6, 2010
is Chad Williams, Nicky's son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Mchone (Dec '12) 4 hr mink_07 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wes250 142,482
Sand Springs Kennel (Jan '11) 5 hr Owner 94
Castle village brodhead 6 hr freeme 13
Kim Alcorn 6 hr hohoho 2
Source HOV who all is cheating on their partners? 6 hr knows 4
blue springs 7 hr friend 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages