First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wanna know

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2010
is it true that he got shot in the head and is now dead?
mammie

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2010
sadly its true,
smiffy

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2010
Is this nicholas williams? Or another one?
i know

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2010
Nicky use to be a lawyer. He was in his 60's. Had a daughter Leeannn that was murdered and a wife that burned up in a house years ago and another daughter that died (cause unknown) a couple of years ago.
nameless

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2010
i know wrote:
Nicky use to be a lawyer. He was in his 60's. Had a daughter Leeannn that was murdered and a wife that burned up in a house years ago and another daughter that died (cause unknown) a couple of years ago.
what happened to leanne?
CORA COLLINSWORTH

Sheridan, AR

#6 Jan 3, 2010
firs of all i dont want my grandfathers name on here so let it stop here please. he was shot by Eddy Persivile a man that he let live with him they also charges his brother to. But he was my papa and as far as Leanne that was my mother and how she died is none of anyones business not trying to be smart. and the other daughter witch was Nicole died from a drug overdose she was very sick and she took to much of her medication no it was not suicide. and Genalee witch is his wife that died in the fire was my grandmother she died before i was born but here is an explanation on everything if you have questions call me dont post anything else please. and thank you
nameless2

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jan 3, 2010
I was just told that rumor has it, he killed his daughters and his wife, cause he got tired of dealing with them. Seems someone found out and took care of him....or he owed them money for drugs....
HUNTER

Sheridan, AR

#8 Jan 3, 2010
if you are telling the truth y would u be on topix at a time like this
just saying

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2010
you must be confused, your "mother" and your "aunt" should be switched. sorry for the loss in all situations.
Big sister

Berea, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2010
there was no confusion...
huh

Alexandria, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2010
just saying wrote:
you must be confused, your "mother" and your "aunt" should be switched. sorry for the loss in all situations.
you are the one that is confused. leanne is her mom and nicky and ginny lee are her grandparents. leanne is nicky and ginny's daughter. she never said anything about an aunt.
Lonnie

Sheridan, AR

#12 Jan 3, 2010
does anyone know what he was doing for income as of late
CORA COLLINSWORTH

Sheridan, AR

#13 Jan 3, 2010
whos confused on whos whos mother and whos whos aunt my mother was leanna williams and my aunt was nicole williams. and he didnt kill anyone and eddy persivile killed him because hes a dirty bast*rd who just wanted his money
CORA COLLINSWORTH

Sheridan, AR

#14 Jan 3, 2010
and another thing nick didnt owe anyone anything he did dirt in the past but he was a good man now and thats what i would like for him to be remembered as
danville gal

Danville, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2010
we bought a labrador retriever from a nick williams about ten years ago. is this the same person. sorry to his family
just saying

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jan 3, 2010
i meant as to the cause of death for them, didn't mean to further confuse anyone.
Mr Swarengen

Sheridan, AR

#17 Jan 3, 2010
what kind of dirt, I have talked with Mr Williams and thought of him well, but I'm new to the area
CORA COLLINSWORTH

Sheridan, AR

#18 Jan 3, 2010
yes he sold dogs and i think i would know how my mother died who are you anyways someone who didnt know the family obv. so dot get it twisted k
nameless

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 3, 2010
Mr Swarengen wrote:
what kind of dirt, I have talked with Mr Williams and thought of him well, but I'm new to the area
fire in berea about 30 years ago a lot of talk in town about what happened. I was a child so I really don't know. I do know that a women died and I think she was married to Mr. Williams.
just saying

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Jan 3, 2010
i dont know you, but i knew leanne since she was sixteen k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 133,294
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 49 min Jenks 695
gary parker 1 hr weedwhacker 297
Mt. Vernon is getting either a Walmart Express ... (Apr '11) 9 hr ron 172
26 Anniversary of the murders of Emma Lunce Ing... (Oct '12) 12 hr Athenesword 54
Doug Vanwinke/Elliot Dolley/ Thieves! 14 hr sister 7
looking for church 18 hr Reynolds 2
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM