What

Bardstown, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Who was murdered? When? Seen a Burke on the rcdc page booked this morning for murder? What's this about? A mistake? For sure? Any info?
capture point

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2009
I was wondering about that myself.
DodgeGirl572

Harrison, AR

#3 Dec 13, 2009
He was booked for attempted murder. Not for sure what happened but he looks like he was almost murdered.
YEAH RIGHT

Manchester, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2009
DodgeGirl572 wrote:
He was booked for attempted murder. Not for sure what happened but he looks like he was almost murdered.
It says murder not attempted murder on the RCDC website.
YEAH RIGHT

Manchester, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2009
Sorry it was murder but now it says attempted murder. My mistake!
What

Bardstown, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2009
What parties were involved?
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2009
he was jumped by tina sowders, danny sowders, josh sowders, james ( chris) smith and they used a baseball bat on him boy theyre real cute huh...macho men...that many and still a baseball bat needed................cowards
funny

London, KY

#9 Dec 15, 2009
they all just abunch of dopers is all
huh

Harrogate, TN

#10 Dec 15, 2009
CONCERNED CITIZEN wrote:
he was jumped by tina sowders, danny sowders, josh sowders, james ( chris) smith and they used a baseball bat on him boy theyre real cute huh...macho men...that many and still a baseball bat needed..........cowards
Why did Chris get 500 or 600 stitches if Eric was the victim???
Fred

United States

#11 Dec 15, 2009
He looked rough on the website
I HEARD

Brodhead, KY

#12 Dec 15, 2009
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Chris get 500 or 600 stitches if Eric was the victim???
I heard he was cut from his shouldar to his stomach.
omg

London, KY

#13 Dec 15, 2009
chris foster wasn't even stabbed! It was some dude named James Smith. He was cut from his shoulder to his stomach and needed close to 600 stitches. He was stabbed by Eric Burke. You guys really need to get facts straight. If you don't believe me its on lex 18 website. Concerned citizen all i think you want to do is spread a bunch of b*llsh*t!
concerned

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2009
omg wrote:
chris foster wasn't even stabbed! It was some dude named James Smith. He was cut from his shoulder to his stomach and needed close to 600 stitches. He was stabbed by Eric Burke. You guys really need to get facts straight. If you don't believe me its on lex 18 website. Concerned citizen all i think you want to do is spread a bunch of b*llsh*t!
let me ask u a question how does it even apply to u???? ru kin to ne of them or fucking ne of them???? okay so whats it concern u ne way????? i know both partys involved and ive heard both stories straight from the horses mouth but im leaving it at that and maybe u should to...u meddle to much its none of ne bodys business but that boys family and erics family......
omg

London, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2009
your the one saying all the b*llsh*t not me, excuse me for telling the truth...
Johnny Reb

London, KY

#16 Dec 16, 2009
Sounds to me like you both are dummies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CCzar 166,491
Thomas cromer 6 hr Wondering 17
Rockcastle Area Bands (Oct '08) 6 hr Drumbo the Clown 97
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... 6 hr Wiseone 216
Blonde guy at Marcellas 8 hr Cerebral 8
Angie Cornelius 8 hr Angie 3
Pennie and her family Aug 21 The Original Yeti 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance