shocked

London, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2010
Just very concerned about all of the break ins in broad daylight in Brodhead. People please start a neighborhood watch and put this thief behind bars.
know what you mean

AOL

#2 Oct 31, 2010
Yeh there is alot of breakins going on everywhere lately. Redhill and Paintlick have had several breakins. Everyone who lives near each other should be watching each others property, that's being a good neighbor.
neighborhood

Brodhead, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2010
yea there has been a lot of break ins in Brodhead But get ready ya little thieving pricks thats to sorry to get off your ass and work. We have started a community watch and people are ready for ya. Just today some guy got caught trying to get into someone's house right on main street during the day, as i know of there has been 2 people picked out of mug shot's. and we have out little friend called Smith and Wesson ready too. This has gotten ridiculous and why has it happened so much and so often, where are the police? So yea people have to get ready to protect their family's shoot first ask who it is later! I mean for real it is RIDICULOUS that this has happened so much lately.
what

London, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Go to the auction in livingston and you will fine it thats how they get their stuff to sale
Old South

Nancy, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2010
I mean wow you all got the Bradleys rite in town and can not get any help from sheriff, that totally shocks me. Call Berry, Berry he be big dog now!!! Only in Rockcastle
4 ur n info

Manchester, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2010
The bradley's are very good people and they do a hell of a job. They cant always be in brodhead working 24\7 because of some dumb fn crackhead.
Kid

Barbourville, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2012
ANd in mt vernon i swear its the ramsey boys
colt 45

Berlin, Germany

#8 Mar 18, 2012
I wish I could catch someone breaking in my home, that would be a very fun day!
Meee

Brodhead, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2012
The court let's them right back out , that Katrina price is right back out stealing , they let her go , she is one of them that the debord guy shot at !! She was all over the news , they know she was with the guy that got shot , debord should have got both of them right between the eyes !!!!!
Ginger

Brodhead, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2012
What ramesay are you talking about ?
Wearen

Georgetown, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2012
What roads in Brodhead is this happening on?
i know

Washington, DC

#12 Mar 19, 2012
It is Brent miller and james weaver
Friend

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2012
Cody and Gary Ramsey
Friend

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2012
i know wrote:
It is Brent miller and james weaver
I know they where try to sell cell phone's and a tattoo gun yesterday so they can get them a perk 30
Ginger

Brodhead, KY

#15 Mar 19, 2012
I thought Cody Ramsey was in jail for stealing
Friend

United States

#16 Mar 19, 2012
Ginger wrote:
I thought Cody Ramsey was in jail for stealing
He got out just had to have someone sign him out
Ginger

Brodhead, KY

#17 Mar 20, 2012
That figures , let him out to do it again !! We need a different court system in rockcastle , the cops bring them in , the judges let them go !!!
Glock

Brodhead, KY

#18 Mar 20, 2012
If someone would stick a glock up their nose they might think twice about stealing peoples stuff !!!
Honky

Georgetown, KY

#19 Mar 20, 2012
Let him visit my hood.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min HistoricallySpeaking 133,214
Joshua Cooley Band 14 hr Rocker 11
Facebook 18 hr Ben 3
Paige hatton and dylan pigg Sun lilwicked1 2
Police shot man with his arms raised (Dec '12) Sat droopynutz 15
Scams in Mt Vernon Ky Fri Oscar Mayer 3
Permit Fri lmao 2
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance