hairfree

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

there are so many women in mount vernon that if they dont have any teeth they have a mustache to make up for it too bad all the toothless ones cant grow one to cover up their rotton or missing teeth some of the girls would be sara taylor,heather spires,janie kirby and most of all jessica houk-she is so pretty but looks like a man most of the time could someone tell these girls about waxing
janie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

hairfree wrote:
there are so many women in mount vernon that if they dont have any teeth they have a mustache to make up for it too bad all the toothless ones cant grow one to cover up their rotton or missing teeth some of the girls would be sara taylor,heather spires,janie kirby and most of all jessica houk-she is so pretty but looks like a man most of the time could someone tell these girls about waxing
you dont have to look at this people do you so get a life and leave other,s along
i know her

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

hairfree wrote:
girl.s cant you ferger out who post this one she just posted something else people if you think that people cant ferger out who you are think again
hairfree

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

i know her wrote:
<quoted text>girl.s cant you ferger out who post this one she just posted something else people if you think that people cant ferger out who you are think again
as soon as u find out please tell me even though u cant spell i would love to know who wrote this because they put mmy name on here and i never bother anyone
janie k

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

i would love to know who wrote this
i know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

hairfree wrote:
<quoted text>as soon as u find out please tell me even though u cant spell i would love to know who wrote this because they put mmy name on here and i never bother anyone
hey i was tired last night and could not think how to spell that word still cant think of it but i can spell hey people will put,s thing,s on here about you i know it,s hard to do but dont reply and they will go away after they realize that u r not going to fuss with them
mad dad

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

Janie K. Please don't worry yourself about ignorant people such as this. I have no clue who you are, or who they are, but I suspect you have angered someone, adn this is the 'pay back'. You can't please everyone in this world, and there are those who do things just to get the attention it gets them. Go on about your life, and as long as YOU know the truth about yourself, to hell with what others say and think!! As long as YOU know, that's all that needs to know. God knows your heart!
sal

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

hairfree you must be very loney or you don't look good your self ifell sorry for you please take a look at your self .and get some HELP
u know her

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Jessica Houk
KY45ACP

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

She is a yeti
yeah

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

KY45ACP wrote:
She is a yeti
your just mad we voted no Mr we are going wet
oooo

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Can you imagine Henry Brewer with an identical twin sister!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Mount Vernon Forum right now

Search the Mount Vernon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,423
crystal issacs 58 min Haha 2
I miss Mikey Lambert 1 hr beentheredonethat 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 128,758
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
Matthew Kirby (Mar '13) 4 hr Erica 18
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr uhk 1,018
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Vernon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Vernon People Search