hot4u

Barbourville, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2011
Missing you alot! Been too long! Merry Christmas and please think of me and what we could have had.
One

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2011
hot4u wrote:
Missing you alot! Been too long! Merry Christmas and please think of me and what we could have had.
Which one are you talking about?
LOL

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2011
hope u are not talking about that dumb ass rick bullock that works a nacco. someone whooped his butt the other day. jacked his eye up! im sure he asked for it. a real winner
hot4u

Barbourville, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2011
No i am talking about the other Rick that works @ NACCO! Chris is his brother :)
curious

Eubank, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2011
wonder why Rick Bullock got his ass whopped? It doesn't sound good. They said that he was held down and whopped. I'd move them out if it was me!
FYI

Barbourville, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2011
It was Ricky Lee not Ricky Dale who got his *** kicked.
soo true

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2011
was it the ricky bullock married to kristy ruppe
LOL

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2011
would loved to have had a front row seat to that beat down! LOL
ashley ridner

Shannon, AL

#9 Jun 26, 2012
First of all, if you don't know the facts, keep your mouth shut. Second of all, you guys are ridiculous. Go fly a kite or something. Keep your nose where it belongs, and stop stirring the stink. What comes around goes around. Remember this. Stop being a coward and show your name. Well see how big of a person you really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs getting into the jail 28 min Gerald 11
Jailer 30 min Clarice 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Alex 171,909
Personal Trainer 1 hr Stranger things 1
Rhonda Noel Brown is behind Rockcastle Memes 4 hr Nick parsons 3
Barbra foster bennett 4 hr Taylor 1
Hot guy in jacked up 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 5 hr Countrygirl2684 1

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages