mountain boy

Windsor, WI

#2 Dec 3, 2012
you are such an imbecile..this is not even for knoxville its for INDIANA..what an idiot. give it up..ytou have gone to 6 different cities pretending to be from there just in order to defame someones name..grow up and get a life.

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 4, 2013
first of all this my uncle......get a life who evr you are,,i know who you are already...he dumped your sorry ass..uncle tim good guy...and he dun 18 years flat.didnt rat.haha....jealouse is wat it is.we all hung like a gets these women tore up.they tell there friends how good we are then befor you know it.on christmas there all them standing at front door tryin fight to see wich one stayin.i allways pick the most funnest in bed.tim dont bother anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min spaceship 144,452
Lois Denny (Feb '11) 1 hr Watchinglois 107
jesse weaver (Jul '09) 10 hr Knows 23
Legal 15 hr Concerned citizen 1
Karen Durhams husband Troy arrested by FBI...again 17 hr Beware 27
bluegrass inn 19 hr ewww 15
Rebecca Brewer 19 hr Seen you 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages