child overdose on pills
can you belive

Manchester, KY

#1 May 30, 2011
Who was the child that the school took to the hospital for a drug over dose last week.Is he or she alright.Are the parents in jail.If not they should be. The child was 7 or 8 years old was what i heard.
please pray

Manchester, KY

#2 May 30, 2011
O MY GOD,God please bless this child.Everyone needs to be praying for this child.God keep your hands upon this child
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 1, 2011
who was the child, and were was the parents
someone

London, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2011
can you belive wrote:
Who was the child that the school took to the hospital for a drug over dose last week.Is he or she alright.Are the parents in jail.If not they should be. The child was 7 or 8 years old was what i heard.
NO MAM THIS A BLATENT LIE! An ex called social services and told this. She was not taken to the hospital BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED! Social Services came to my home and told me what the called said my father immediatly paid for a drug screen not urine, not blood, but a hair test that shoed any and everything the child had ever taken and believe me it was not cheap but was well worth! Social Services proved that it was a lie! We hired Debra Lambert and come to find out the complainta are recorded and they get phone #'s also so hopefully this lowlife will b found very soon and I was assured they will prosecuted 4 reporting a false crime and would have to restitution and recieve jail time. Mrs Lambert wants 2 file suit against the state seeking a monetery judgment, I want money niether 4 me or my child but to create a fund 4 families who r truley innocent but don't have resources 2 fight back
afriend

Manchester, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2011
You tell them, this county makes me so angry, just can't put into words. Something needs to be done with our Social Services in this county they are useless and do harm not good to families.
Thanks

Pleasantville, IA

#6 Jun 29, 2011
afriend wrote:
You tell them, this county makes me so angry, just can't put into words. Something needs to be done with our Social Services in this county they are useless and do harm not good to families.
Thank you so much for your support!! This has been the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in my life! My child almost died during child birth and as I heard her heart rate droping I promised GOD that if he would let her live I would spend the rest of my life for her and I have and anyone who knows me knows this is true! She was a miracle from the moment she was concieved, she saved my life, and my granndmother. My papaw had passed away a few months before I found out I was pregnant and granny was just grieving herself to death and when I found about the baby it gave new meaning to both of our lives. She is and always will be my reason for living I honestly don't believe I could take another breath if I didn't have her. She is not exposed to drugs , heck I can't get her to take her medicene from the doctor, we have to get a shot and it takes about 5 to hold her down for that, much less her take something! She will not even eat candy except for butterscotch! Thank you again and God bless you, you will never know what your words meant to me! When this is all over and I can talk publicly I will tell you who the child is and you will definitley knows it's a lie! She has never wore the same outfit twice to school and it's all gymboree, I take her lunch to her to school, I do any and everything for her, she's a little spoilt but she's my baby and I made a promise to GOD and those you do not break!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr hot stuff22 172,998
Source HOV (Jul '16) 19 hr Kentucky Wildcat 17
Does anyone remember robin Stroh that used to l... Fri Doglover 10
Wayne Bullock Fri Nearby observer 1
Little Billy Hayes Thu UnPolitically Cor... 8
hey bill smith (Mar '13) Thu Grover skullorchard 35
pill trafficking Feb 21 Uh-huh 17

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages