“Bitchin' Ain't Easy”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 29, 2010
is this dork a total dork or what? why is she always claiming that she can whoop this ass or that ass but doesnt do shyt?? who is the girl from Louisville that she was suppose to have beat up but didnt?

she's all talk and no walk. what a loser.

“Bitchin' Ain't Easy”

Location hidden

#3 Aug 29, 2010
Oh im soooo scurred!!
hahahah

Manchester, KY

#4 Sep 2, 2010
EIIa wrote:
is this dork a total dork or what? why is she always claiming that she can whoop this ass or that ass but doesnt do shyt?? who is the girl from Louisville that she was suppose to have beat up but didnt?
she's all talk and no walk. what a loser.
what jessica howard are you talkin about???

“Bitchin' Ain't Easy”

Location hidden

#5 Sep 9, 2010
the only dork in mt. vernon
Joke

London, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Well Ella....You seem to be the only person in Mt Vernon with a problem with Jess. You might take a moment and look in the mirror and I bet you would see a jealous, miserable person. How bout you go to her and let her know what your problem is with her instead of runnin your mouth on here and then talking about her being all talk! Walk the walk yourself......

“Bitchin' Ain't Easy”

Location hidden

#8 Sep 11, 2010
Joke wrote:
Well Ella....You seem to be the only person in Mt Vernon with a problem with Jess. You might take a moment and look in the mirror and I bet you would see a jealous, miserable person. How bout you go to her and let her know what your problem is with her instead of runnin your mouth on here and then talking about her being all talk! Walk the walk yourself......
done that already idiot. she won't do anything but walk off.
whatever

London, KY

#9 Sep 11, 2010
could it be she has more sense than you?? grow up and quit with the 'wanna fight" crap. it doesnt work when you get all grown up
USMC

Suffolk, VA

#11 Sep 12, 2010
Ella. You should grow up and quit starting shit on topix. Being Jealous doesnt get you anywhere. And the last time I used the word "Dork" was around the 7th grade. Your bedtime has passed, you have school in the morning so get to bed before I tell your mom and you get grounded. Jess is a good girl, so stop this shit.

Yut
whatever

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2010
USMC wrote:
Ella. You should grow up and quit starting shit on topix. Being Jealous doesnt get you anywhere. And the last time I used the word "Dork" was around the 7th grade. Your bedtime has passed, you have school in the morning so get to bed before I tell your mom and you get grounded. Jess is a good girl, so stop this shit.
Yut
LMAO!!!!You gotta love any USMC "name" that uses the word "Yut"!!!!!
johnson

Richmond, KY

#13 Sep 13, 2010
whatever wrote:
could it be she has more sense than you?? grow up and quit with the 'wanna fight" crap. it doesnt work when you get all grown up
shes on parole and cant fight but will cut your throught 4 you some nite keep on

“Bitchin' Ain't Easy”

Location hidden

#14 Sep 21, 2010
she wishes she was a big bad ass.

“Bitchin' Ain't Easy”

Location hidden

#15 Sep 21, 2010
USMC wrote:
the last time I used the word "Dork" was around the 7th grade.
Yut
That wasnt long ago I see, seeing that u are only in the 9th or 10th grade. Dork.
OOOOKKK

London, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2010
EIIa wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasnt long ago I see, seeing that u are only in the 9th or 10th grade. Dork.
USMC???Doubt thats high school sweetie!
Jessica Howard

Kittanning, PA

#17 Sep 23, 2010
I don't talk to anybody in rockcastle county. So idk what your problem is. If calling me a dork is the biggest insult you got, then by all means good for you. I'm glad you feel like you've matured to a 12 yr old level. I don't have time for some topix drama, i got my own life to worry about. So until you're comin a sayin this to my face, i'm not worried about you. Everybody in rockcastle knows where i live, so trot your happy ass down to my place and we'll see who does the name callin.
you go

United States

#18 Sep 23, 2010
Go jess its sad how immature people are at least they have moved to a 12 yr old level maybe in about 30 yrs. They will go to a 13 yr old level people grow up sometime in your life this is so pathetic.

“Bitchin' Ain't Easy”

Location hidden

#19 Sep 28, 2010
oooh wow......major comeback. is that all you got? you and your military man that you have talking for you. soooooooooooooooooooooooo scared. wow..you really do frighten me Jes. seriously. im frightened.

you have never even had a real physical fight with anyone. all you do is run your cum hole. like i said, all talk and no walk. you're a little flea. harmless.
well

United States

#20 Sep 29, 2010
You have a lot of room to talk ok for 1 if you were not scared you would put your name. 2 seems like you are jealous of her what is it that she is prettier than you that she is going to school and doin something with her life unlike you who have nothing else better to do than to run your cum hole. You need to grow up and get over this jealousy thing. Jess is a good girl and she would totally kick ur ass if not she can bring somethin back that will.
Just sayin

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Sep 29, 2010
Looks to me like this Ella girl is jealous! What kind of idiot comes off with the crap Ella has?? Id say bout a sophmore or maybe junior!!!lol Really Ella... Get a life and quit worrying about being tough, it wont get you anywhere when you are all grown up!!!

“Bitchin' Ain't Easy”

Location hidden

#24 Oct 14, 2010
lol..jessica the big scary cat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min usa 161,279
Guy in Red Dodge...who is he? (Apr '15) 1 hr Fed up 14
Kayla Knuckles 11 hr Dirty trucker 61
Poll Do you think your husband still loves his first... (Oct '09) 14 hr Sara 28
patsy chandler 15 hr nomore 2
tammy blanton 17 hr curiosity 1
What the Hell is going at the Boat Dock Springs? 18 hr The Real Yeti 4

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance