Oh the Irony

Blacklick, OH

#21 Jul 15, 2012
They can't "make" you do anything like that because it would be against your civil rights.

What this comes down to is probably some nut job right winger who is dead set against the Affordable Healthcare Act that wants to stir up fear within the easily lead and gullible.

Sorry that these people punk'd you.
Pro freedom jizz

Manchester, KY

#22 Jul 15, 2012
Screw the bible screw god and all u losers I wish cancer on u all and the chip I'll shove it up gods arse

“Don't tell me what to do!!! ”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Jul 16, 2012
Well you have condemn yourself. I have already had cancer. You need to get on knees ask for forgiveness, you have just blasphemed against God. That is not forgive able. Leviticus 24:15 Whoever cursed his God shall bear his sin.16. And whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death.
Oh the Irony

Blacklick, OH

#24 Jul 17, 2012
trinitygrim40 wrote:
Well you have condemn yourself. I have already had cancer. You need to get on knees ask for forgiveness, you have just blasphemed against God. That is not forgive able. Leviticus 24:15 Whoever cursed his God shall bear his sin.16. And whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death.
I'm sorry that you had cancer, but the fact that cancer even exists proves that there is no "Christian" God. "Christian"'s claim that their God is all good and all powerful and yet there is disease and viruses and mutations.

They claim the only creator is the "One true God" and yet "He" has plagued the Earth with cancer, one of the most devastating diseases on the planet that destroys families and causes loss and hurt. The pain people go through with cancer is so unbearable that the sufferers have to be completely medicated while their organs shut down.

There is no good reason why "The Good Lord" would inflict this pain and suffering upon the Earth, upon "His children".

That is why the God that "Christian"'s portray does not exist. There may be a God, but it is definitely not the way it is portrayed.

If there is a God that is a sole creator, it does not deserve worship, but death.
fools

Somerset, KY

#25 Jul 17, 2012
there's a fool born every second. this is just one of them!
fools

Somerset, KY

#26 Jul 17, 2012
i'm talking about the chip man.

Location hidden

#27 Jul 17, 2012
God didn't create evil satan did. The plagues on earth happens when people turn from him or when he wants the child with him. But to be angry at God cause of bad stuff, well is wrong. He loves us. He loves you to. No matter what. I wished I could show you how much he changed my life. Yes, I have had breast cancer, but I didn't have to have any Chemo. That is all by the grace of God.
If you take the Chip you can't get into Heaven. He will turn you away. I want to warn people. To save them.
God be with you.
Watcher

Sheridan, AR

#28 Jul 18, 2012
The idea of people having cancer does not prove God does not exist any more than people that are miraculously cured prove God is real. Sometimes things happen and there is no way to explain it using the scientific method, logic, or dogmatic text.

No one and truly prove the existence of God just like no one and prove God to be a hoax. To attack ones view of theology I find to be in poor taste. No matter what side of the fence you choose to sit on. Truth be told both belief and non belief take a degree of faith.

Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Sometimes great things happen to bad people. That has nothing to do with God. If I remember all I've read on the matter over my 50 years on this planet none of them say you will have your hand held by God and no and things can happen to you. It's been along time since Eden (and that is only a couple texts discussing that).

Now, back to topic...
The chip in any way you want to see it from Hillary's Gatekeeper project to the new RFID would have a huge problem being implemented. Do any of you really think that the powers that be would do such a thing? Remember there are still many people in many circumstances that are not really on the grid. Many in the country illegally as well as those that live a transient life for whatever reason. To get it off the ground would just take way more than what we are able to do with today tech. I can't even keep a debit card working for the full term before renew. There would be way too many bugs to count when you start sticking them into people. The ones in Dogs don't even work that well. Magnets are EVERYWHERE anymore. And they really mess with RFID.

We wont even go into the idea that many people for whatever religions reason could refuse and it would take fundamental changes in the Constitution to make legal. Can't violate ones ability to practice their religion you know. And can you see 66.6% of Congress voting to ratify? Not if they wanted to keep their jobs.

I don't see it as a mark of the beast thing. But I would not like the idea of being able to be tracked about 100% of the time with a readers ability to get to that info form a pretty good distance.

This stuff has been going around since Slick Willie was POTUS and the Mrs. was really wanting to implement her version of healthcare reforms. And even with today tech they still have not work very hard to try and make it happen. Because it just wouldn't be cost or effort effective.

Location hidden

#29 Jul 18, 2012
Nothing works perfect duh. Doesn't mean it ain't true. People can be manipulated by someone, look at Charles Manson and other cult leaders do. So to believe that it can't be done is crazy.
Real

Richmond, KY

#30 Jul 18, 2012
Trinity see my reply to you in the Richmond Forum and please get a grip. You are the only one being manipulated.

The fear mongers have manipulated you into believing absolute nonsense and YOU are perpetuating it.

Let me know if those words are to big for you to follow and I'll try to make it more clear for you.
Oh the Irony

Columbus, OH

#31 Jul 18, 2012
trinitygrim40 wrote:
God didn't create evil satan did. The plagues on earth happens when people turn from him or when he wants the child with him. But to be angry at God cause of bad stuff, well is wrong. He loves us. He loves you to. No matter what. I wished I could show you how much he changed my life. Yes, I have had breast cancer, but I didn't have to have any Chemo. That is all by the grace of God.
If you take the Chip you can't get into Heaven. He will turn you away. I want to warn people. To save them.
God be with you.
God is supposed to be omniscient. All knowing and all powerful. If it is indeed all knowing then when God created the angel Satan, God would have had to have known that Satan would turn on God and therefore God DID create evil. That is just a no-brainer.

The chip is just BS. Take it or don't take it, but be serious about it.

Here is the truth.

The chip is very flawed and has many security issues and this is the reason you should not get one.

If you're going to be against something, don't mix it with fairy tales.
Oh the Irony

Columbus, OH

#32 Jul 18, 2012
Watcher, I believe that you misunderstood my post. I was not saying that because cancer exists God can not, just a particular view of ones God.

To say that God is the creator of all but only created rainbows, puppies and kittens trivializes the deity. If God is the ONLY CREATOR and the CREATOR OF ALL, then it made cancer and therefore is not just a positive being but a multifaceted being. I prefer a version of God that smites, but then again we come upon an omniscient being that KNOWS ALL and yet gets upset when it knows things will occur which also makes no sense. God is a nonsensical character that we have made it out to be.
Watcher

London, KY

#33 Jul 21, 2012
Oh the Irony wrote:
Watcher, I believe that you misunderstood my post. I was not saying that because cancer exists God can not, just a particular view of ones God.
To say that God is the creator of all but only created rainbows, puppies and kittens trivializes the deity. If God is the ONLY CREATOR and the CREATOR OF ALL, then it made cancer and therefore is not just a positive being but a multifaceted being. I prefer a version of God that smites, but then again we come upon an omniscient being that KNOWS ALL and yet gets upset when it knows things will occur which also makes no sense. God is a nonsensical character that we have made it out to be.
I'll agree with that. I do find it odd when God gets all the praise for the great things that occur in our lives but the bad stuff has it's own personal fall guy (da debbil!) I personally thing God uses a really light touch..kind of like a safe cracker. Do too much your people become dependent, not enough and you don't exist. Unlike many with similar faith as mine I refuse to believe in things like destiny. One of the greatest gifts we have as humans is free will. Even when it can hep cause problems for us later. And sometimes things seem to happen for no reason at all. Our puny flawed human brains just don't have the ability to understand it all. And I don't thing we are supposed to. I mean, it would be like spoiling a surprise party when our time here is done. and it be a hella-hit to our free will. ;-)

Location hidden

#34 Aug 5, 2012
Sorry I was doing some more research. Re: Obama's Health Care Subtitle C-Sec.2521-National Medical Device Registry- Devise that is Implantible Chip
US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:20
Oh the Irony

Blacklick, OH

#35 Aug 5, 2012
trinitygrim40 wrote:
Sorry I was doing some more research. Re: Obama's Health Care Subtitle C-Sec.2521-National Medical Device Registry- Devise that is Implantible Chip
US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:
“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”
In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:20
It says nothing of the sort you dingleberry.

What it says is that a registry will be established for people that ELECT to have the chip. It says nothing to the effect that you have to have one you fearmonger.

Now go out and to Costco and buy yourself a life.

Location hidden

#36 Aug 5, 2012
25 REPORTS THAT CAN PUT YOU ON TERRORISTS LIST.A concerted effort has been afoot for some time to merge local police with federal authorities to respond to the implementation of citizen spy “snitch” programs. This has been best illustrated by the role of threat fusion centers, which are integrating data from public and private sources alike — even universities.
The FBI has now made public their “Communities Against Terrorism” Suspicious Activity Reporting flyers.
I myself have seen documents like this as a former retail store owner. One day, roughly 10 years ago, I received a flyer in my mailbox informing our establishment that we were to submit a “Suspicious Activity Report” for anyone paying with large amounts of cash (I believe it was $2,000 or more at the time). I proceeded to throw it directly into the garbage where it belonged. I did inform my clients, though, rather than inform the “authorities” as I was directed. However, these SAR’s have clearly become much more widespread than my tiny retail shop, infiltrating nearly every facet of life in America.
Listed below are all 25 known flyers that should be read in their entirety if one wishes to discover just how far the United States has traveled in its attempt to replicate a level of citizen snitches not seen since the Stasi of East Germany.
I have included a very short summary of each .PDF, with an embedded link in the title, to serve as a general guide of who is a potential terrorist suspect.
Let us never forget that this system of control needs our cooperation if it is to succeed. We have to accept personal responsibility for how much further this slide toward tyranny is going to take us; and that starts by getting informed, and informing others of the extent of their plan.
1. Airport Service Providers — Includes on-craft providers: baggage, cleaners, cargo, catering, mechanics, ground crew, food service, cleaners, security, taxi, limos, and shuttles.
2. Beauty/Drug Suppliers — People who have burn marks, missing limbs, travel a long distance, nervous, who are picked up, make illogical requests (even of consumer-grade products).
3. Bulk Fuel Distributors — New customers not from the area, those using cash for large transactions, nervous, large purchases, having a rental vehicle.
4. Construction Sites — People with environmental slogans and/or anti-government slogans, banners or signs that threaten or imply violence.
5. Dive/Boat Shops — New customers reluctant to provide complete personal information, customer who does not have certification, using cash for expensive transactions, extended rentals, appearing uninterested in safety rules, experiencing guarded behavior.
6. Electronics Stores — Person who alters appearance from visit to visit (changing hair color, shaving, etc.), fills a “shopping list” of components while lacking knowledge about their use. Pays cash for large purchases.
7. Farm Supply Stores — New customers not from the area, nervous or impatient, suspicious inquiries regarding equipment specifications, failing to state legitimate use for supplies, rental vehicle, cash for large transactions.
8. Financial Institutions — No evidence for legitimate business activity, those with multiple accounts, banks, parties, and jurisdictions (layering). Mixed deposits (money orders, third-party checks, and/or payroll into a business account). Large volume of wire transfers, or repetitive patterns, shell entities,“pass through” points by foreign jurisdictions.
9. General Aviation — Taking flying lessons but appear uninterested, renting under vague reasons for doing so, requests to fly over specific locations without substantiated reason, taking pictures or videos of potentially sensitive locations, actions outside the norm, parking near the perimeter of airport, asking questions without substantiation.

Location hidden

#37 Aug 5, 2012
10. General Public — Basically everything exhibited by those with an inquisitive nature: questions, note taking, drawing, annotating maps, inappropriate photos or videos, people in places where they do not belong.
11. Hobby Shops — Interest in remote-controlled aircraft, interest that does not seem genuine, possessing little knowledge of purchase, exhibiting unusual interest, exhibiting no interest, using cash for large transactions.
12. Home Improvement and Large Retail Stores — Large quantity of ammunition, firearms and ammunition out of season, combination of unusual items, interest in night vision and camouflage apparel, purchases of pipe fittings and supplies, rental vehicle, refusal to complete firearms paperwork, using cash for large transactions.
13. Hotels/Motels — There is an excellent discussion of this section in Michael Snyder’s recent article.
14. Internet Cafes — There is an excellent discussion of this section in Michael Snyder’s recent article.
15. Shopping Malls — Wearing backpacks, discreet use of cameras, note-taking, or video over an extended period, several men arriving together then splitting up, continuing to communicate (dry run?), speaking to security guards, comments regarding radical theology, vague or cryptic warnings, or anti-U.S. sentiments that appear out of place and provocative.
16. Martial Arts/Paintball — Insist on paying with cash, travels long distance to participate, interest in learning offensive moves in a confined space, learning the use of hidden weapons, learning kill and restraint techniques with no occupational need, group training, uttering racist, religious, unusual, anti-US, or vague and cryptic warnings, close combat training, paintball tactics of ambush or kidnapping scenarios, operating a private facility, converting large plots of rural land to conduct these activities.
17. Mass Transportation — Altering one’s appearance, exhibiting burns, bleached body hair, concealed wires, nervous, actions suggesting use of a hidden camera, unusual comments, questioning security/facility personnel via normal means of communication, groups arriving together then splitting up and communicating via cell phone.
18. Military Surplus — Demanding identity privacy, insisting on paying with cash, suspicious comments, bulk purchases.
19. Peroxide Explosives — Unknown customer, individual requesting more information.
20. Recognizing Sleepers — Arrival from countries where violent militant Islamic groups are known to operate, long unexplained absences, fury at the West for reasons ranging from personal problems to global policies of the U.S., conspiracy theories about Westerners (e.g. the CIA arranged for 9/11 to legitimize the invasion of foreign lands), accusing the West of trying to destroy Islam.
21. Rental Cars — Reluctance to provide complete personal information, using cash, unusual questions.
22. Rental Properties — Using cash for large transactions, inquiries about local sites, refusing maintenance or service over extended time, not using property for intended purpose, unusual number of package deliveries, unusual amounts of traffic, discovery of unusual items.
23. Rental Trucks — Reluctance to provide personal information, cash for large transactions, inquiries about renting a truck with a wooden floor, questions about vehicle specifications.
24. Storage Facilities — Failing to provide complete personal information, using cash to pay fees in advance, placing unusual items in storage, disposing of tools, gloves, masks, or clothing, discarding clothes or shoes in new condition, avoiding contact with rental facility personnel, accessing facility an unusual number of times, storing items that emit unusual odors or leak liquids.

Location hidden

#38 Aug 5, 2012
25. Tattoo Shops — Demanding identity “privacy,” paying cash, altering appearance (beard, hair style, hair color, style of dress, etc.), making racist or extreme statements, suspicious comments that suggest or appear to endorse violence in support of a cause, repeated returns with multiple individuals requesting identical tattoos, inquiries about unusual methods of tattooing or placement which could allow the concealment of extremist symbols.

These flyers also state an additional note about how you can be a part of the solution:
Require a valid ID of all new customers.
Keep records of purchases.
Talk to customers, ask questions, and listen to and observe their responses.
Make note of suspicious statements, people and/or vehicles.
If something seems wrong, notify law enforcement authorities.
As a former store owner in one of the categories above (and a martial arts practitioner), I suggest that you completely disregard the suggestions of these reports. Instead, I would urge common sense, reliance upon your innate “gut instincts” that nature has provided as a tool to determine what is truly wrong beyond these catch-all guidelines. And, lastly, realize that preventing terrorism is not a “community effort” under the direction of bloated bureaucrats and their overlords. Preventing terrorism, whether State-sponsored via false flag or legitimate, should be the role of each individual’s power of discernment. It’s more efficient, more honest, and more effective.
It is the utmost duty of individuals to speak out against unsubstantiated fear mongering and the usurpation of power based on upon exaggerated threats. These exaggerated threats are often designed to lead to a paranoid culture that can be easily swayed by manipulated emotions instead of critical thinking. Furthermore, violence, coercion, and threats of consequences for non-cooperation with State dictates are the hallmarks of historical tyranny.
Finally, let’s not forget what the mere accusation of terrorism means in today’s world: indefinite detention without a trial, torture, and the end of our unalienable rights.
Follow the above official State guidelines for reporting “potential terrorism” at your peril.
Source:
Chicken Little

United States

#39 Aug 6, 2012
Well , you'all know what I always say.........

Location hidden

#40 Aug 6, 2012
the sky is falling, sky is falling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Categoryforyoutoo 138,033
Moms not watching their kids 8 hr Race Man 3
Rebecca Brewer 8 hr what 3
Sally Hoskins 9 hr bobby 3
Bluegrass Inn 11 hr ratfinder 5
barb i need u 11 hr Bill Ross 16
Lets get facts out there and help people that w... (Nov '09) 12 hr Athenesword 25
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]