created by: curious | Aug 14, 2008

Mount Vernon, KY

158 votes

should the pastor of Pine Hill continue preaching?

Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no
Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gun toteing bible thumper

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

Hell yes! You gonna tell him he can't? He might shoot your azz!
May God Convict

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

My goodness....why cant this site be used positively?? So, what now that there's one man that's been arrested for the threats he made on here toward law enforcement, which was totally insane of him to do, now you people think it's safe to start on the people of God....I'd have much more fear of God. His revenge is even greater. If you cant say something worthwhile, then go pull weeds or take out the trash or something. This forum could be used for so many good things for our community, but instead it will end up being banned due to the fact that it's so misused, just like anything else that's brought into this county. No wonder we're looked upon like we are from around the state. Be positive.....you'd be amazed what an impact that would make on the people around you.....and yourself.

Since: Aug 08

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Allen Hensley is one of the finest people I know. Someone who would speak ill of him or his good works is either misinformed or delusional. Focus on your own merits not others demerits and you may see some positive changes.
curious

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

who is allen hensley. he is not the peacher of pine hill. thats who the subject is about

Since: Aug 08

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Which Pine Hill church?
curious

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Pine hill missionary baptist church, not the holiness church
Chris Davidson

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

Allen Hensley is my father in law, and He is a good man, Leave him alone!!!!! And no, he dont carry a gun. He carries a sword, the sword of the word of God.
curious

Fordyce, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

U people are so stupid. we are not talking about Allen Hensley. We are talking about Casey Mcclure, the pastor of Pine Hill Missionary Baptist Church. if yall don't know what we are talking about then keep ur nose out of other peoples business.
YESSSS

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

December, 2007 - a guy walks into New Life Evangelical Church in Colorado and opens fire. What kept him from killing more than the three he did kill? A church usher/security guard who shot and killed him. A shepard protects his lambs by any means at his disposal. Frankly, I would feel more secure at a church where someone can shoot back with these nutjobs we have these days wondering into churches.
what happened

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

what happened with casey? why should he not preach anymore?
YESSSS

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

what happened wrote:
what happened with casey? why should he not preach anymore?
I think he should - he has less of a plastic layer to peel off than some other pastors around here. With some of them, I don't know if they are a pastor or the weatherman. Too fake!
right to bear arms

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

Casey is an excellent young man and he has the right to bear arms as he sees fit. I applaud him for wanting to protect those that he loves in his congregation. He is not the only preacher who carries a weapon in this county.
YESSSS

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

You gotta admit - it probably has increased giving at the offering time!
Chris Davidson

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Then make it clear who you are talking about!!! There is two churches called Pine Hill.
Hardcore

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

The question is, could he drop the hammer if he had to?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

he definately could he has alot of guts when it comes to a situation where someone is in danger and he could save someone.
Chuck Smith

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

Judged:

Come on you guys leave the churches out of this crap!
just asking

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

no he shouldnt he lied on the front page of the newspaper! he turned his back on a member of his congregation some one that i was very close too. Had him arrested after he made a large contribution to the church and then tried to say it wasnt paid for which was a LIE! the man made $90,000 last year I think he could afford to give the church a few guitars! Thye should get David Sargent back Casey is just a kid!

“grow up ”

Since: Nov 08

waynesburg ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

curious wrote:
U people are so stupid. we are not talking about Allen Hensley. We are talking about Casey Mcclure, the pastor of Pine Hill Missionary Baptist Church. if yall don't know what we are talking about then keep ur nose out of other peoples business.
listen dont be so hostel they are both great men and god puts them in postion not man
just asking

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

let Casey lie on your family and then you uphold him. He is not a good man in my book and nothing you can say will change that! No preacher i ever seen lies and disowns his church members! And acts big by carring a gun on his side! Thou shall not Kill. He is also loosing members of his church maybe you should check that one out! God dosnt turn his back on us and I dont think a preacher should either!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Mount Vernon Forum right now

Search the Mount Vernon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min The Apostle 146,840
LeAnn Coy 1 hr mtb 1
Any women who like oral nsa hmu 1 hr ohyeah 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr ohhahh 26,209
kim alcorn baby daddy 1 hr bluegg 7
gary parker 3 hr weedwhacker 200
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr lol 1,035
•••
•••
•••
Mount Vernon Dating

more search filters

less search filters