Why ? Cant you find him on Facebook???? LMAO
funny

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2010
he is probably somewhere getting high or stealing something
a girl from his past

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2011
Well a matter of fact I cant find him on facebook.. That's why i am asking..
someone who knows

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2011
he is with kristy pitts-hakola that lives in berea they have been together since her boy friend donald went to jail.
wtf

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2011
a girl from his past wrote:
Well a matter of fact I cant find him on facebook.. That's why i am asking..
Perhaps you should try the newest social networking site,"Skank Book".
a girl from his past

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2011
So he is dating kristy pitts-hakola... I dont think that I know much about this kristy girl? What does she do? Where does she work at? Who is Donald and where is he in jail at??
a girl from his past

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should try the newest social networking site,"Skank Book".
"Skank Book"...I havent heard of it before...You need to friend request me!!
lol

Winfield, IL

#9 Jan 2, 2011
That is funny cause donald always said she would stand behind him no matter what. Sorry man I guess when you get put in jail the pill income is cut off and then she has to start using her own money. The only way she could save her money was to hook up with one of your pill dudies and start using his
a girl from his past

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2011
So she met joey thru donald?
someone who knows

London, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2011
She dont work she got fired from her job at M.R.I at Richmond.She,s on drugs just like Joey an her ex Donald Newcomb.
a girl from his past

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 2, 2011
So you have my interest on them both... what esle do you know of them? So Donald is in jail? Where?
someone who knows

London, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2011
who are you if your from his past. i have to no before i give any information.
A Friend

Danville, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2011
well I am just a girl friend from his past! we arent really close anymore and I was just curious how he was doing?
I think

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jan 2, 2011
Kristi let Little Donald drag her down. Now she is just like him. Who expects one of these pill ho"s to wait on u anyway,too. lol
someone who knows

London, KY

#16 Jan 3, 2011
kristy knows where he is he,s in a drug rehab.it,s called THE HEALING PLACE.i hope he gets help an stay away fro this druggie friends an dealers. if he dont he,s waisted his time aneverbody else.
ICU

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 3, 2011
Donald stay off drugs,yea right.He's a loser just like the rest of you Mt Vernon TARD"S.
You are Stupid

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Jan 6, 2011
Who ever this is "a girl from his past" also started a post about Kristi in Berea. If you want to know so much about her, then look her up. She is not hard to find. And if you are wanting to find Joey so much and if he cared about you, then maybe he would have already looked you up. Maybe you should leave him alone or have the balls to post your name on here and let him decided if he wants to be found by you. The way I hear it him and Kristi are very happy and are getting married soon. Instead of getting on the internet and starting a bunch of shit, which I am sure Joey doesn't appreciate, why not try to find him thru his friends and family, NOT TOPIX!
lol

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 7, 2011
That is funny just like when she met donald couple months later all you hear is that they are getting married. Lordy days girl look at your life and look all you are doing is repeating your life
You are Stupid

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Jan 7, 2011
lol wrote:
That is funny just like when she met donald couple months later all you hear is that they are getting married. Lordy days girl look at your life and look all you are doing is repeating your life
To my knowledge Donald and her were never to be married. He asked and she said no. They were together almost 7 years. Looks like if she wanted to marry him she would have!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 7, 2011
funny wrote:
he is probably somewhere getting high or stealing something
Joey I hope you get your life straightened out. If any of this is true. I worked with you years ago. You went to school with my sister. I'm praying for you. Your a sweet man. Take care of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy in Red Dodge...who is he? 1 hr Amy125632 8
Junk yard on McHargue Branch Rd 1 hr neighbor 2
New jailer 1 hr Carlos 2
ruby hasty (May '13) 1 hr Food stamp lady 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Marie 136,236
new jailer 3 hr stewart 26
shawn davidson 5 hr lolol 2
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE