First Prev
of 3
Next Last
who knows

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2009
he is around 22, and hott as HELL! does he have a GF?
Just around

London, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2009
Yeah he has a girlfriend.
who knows

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2009
Just around wrote:
Yeah he has a girlfriend.
who is she?
just around

London, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2009
Halona Renner
who knows

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2009
just around wrote:
Halona Renner
WHAT? that ho! no way!
josh morgan

Somerset, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2009
actualy im not....does any hot girl want to talk???
sexy can I

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2009
josh morgan wrote:
actualy im not....does any hot girl want to talk???
what's up Sexy?
josh m

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2009
whats up so you think im hot foreal what do you look like
one that knows

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2009
josh is a woman beater he threatens to kill women. he is a punk and not that good at fighting. You are not sexy you are ugly.
Hep c

AOL

#11 Feb 19, 2009
one that knows wrote:
josh is a woman beater he threatens to kill women. he is a punk and not that good at fighting. You are not sexy you are ugly.
Correct me if Im wrong but didnt he get Hep c off Jackie? Better stay away, ajax wont take that off!
josh m

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 22, 2009
sexy can I wrote:
<quoted text>what's up Sexy?
whats up do i know you
sexy can I

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2009
i dont think so! i have seen you around and just heard about you!
abc

Murray, KY

#15 Feb 22, 2009
he is nothing but a coward
Hep c

AOL

#16 Feb 22, 2009
abc wrote:
he is nothing but a coward
I CAN NOT believe these girls are still on here wanting to 'hook up' with him after I have told them for a FACT he caught hep c off his ex Jackie. Even he's been on here commenting AFTER my comment & he did not deny it. That should set ringing bells off in their heads!! WTF is wrong with these girls?? Are they that desperate?!
best friend

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 28, 2009
bitch your jelious cause you can get no girls...and one of those reasons is cause your name is Hep C........haha...another reason is because you sit on this computer and down dudes like josh because your proulby fat and ugly...
...so right back and tell me wats up HEPPP C
YOU have Hep C

AOL

#18 Feb 28, 2009
best friend wrote:
bitch your jelious cause you can get no girls...and one of those reasons is cause your name is Hep C........haha...another reason is because you sit on this computer and down dudes like josh because your proulby fat and ugly...
...so right back and tell me wats up HEPPP C
B!TCH I am a woman and I WAS with Josh before he got hep c. I learned him real quick & kicked him to the curb. I had his baby that he doesnt know anything about. I was going to tell him but I learned what he caught from that shooting up ho Jackie & he'll never know who this is or about our baby!
haha

Somerset, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2009
this is stupid people must be c=scared
YOU have Hep C

AOL

#21 Feb 28, 2009
haha wrote:
this is stupid people must be c=scared
I should of known it was you Josh! You wont deny what I'm saying because you KNOW it's the truth & you also KNOW it's illegal to infect another person if you KNOW you have it which you DO KNOW!!

See what kinda man you are? You'll sit & say dumb things but you wont ask about the baby, because you could care less. That's ok with me he's better off without you!
haha

Somerset, KY

#22 Mar 2, 2009
YOU have Hep C wrote:
<quoted text>
I should of known it was you Josh! You wont deny what I'm saying because you KNOW it's the truth & you also KNOW it's illegal to infect another person if you KNOW you have it which you DO KNOW!!
See what kinda man you are? You'll sit & say dumb things but you wont ask about the baby, because you could care less. That's ok with me he's better off without you!
why are you makein up lies on me on here what did i do to you i dont even know you but you say you have my chid well was you a one night stand or something if you have my baby let me know because i would like to know a child is not something to play with and you say i have hip c well look at my papers from the health department and youll know that is a lie she had hep e from drinkin contaminated food.
josh m

Somerset, KY

#23 Mar 2, 2009
so please stop liein on me and let me know about the baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min USA 168,784
robin white 1 hr jason 1
Who is this guy Shane hopkins he good person. 6 hr Athenesword 27
How about megan alcorn tell me about her.. 10 hr Baby daddy 14
Charles Abney (Sep '15) 16 hr You know 12
Haunted places around mount Vernon? 18 hr Zzz 6
Who was your favorite elementary school teacher... (Aug '08) 18 hr lllJanee Doe 36

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages