Jason Proctor is a loser, he's always...
Former Classmate

Richmond, KY

#21 Jun 10, 2010
Well wrote:
I just logged in and guess what he didn't show up on facebook so wonder why he isn't signed in there as well?????????? Get the F*ck over it. You dumbass Childish douche.
Probabarly bc he logged off after seeing me post that, I noticed you post was 2 hrs later. He was probabrly embarrassed and logged out!
Former Walmart Cashier

Richmond, KY

#22 Jun 10, 2010
jason proctor wrote:
oh wow you really have kept this going lmao. this is so amusing to me. why is my life such a concern to you. i thought i made it clear my life is my life i run it how i choose. and furthermore there are two jason proctors in rockcastle dumbass. i use my phone for sites like this and others so yeah it may show me online at all times but i aint. i have a life and good woman so grow up clown and realise your life is lame go back to it cause i got one thing to say "slit ya wrists, get busy, and go jump off a bridge" for all i care this is so amusing it is still goin lol
Why do you CARE how much JASON PROCTOR spends on myspace or facebook? What's it to you Flat Gap Horseback Rider or a Former Classmate?
jason proctor

United States

#23 Jun 10, 2010
ok here is an update for former classmate i just checked my facebook and farmville. and no i didnt log out because of your dumbass post. step into the light reveal yourself, your probably some overweight, jobless, d!ckless, no account piece of trash. i was at work and guess what cant get on social networking sites at work and if this is who i think it is grow up you acting like a child you douchebag you aint worth this trash of a site anymore and if this is the right person you trash anyway
Check out this link

Richmond, KY

#25 Jun 10, 2010
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/mount-verno...

Whoever done this needs to get a life!! They must be in love with Jason
let it go people

Somerset, KY

#26 Jun 10, 2010
i dont no who jason is but damn at least you no your liked!!
Hazel from Red Lick

Richmond, KY

#27 Jun 10, 2010
let it go people wrote:
i dont no who jason is but damn at least you no your liked!!
Either do I but LOL LOL LOL LOL :=) Jason does look kind a cute in that picture if you look beyound the junkie place
jason proctor

United States

#28 Jun 10, 2010
for someone to have my name in their mouth this much your right i am liked by someone thats jealous of the life, the girl, the family, or friends that ihave. if i have erased you from life and this makes you feel like more of a man/woman go ahead. i am 28 years old people grow up, get a life, and enjoy it. if in some way what i do online makes you happy you are twisted. to all that have defended and supported me i say thank you and if i must be the topic of choice most of you know where i live i will be there when you come out of your cloud of mystery. this aint suspenseful this just humorous
Texas Hold EM Player

Richmond, KY

#29 Jun 10, 2010
jason proctor wrote:
for someone to have my name in their mouth this much your right i am liked by someone thats jealous of the life, the girl, the family, or friends that ihave. if i have erased you from life and this makes you feel like more of a man/woman go ahead. i am 28 years old people grow up, get a life, and enjoy it. if in some way what i do online makes you happy you are twisted. to all that have defended and supported me i say thank you and if i must be the topic of choice most of you know where i live i will be there when you come out of your cloud of mystery. this aint suspenseful this just humorous
Jason, I played with you years ago a couple games of cards. All I wanna say is this is foolish, you're a awesome guy!!! Don't get down from low life S.O.B's who post stuff on here about you.
love bug

Richmond, KY

#30 Jun 10, 2010
JASON PROCTOR MUST BE POPULAR!!! He's the talk of the top two topics in Mt. Vernon right now!!!

WHITE TRASH PICTURE &
THIS TOPIC
.......are #,1 & 2 right now in ROCKCASTLE! HE ROCKS
jason proctor

Somerset, KY

#31 Jun 10, 2010
yo to the hater that created this topic thank you. I hope it has made you feel great as all it has done has amused and entertained me. Plz understand has this in no way offended me. I like being online it is my choice. that wont change lol grow up and have a nice day and to all my adoring fans ***takes a bow**
Btwi will be on facebook and myspace for about thirty minutes
ams

Manchester, KY

#32 Jun 12, 2010
jason proctor,well i called you just proctor in high school this is april price...send me a message sometime on facebook its under april holt on there..how you been and dont listen to this bunch of misfits...you know how people are have to find something to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives no matter who it hurts in the process
RCHS 02

Richmond, KY

#33 Jun 12, 2010
Since this has been going on, I have noticed all Jason posts on his facebook account is stuff about Farmville>WHY?????????? That's actually so saying "I HAVE NO LIFE." Still like you bro but cmon'
jason proctor

United States

#34 Jun 12, 2010
aww yes my gf got me addicted to that game thats her fault lol. and the posts are part of the game it sort of does that on its own. lol. but its like the games on addicting games hahaha anyway. i like it at least its not wow lol
Richmond Native

Richmond, KY

#35 Jun 12, 2010
Please people quit giving Jason so much shit. WHat is it to you if he plays Farmville, facebooks or myspaces. How in the world is it gonna make a difference in your life what he does? Let the guy breath & have a life!!!
Kim

Kittanning, PA

#36 Jun 13, 2010
jason proctor wrote:
aww yes my gf got me addicted to that game thats her fault lol. and the posts are part of the game it sort of does that on its own. lol. but its like the games on addicting games hahaha anyway. i like it at least its not wow lol
Hey don't dis WoW buttface.
Alex Kidd

Bussey, IA

#37 Jun 13, 2010
Jason, "Former Classmate" craves your rod and wants you to be out and about more so he/she can have a better chance at getting a grip on it.
tall dark stranger

Richmond, KY

#38 Jun 13, 2010
I have noticed since this page got started, Jason hasn't been logged in on myspace near as much as usual. Maybe he's afraid he will look like a loser but Jason I got news for you, BE YOURSELF AND DONT LET ANYONE STOP YOU FROM BEING WHO U ARE. See you later on your myspace buddy
jason proctor

United States

#39 Jun 13, 2010
i think your right alex but i have a woman that more than has her hands full lol. anyway talk dark i havent been on myspace for a while because i been on facebook a lot more lol. hit me up if ya on their and want to chat lol. oh and just for all those rock junkies or concert junkies. Rock On The Range in Columbus OH is an experience you see other than that peace ppl
Jasons Girl

Carol Stream, IL

#40 Jun 13, 2010
ok ppl this sh!t is gettin childish how is jason online all the times you say when from 11a.m-8p.m he is at work and from 8:30p.m-2a.m he is with me and then from 3a.m-10a.m he is asleep and he does that same thing everyday and on the days he is off he comes straight to my house here in berea yeah he gets on there but he aint on there 24/7 like whoever posted this and yeah he has it where it sends it to his phone so do i. GET A LIFE AND LEAVE JASON ALONE SO GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE NOT YOUR I.Q. PEACE OUT LOSER
lol

Milan, MO

#41 Jun 14, 2010
Jason Proctor is suchh a weirdo anyway.
Who cares if he's online or not?
the only friend he has are his family who are twice as messed up in the mind as he is lol.

i went to school with him and he was always such a odd one.

who else thinkss hes weird? sure there are a lot of yall out there hahah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump wants immigrants from "all over" 4 hr Sven Svensson 5
Elvis presley 5 hr ford bros 5
Court date on 19th marlene badass miller ! 5 hr someone who knows... 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Duh 171,878
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... (Jun '17) 9 hr Sandy 281
Rockcastle Football Program 15 hr Ronny Raygun 23
Alivia bullock 17 hr Friend 9

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages