Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

bob

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2010
which one do think is hot?
WTF

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Sep 27, 2010
Well that nice to know u think my man is hott, cause he work's out about everyday with his buddy's an guess what most of them have girlfriend an in my case a wife an kid so u might wanna watch yourself honey you'll have more then one mad girl after ur ass if they see there man's name on here!
Kickie

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2010
Names! We want names!!
LMAO

Macon, GA

#4 Sep 28, 2010
WTF wrote:
Well that nice to know u think my man is hott, cause he work's out about everyday with his buddy's an guess what most of them have girlfriend an in my case a wife an kid so u might wanna watch yourself honey you'll have more then one mad girl after ur ass if they see there man's name on here!
They were talking about females. Sounds like someone is a lil paranoid about their hubby workin out up at the hospital? Stop trippin no ones on here talkin bout your ugly ass man.
aok

Lake Worth, FL

#5 Sep 28, 2010
not sure if she still works out but a short haired blonde hairstylist use to work out in the mornings.
WTF

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Sep 28, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
They were talking about females. Sounds like someone is a lil paranoid about their hubby workin out up at the hospital? Stop trippin no ones on here talkin bout your ugly ass man.
. Ha, that's really funny because u must not know what kind of females work out at the gym there either over weight an is there for a reason or 60 years old! So tell me what's so damn hott about that! Nothing for me to get paranoid about is there! Oh an let's just see how many females names get on here that really do work out since that what there talkin about!.
say what

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Sep 28, 2010
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>. Ha, that's really funny because u must not know what kind of females work out at the gym there either over weight an is there for a reason or 60 years old! So tell me what's so damn hott about that! Nothing for me to get paranoid about is there! Oh an let's just see how many females names get on here that really do work out since that what there talkin about!.
I think you started this yourself because your address is the same as the firt post... and the only reason ur man goes there is to meet girls and btw if u give me a name im sure i can give u one of a girl ur man has f*cked. cause if ur man hangs out with the duches that work out I can assure u he's a wh*re.
WTF

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Really,... Sorry to break it to ya but I didn't start this shit! An watch what the hell u say about somebody's man don't be a hater cause don't got one that looks as good as mine ha! I gotta hand it to u tho u almost got me pissed talkin ur sh*t bahahaha!!!!!
Hmmm

Leonard, TX

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Does Starlene still work there...she was a hottie that worked there. But I hear she aged badly...lolol
ew

Corbin, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2012
All of you are pigs. Disgusting. Get a life ugly asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Get Real 165,520
Barbara Singleton and William Bill Ross 18 hr Watch out 6
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... Thu Mountain momma 178
Jamica (Oct '13) Thu Question 84
Renita reams Thu The Real Yeti 8
marvin Thu Ding ding ding 3
jennifer miller Jul 19 fairy g mother 42

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages