omg

United States

#64 Jan 11, 2013
People change!!!! So what if she has been to jail. So have a lot of other people. I was a bad person and I did a lot of things I am not proud of but I got help and I have been clean for years now. Yes I moved out of Mt Vernon and got away from family members and friends who were doing wrong. But I am living proof people can change. Good luck to You Lois
lois

Lexington, KY

#65 Oct 14, 2013
dont hate bc im beautiful and changed my life...
lois

Lexington, KY

#66 Oct 14, 2013
actually gotta problem look me up im in brodhead, if ya got the balls
pebbles

Greenwood, IN

#67 Nov 8, 2013
lois wrote:
actually gotta problem look me up im in brodhead, if ya got the balls
get them Lois love u girl. I for one am very proud of u cuz u are doing exactly what Sadie n Sherman would want u to do u have changed ur life around.
donna

Tampa, FL

#68 Nov 10, 2013
Trash trash trash
beetlejuice

Franklin, IN

#69 Nov 11, 2013
hey Lois. have you kept in touch with your gorgeous brown skin, incredibly thick beautiful hair, sexy friend - Kristen Y.?
sammie

Tampa, FL

#70 Nov 12, 2013
Hores never change
beetlejuice

Shelbyville, IN

#71 Nov 12, 2013
???...don't know why you said that "sammie "....Im just trying to have a civil conversation here
beetlejuice

Shelbyville, IN

#72 Nov 12, 2013
haha !!! Im the 69th post !! ;-)
giggity

for real Lois - Im not being a 'hater' like others .....Kristen ? how is she ?(probably married):-(
eric

Tampa, FL

#73 Nov 18, 2013
Lois is trash find new friends and she robs people
beetlejuice

Shelbyville, IN

#74 Nov 19, 2013
well, if you see her tell her to check out this forum
beetlejuice

Shelbyville, IN

#75 Nov 21, 2013
going to keep putting you at the top of the list until I hear from you
brian

Tampa, FL

#76 Nov 21, 2013
This girl is no count beetlejuice find a better group of friends this girl will drag you down and use you for every ounce of anything she can get from you she is scum
beetlejuice

Shelbyville, IN

#77 Nov 22, 2013
I'm not trying to "get with her"... just wondering how one of her old friends doing.
denise

Tampa, FL

#78 Nov 24, 2013
She is a skank and i know anthony is cheating on her
beetlejuice

Addison, IL

#80 Nov 26, 2013
........?
Lois

United States

#81 Dec 2, 2013
Sammie your just mad bc i wouldn't fuck you, beetle juice you've got me confused.. Anyways im glad people love using my name.. Nothing you all can say on here will ever hurt me, im heartless. And you believe Anthony is cheating on me.. That's too funny, he worships the ground i walk on.
sammie

Tampa, FL

#82 Dec 5, 2013
Lois I needed a great laugh u are gross a needle lover a skank please tell me what mirrow your using UGLY .You are NOT pretty and you are heartless your the lowest form of trash someone that throws away their kids
sammie

Tampa, FL

#83 Dec 5, 2013
Oh by the way he is cheating cause he did it at a friend of ours house
Lois

United States

#84 Dec 6, 2013
Liar, liar pants on fire.... Prove it.. That's what i thought,, you can't.. And honey I've been clean since April 16th, so go suck on that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty richards (Apr '15) 1 hr Dncleo 2
Biggest rats in Mt Vernon? 1 hr Disgusting 56
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 147,302
Jeff Fugate 15 hr Just Some Guy 1
Austin Renner. 17 hr dirty trucker 20
cody ramsey 17 hr whois1234 1
Brandy Snowden 18 hr Real suprise there 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages