The man at Save-a-lot
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Country Girl

Norman, AR

#1 Jan 6, 2013
What to know what the man name is that works at save-a-lot he drive the new silver mustang?
KNOW

London, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Mr.Eric Bowling-Catch Him On Facebook
Country Girl

Norman, AR

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Thank you
not again

Hazard, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
why do i always end up on this??:P
Country Girl

London, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Because you are hot. I am not trying to say nothing bad about you just never knew your name at all.
Redneck

Hazard, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Dude one is from somerset and the other whoever that is looks to be from london... One has decent grammar and the other can't type for shit lol. Good luck with that!
really

London, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2013
save a lot worker really?
sweet-pea

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2013
All I can say is at least he has a job and works everyday. If I am most mistaken Eric has had this same job since high school so that means he has worked there doing the same job for the past 10-12 years. I know a lot of grown men that have never keep a job past 5-6 months before the excuses start. I got layed off but really they got fired or I'm sick my head hurts or my car has tore up. So I believe instead of saying working at save-a-lot you need to look around and see how many people that are in a 2 mile radius of you that are to sorry to work and hold a job no matter where they work. This shit right here is what makes our country the way it is now. Everyone acts like positive communities and positive gossip is a deadly virus so make sure you never say anything unless it came out of the negative basket. People need to realize we make our children who they are today and the future cause the way we act vocally and mentally towards others. B
really

London, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2013
what 10-12 years i could be a doctor by now
really

London, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2013
and I don't know who your talking about
Dude rrreally

Hazard, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2013
You couldn't be a doctor by that time, cause your just as dumb as the rest of us wasting your life on this stupid web page. An your right you dont know who their talking about. I went to school with him an has been a good friend for most my life, he knows an can fix anything that has 4 wheels, can draw/ paint anyone or anything, always has a good attitude, and has a better retirement at is LITTLE Save A lot job than people double his age due to some stock ownership program they have.. So yea, He's pretty damn cool in my book. Just because someone works at a grocery store for how ever long he has worked there doesn't mean they just settled for that, it means they are making the best out of something someone else is not smart enough to see. SO instead of making negative comments on something you dont know anything about, I would just stay out of it. Just makes you that much farther from being anything other than a CHUMP!!
country girl

London, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2013
OMG you have to make a big deal out of some one that works at save-a-lot . Lest he is not buming or stealing from some one.
Question

Hazard, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2013
who is this Country girl???
country girl

London, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Question wrote:
who is this Country girl???
If this is Eric I'm always coming in to save-a-lot in a truck
Erick

Hazard, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2013
I never get on this until someone tells me I made it to Topix.. But there is some funny stuff on here and some nice things too, still I dislike Topix. But yes, I have a idea who you are I think. First name??
country girl

London, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2013
black truck
Crazy Eva--

Somerset, KY

#17 Jan 13, 2013
really wrote:
save a lot worker really?
Are you talking about Danny Hurley if so he is the father of a new baby!!!Hot and has all the brains in the world lol!!!
Erick

Hazard, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2013
black truck?? hmm.. not sure now, what kinda truck?.. do I really gotta keep guessing? lol
country girl

London, KY

#19 Jan 13, 2013
Lifted black truck .
lil momma

Gray, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2013
i wish everybody would quit the fussing about save a lot its a good place i worked there for a year before i had my first child and there meat isnt nasty and they do have really good prices plus eric and my dad are real close they worked together for a long time before my dad retired eric is good man so stop talking shit about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Rose_NoHo 177,826
R Travis Brenda is a liberal Democrat 2 hr Truth 7
anyone else get a call to vote for Doug bishop? 3 hr Minia 10
Charlie kirby 4 hr Triple10 5
Matt Dees does NOT need to be sheriff 7 hr cry baby behind c... 34
Trump finally tells the truth 8 hr listening 3
looking for dominant black men 13 hr girlstoo 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages