baker girls?????????
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AMOS MOSES

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2008
WHERE IS LARAE BAKERAND HER CHILDREN??????
WHERE IS KATHY BAKER MUNCY??????
WHERE IS CHRISTIE BAKER FOSTER HER BOYFRIENDS JOHN
RODEFER,,,,,CHARLES CHUCKIE HENSLEY??????
Where is Christies 3 or 4 people ???????
yep

AOL

#2 Nov 1, 2008
i know, i knowwhy what did they do?
ClucksAndPhucks

Parsons, KS

#3 Nov 26, 2008
Shes over here. I traded her out for my other wife.
TheTrueCompass

Perry, GA

#4 Nov 29, 2008
Kathy Muncy I think is still in jail over that marajuana growing operation a year ago.
BullDogFighting

London, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2009
She would .Can she
I am here

London, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2009
Well I am here and as far as my 'boyfriends' I don't have any. I am waiting on my HUSBAND to get out of prison. Why are you wanting to know anyways?
bart

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jan 10, 2009
I am here wrote:
Well I am here and as far as my 'boyfriends' I don't have any. I am waiting on my HUSBAND to get out of prison. Why are you wanting to know anyways?
You get out today or they let you have computer time at the big house? You'll be waiting a good long while then....how much longer does he have 6 or 7 years?
I am here

London, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2009
I don't know who you think you are talking to but I have been out for a while and as for my Husband he will be out within the next few weeks. What is it any of your concern anyways?
WTH

Hollywood, FL

#10 Jan 10, 2009
You are not Kathy Baker then....why don't you read up on how to use a computer...Are you Kathy Dianne Baker? Is your husband Jerry Muncy? If he's getting out of a federal sentence...the likes of which he was to pull 85 percent of what?...a 7 or 8 year sentence...in a few weeks, then people need to call their representatives and ask them what in the hell is going on. Someone gets 7 years and has to do 85 % of that and gets out in little more than a year? I doubt it. There is no parole in the federal system...
I am here

London, KY

#11 Jan 10, 2009
Ok Dipsh*t if you would have read the posting it asked about Five diffrent people three of which are females...No I am Not kathy Dianne Baker, but the closest that anyone could be I would assume. So.....?
Someone who knows

London, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2009
Larae has told everyone for years as soon as she had half the chance she was leavin this dump to make a better life for herself. So that is exactly what she is trying to do.. make a better life for her and her children. She told me herself she didn't want anyone knowing anything about her, or where she is or has been, that it's noones business until she decides it is.
yes

AOL

#13 Jan 11, 2009
i know both girls, i dont know the mom, but Larae has never done anything to anyone. and Christie can stick up for herself. I'd leave her alone, she's not hurting anyone.
Christie

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2009
I am right here....you "yes" you are [email protected] right I can stick up for myself..and for my sister..if anyone wants to know something about either of us come c me..I am not to hard to find..If you don't have the balls to ask me your self then you don't need to know. As for my Step brothers..Same goes...go c them..if we can't talk it out we'll fight it out..and don't think for a min that when my Mom hits these streets agian things will change..BELEIVE THAT!!!!
AMOS MOSES

London, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2009
Talking lips sink ships
who r u

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2009
Are you guys that bunch of Bakers from climax area?? R U Jo bakers bunch. I saw rodefers name on here and they are a bunch of nasty greaseheaded criminals. Those bakers up there are all in bred anyway
yep

AOL

#17 Jan 12, 2009
who r u wrote:
Are you guys that bunch of Bakers from climax area?? R U Jo bakers bunch. I saw rodefers name on here and they are a bunch of nasty greaseheaded criminals. Those bakers up there are all in bred anyway
who are you, how do we know your not inbred?
Christie

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2009
What does it matter where we are from? Who are you? Where are you from? whats with all the questions?
Dude1134

London, KY

#19 Jan 23, 2009
Okay I am from a diff set of Bakers. There are 3 sets of Bakers in this county. None of them have caused me any trouble.
But before you start saying ALL the Bakers you need to wisen up.
Baker is the 3rd most common name in this country behind Smith and Johnson. That's because when people immigrated if they did not speak english people would put their job down as a last name. Smiths, Bakers, and John's Son.
Baker

AOL

#20 Jan 24, 2009
my set of Bakers is from Leslie Co. who moved here in the 70's. What set are you? im from a different set than Christie and Kathy too.
becca

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 31, 2009
im sure you know that all the bakers are skanks my cuzin amanda jones is gonna whip larae and if christie sticks her nose in i will give her some

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... 10 min Well 176
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 165,478
Renita reams 5 hr The Real Yeti 8
marvin 9 hr Ding ding ding 3
jennifer miller 17 hr fairy g mother 42
Kerri barron abrams 20 hr Katy new 15
Wendy's in Mount Vernon (Apr '15) 21 hr Dawn 25

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance