Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26307 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Laughing Slew

Kent, WA

#23087 Jul 1, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad this gave you a laugh.I just don`t care for the other explaination of nasty words.
Unless they're misspelled or from the right, right ??? I saw the Stevie pass HYPOCRITE ! LMAOROTfu~
grgg

Shepherdsville, KY

#23088 Jul 1, 2012
a,,
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23089 Jul 2, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad this gave you a laugh.I just don`t care for the other explaination of nasty words.
More lies!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23090 Jul 2, 2012
You waste our and your time.Get a life!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23091 Jul 2, 2012
Lmao

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#23093 Jul 2, 2012
****Thank you, Lightening, for posting The Raven. It has always been one of my favorites!****

During a dinner party, the hosts’ two little children entered the dining room totally nude and walked slowly around the table. The parents were so embarrassed that they pretended nothing was happening and kept the conversation going. The guests cooperated and also continued as if nothing extraordinary was happening.

After going all the way around the room, the children left, and there was a moment of silence at the table, during which one child was heard to say,“You see, it is vanishing cream!”
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23094 Jul 2, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You waste our and your time.Get a life!
You posts and Stevie's jokes are the biggest waste of energy/time here... Keep doing it, but forget to vote...THANKS !
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23095 Jul 2, 2012
Slew,you really can do better than WTF,and this was for him/her.But you are welcome,any way.
Rand Paul Supporter

Mayfield, KY

#23097 Jul 2, 2012
That woman took my cookie, she took it and ate it.
I was soooo mad. I was angrier than a bear whos FISH
was taken. And I took the womans purse and ran off,
I took it and she can deal with it! Then I stepped on her head! Hahahahaha.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23098 Jul 2, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Slew,you really can do better than WTF,and this was for him/her.But you are welcome,any way.
Unfortunately, ANYONE is a more informed voter, than both of you...
Toidi Slayer

Blue Bell, PA

#23099 Jul 2, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, ANYONE is a more informed voter, than both of you...
Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23100 Jul 2, 2012
In your case EVERYONE.... Take whatever you need j dumb.... Why should today be any different ?
Toidi Slayer

Blue Bell, PA

#23101 Jul 2, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
In your case EVERYONE.... Take whatever you need j dumb.... Why should today be any different ?
OK, I'll explain it to you. I am not one of the 2 people you were talking about when you said "both of you". Hence, you were actually complimenting me(and everyone else). I had no idea that you thought so highly of me.
j dumb

Kent, WA

#23102 Jul 2, 2012
Since you answered, you included you... As for your interpretation....NOPE ! LMAOROTFu~!
joey party

Fayetteville, NC

#23103 Jul 2, 2012
she shouldnt have been on the ground, survival of the fittest, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, joey pluskota love to party hardy cracka's
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23105 Jul 3, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You are a waste.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23106 Jul 3, 2012
Suck it up boy / girl.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23107 Jul 3, 2012
Equal "opportunity" ?? Slow down, old pervert...
Slapper John

Salyersville, KY

#23108 Jul 3, 2012
By the way. The woman thank got stepped on died of old age last year.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23109 Jul 3, 2012
And whitehair is her grandfather...(joke)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking 36 min Roger 2
Did Little Caesars Pizza Change Their Crust? (Sep '15) 1 hr Theiflowlifeworks... 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Szabo 166,303
thomas cromer in jail 19 hr lllJanee Doe 5
Tammy Stewart Wed friend 1
Iga expired food Wed Scruem 7
Marlene Miller McGill Wed JBB234 11

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages