New Hope Baptist Church Gets Robbed

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
crimestopper

Brookville, PA

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Anybody know anything about who might be responsible?
i know

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 27, 2012
your mama
Mee

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 27, 2012
I robbed it and would do it again.
I had to spend $10 in gas driving to Richmond to get beer. The churches are responsible for my extra gas bill. I'm going to start taking it back.
By the way, i have Bibles for sale.$2.00 a piece. Email me at [email protected]
mmmmk

Brookville, PA

#4 Feb 27, 2012
I heard Cody and Jeremy Owens were the the ones to blame!
low life

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Mee wrote:
I had to spend $10 in gas driving to Richmond to get beer. The churches are responsible for my extra gas bill. I'm going to start taking it back.
this is the kind of people that want the county to be wet.
I know

Krypton, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2012
Some of that Owens family , are liars, thieves, & scum of the earth.
I know

Krypton, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2012
They were seen stealing flowers from graves, they are low.
wtf

Belleville, MI

#9 Mar 3, 2012
yes wrote:
Jeremy and Cody aint the only low life thieves around! There is allot more. but yes cody and jeremy are trash just like kirsta and kendra and there a$$face mother!!
Wow some people really love to run their mouths I know Cody Jeremy Kendra kirsta and marecca they are not what y'all say they are. They are good people who live their own life unlike some of you. Whom ain't happy unless your running that mouth get a life folks stop talking about them
smh

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2012
Mee wrote:
If this was Facebook I would like this.
fb friend

Heidrick, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2012
Marecca is my facebook friend and I just saw where she is openly and very publicly having a sexual nasty conversation with a stranger from austraila! can you say hoe? and all along she says shes in a relationship with another dude from Berea! slutty
ewie

Heidrick, KY

#13 Mar 7, 2012
nasty!!! but hey, I wish they would all move to Austraila!
my opinion

Hazard, KY

#14 Mar 7, 2012
Yea, them dum heads get on computer and lie,one lie after another, they discuss me ,stupid merassa raised her kids to be the way they are.heard they steal from mereccas aunt that looks like dirty Sally on gunsmoke,& hey they live on her property.
2funny

Heidrick, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2012
my opinion, that was hilarious!!! and true!
wtf

United States

#16 Mar 8, 2012
I have invited them over to my place and never missed anything at all. So you wanna call them thieves. You have no clue who your talking about. Don't you think that this family has been thru enough and the last thing they need is people like y'all running your mouth about them. Who ever you are if you got something to say face them for gods sake. Cowards is what each and every one of you are. Marecca on the other hand does not talk like that on Facebook. Grow up folks this is crazy.
Another lie

Hazard, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2012
O yel she did I red it mysef ,feller wuz supose to ben frm another country, he he how, culd ben a woman she talking with I sen it hapend to one woman she toght it wuz a man it wont.how funny ,and it wuz dirty talk thum 2 wuz talkin.
Nutty

Hazard, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2012
That is a nutty thing to do talking with straingers no telling what kind of people they are.
wtf

United States

#19 Mar 8, 2012
What is wrong with having friends. From other countries tell me that. Why talk behind their backs because u ain't woman/man enough to face them.
smh

United States

#20 Mar 8, 2012
Do any of you all know Mae and Wendell vanwinkle?

“Not today, maybe tomorrow.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21 Mar 8, 2012
smh wrote:
Do any of you all know Mae and Wendell vanwinkle?
Lets leave Mae and Wendell out of this please. Thats some of my family. However if theres something nice that you have to say i'd gladly pass it on.
smh

Mansfield, TX

#22 Mar 8, 2012
Big Sky Country 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets leave Mae and Wendell out of this please. Thats some of my family. However if theres something nice that you have to say i'd gladly pass it on.
Oh I have nothing bad to say about Mae and Wendell but you do realize this is their family that is being talked trash about and marecca is their daughter Jeremy Cody Kendra and kirsta are their grandkids. Did you happen to think about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Pikeville Parent 161,226
Candi (welfare hound) 5 hr CAndi 8
megen wilson lied 13 hr Shamful 1
Misty Holt (Aug '09) 13 hr STFU 35
461, cops pulling over people with trailers mor... 18 hr Banana 1
Tiffany Hysinger ( Stewart) Mon friend 13
Child molester in hammonds trailer park Mon Anonymous 1212 10

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages