Next Last
lady girl

Jefferson, GA

#1 Oct 5, 2010
are they still fooling around, if not i want to date him
unknown

Brownsville, TN

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Who is Cristy Miller the girl he had the baby with? Don't know but anyway I thought that he was talking to Nikki Cotton. Don't know how true that is. But hey girl if you want to date him I don't blame you he is very fine. The best looking thing that rockcastle co. ever seen. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
Autumn

London, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2010
unknown wrote:
Who is Cristy Miller the girl he had the baby with? Don't know but anyway I thought that he was talking to Nikki Cotton. Don't know how true that is. But hey girl if you want to date him I don't blame you he is very fine. The best looking thing that rockcastle co. ever seen. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
eeeeeeew, Cristy Miller isn't that 80 lb. nasty looking (looks 90 yrs. old) druggy girl is it???? The one who's maiden name was Vaughn? Shawn could do MUCH better than that!
LaLa

Huntington, IN

#4 Oct 5, 2010
unknown wrote:
no the girl he has a baby w/ is jamie weaver...not jamie childress-weaver the other jamie weaver. Jamies a very pretty girl...mustve got sick of his shit.he may be good-lookin but thats ALL he has goin 4 him.
poor shawn

London, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2010
Yeah, it's ashamed to say, but you're right!! You'd think after what happened to Gary, that Shawn would know better....but I guess not! I hope he finally sees.
Wrong

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2010
Shaun is not seeing ANYONE.
Kate

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2010
poor shawn wrote:
Yeah, it's ashamed to say, but you're right!! You'd think after what happened to Gary, that Shawn would know better....but I guess not! I hope he finally sees.
Yes he does know better, Kristy Bussell just talks and NO Shaun is not dating her either
asdf

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2010
lady girl wrote:
are they still fooling around, if not i want to date him
he's not fooling around with anyone.... his life has changed totally, it has been for the best, taking one day at a time I heard he started going back to school. He needs a good woman
swf

Somerset, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2010
LaLa wrote:
<quoted text> no the girl he has a baby w/ is jamie weaver...not jamie childress-weaver the other jamie weaver. Jamies a very pretty girl...mustve got sick of his shit.he may be good-lookin but thats ALL he has goin 4 him.
Have u seen Jamie lately?
hello

London, KY

#10 Oct 6, 2010
saw him at a wedding Jamie's grandmother got married. Shaun was there with Jamie and Shadan, looking real good.
girl

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2010
Shaun Denny always looks good he was the first boy I ever had a crush on I will always love you Shaun
kyc

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 6, 2010
Me too
lady girl

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2010
unknown wrote:
YEA I KNOW HER and if they were in the sack together or her gold maxima 02 modle i would be afraid to date him and i hope he has cleaned himself up and dont end up like his dad , she has 4 kids and a grandson and is almost married even when they were seeing each oter after garys death IM JUST SEEKING THE TRUTH B4 I JUMP N TO A BAD THING WITH SHAUN
baby blue eyes

Brodhead, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2010
Get the facts straight, these girls were friends of his dads - no he is not dating anyone, especially right after his dads horrible death.
london junky

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Oct 19, 2010
shawn works at kfc and at mt vernon and lives in broadhead and them girls christy and debby were they doing his dad for druggs i heard that to b true less any one knows any different
really

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2010
london junky wrote:
shawn works at kfc and at mt vernon and lives in broadhead and them girls christy and debby were they doing his dad for druggs i heard that to b true less any one knows any different
when he start working there?
not hardly

Kittanning, PA

#17 Oct 19, 2010
I doubt that dude! Gary was the one who was always trying to find the drugs!!! He didn't sell them! SO u heard wrong!
true talk

London, KY

#18 Oct 21, 2010
Shaun works out of town 12 hr days Somerset
jeff c

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 21, 2010
true talk wrote:
;;;this is jeff i work in somerset didnt know shawn worked here man thats cool where does he work if you dont care to tell me
jeff c

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 21, 2010
true talk wrote:
where at dude he might help me get a job there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min another viewer 161,220
megen wilson lied 5 hr Shamful 1
Misty Holt (Aug '09) 6 hr STFU 35
461, cops pulling over people with trailers mor... 11 hr Banana 1
Tiffany Hysinger ( Stewart) 20 hr friend 13
Child molester in hammonds trailer park Mon Anonymous 1212 10
Cop callers Mon None ya 1

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages