does anyone know this Guy
babygirl

London, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2009
i know him...what do u wanna know???
real man

London, KY

#3 Dec 23, 2009
where is he at now and is he still married??? I want his wife.
guess who

London, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2009
Does Boone have a son??
mean man29

Stearns, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2010
I think he is still around and good luk getting his wife i tryed and she wouldent give me the time of day she is still in love with him i guess just woundering if anyone has seen or heard from him thought he was kinda a cool guy
mean man29

Stearns, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2010
Yes He has a son i think he is about 6 or so now why?
someone

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 14, 2010
jeff is a great man and if anything she is lucky to have him
a real man

London, KY

#8 Jun 14, 2010
Funny u should say that you would have to be another one of his ladies he plays because everyone that really knows him knows what he is, he is a low life sorry dad and if she has him she is crazy he is a player and she can do a lot better than him. If you know her tell her come see me I think she is one sexy lady!!!
use to be his friend

London, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2010
I came across this and I have to respond because I have known Jeff for years and he treats his ladies like shit , He takes them for what they have and when you talk to him he is bragging like he s got everything. I also know Sharon and I think she is a real good woman she just needs to stop talking to Jeff and he was the lucky one to have a woman that was as good as Sharon, she has two sons and she is a great mom to bring those boys up by herself . I think it is stupid for people to put on here she is lucky he is the worst thing that ever happen to her. Go on with your life and if you are back with him kick his sorry as- out because I see him talking to other women at Dennys all the time. you can do a lot better.
TLH

London, KY

#10 Jul 7, 2010
someone wrote:
jeff is a great man and if anything she is lucky to have him
LMFAO she is lucky what a joke he was the lucky one .He can look everywhere and never find a woman as good as she was to him and i can`t believe she would have ever put up with him like she has in the past he needs a good reality check. I think he is a few short !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Disciple of Darkn... 170,519
Rockcastle County Sheriff's Office (Dec '10) 3 hr limited choices 68
What happened to Chris and Steven Frederick and... (Oct '10) 6 hr Josh 34
Dancing 8 hr Concerned citizen 6
Sabrina Hensley 9 hr Dirty trucker 2
How to make some cash 18 hr Boo 3
terry harding 23 hr Michael 5

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages