That's what they get it's bout time
i know

Tomball, TX

#3 Feb 11, 2011
What happened
Jody

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2011
What are you talking about? Are they in trouble? Which Camerons are you referring too?
i know

Tomball, TX

#5 Feb 11, 2011
There all in jail go check it out
okay

Somerset, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2011
Its about time! They are Rats though! And thats a fact, so they probably wont be in long
jody

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2011
no one has answered my question, which Camerons are you talking about? Which jail are you taking about? Are they the Camerons on Brindle Ridge? What happened?

Thanks,
thewholefamdamil y

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Feb 12, 2011
jody wrote:
no one has answered my question, which Camerons are you talking about? Which jail are you taking about? Are they the Camerons on Brindle Ridge? What happened?
Thanks,
No, it's not the Cameron's from Brindle Ridge. It's the ones that live behind Ramsey's trailer park. Steve & Paula and two of their children, Stephanie and Steven Jr. were arrested for trafficking in a controlled substance..........To answer the rest of your question, they are in the Rockcastle County Detention Center. I don't know if their other children have been indicted or not. Just keep checking the jails website and/or here on Topix and you will know. Jessica Newcomb was indicted for the same thing as well. Haven't looked at the jails page since this evening so I don't know if anyone else has been indicted or arrested for trafficking.
old friend

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Feb 12, 2011
Stephanie what has happened to you??? You were such a wonderful person in school. Please don't let drugs ruin your life. You are better than that.
Jailed Family

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2011
thewholefamdamily wrote:
<quoted text> No, it's not the Cameron's from Brindle Ridge. It's the ones that live behind Ramsey's trailer park. Steve & Paula and two of their children, Stephanie and Steven Jr. were arrested for trafficking in a controlled substance..........To answer the rest of your question, they are in the Rockcastle County Detention Center. I don't know if their other children have been indicted or not. Just keep checking the jails website and/or here on Topix and you will know. Jessica Newcomb was indicted for the same thing as well. Haven't looked at the jails page since this evening so I don't know if anyone else has been indicted or arrested for trafficking.
Are they going to change the name from RCDC to the Cameron Detention Center? OMG, the whole family is incarcerated!
number one hater

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2011
good i dont care about any of them but i do hope that they lock up that triffeling lisa. she has done more illegel activities for a much longer period of time than all the rest of them put together. hell she probally rated on the rest of them. her and her old man live in the paint lick area and cook meth if not every day the every other day.she pushes drugs from richmond to danville i know for a fact she does. her old man i dont know him but he must be one stupid ass. lisa has been fucking his boss for the past year and a half and not only that his brother in law pays her for her blowjobs.she fucks her old man brother law in his and lisas bed. karma will bite that bitch hard!
well

Somerset, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2011
What about Cody? He needs to be.
u know

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2011
why u all talking about the cameron, and some people need leve cameron and let they be
Hillbillies on PCP

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2011
They need their own reality TV show.
Samanth fhafter

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2011
i will kick your ass again and i hate sam from lisa cameron
HaHa

Marengo, IL

#16 Feb 13, 2011
HaHa Shane Cameron just pulled out of the Brodhead apartments. I guess him and his wife are on the sh*t too.
Heard it at Mc donalds

London, KY

#17 Feb 13, 2011
I hear that they are talking so hard they had to start tapeing second and third tapes, looks like it aint over till its over
MR BIG

AOL

#19 Feb 14, 2011
well I heard this at mc donalds too that big mc was 100% beef to BUUUUTTTT..... don't believe what you hear?
i know

United States

#20 Feb 14, 2011
There all getting out today!
you know

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2011
NEed to geT some more on the same street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My would McConnell Support this? 7 min CleanEmOut 2
Matt Dees does NOT need to be sheriff 2 hr DonnieDDeeds 36
R Travis Brenda is a liberal Democrat 2 hr Ronny Raygun 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr mdbuilder 177,888
spud man what the you know what you doing ? 5 hr Misty 3
anyone else get a call to vote for Doug bishop? 12 hr Minia 10
Charlie kirby 13 hr Triple10 5

Mount Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages