Smart shopper

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Where is the best insurance agency in mt. Vernon? I'm looking for auto coverage.
abcd

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
mathis insurance agency
suggestion

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Farm Bureau had it for over 20 yrs .Had couple claims and there was no hassle. They are very good to help you and explain things to you. They treat you as a person not just another ins. quote. and that is so nice to see this day and time. Would recommend them for all your ins. needs.
For real

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2012
IM THINKING ABOUT SWITCHING , TO MATHIS OR FARM BUREAU ,OURS RUNS OVER 2 thousand a year , JUST too much DOUGH
Smart shopper

Schiller Park, IL

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Mathis is where I'm at now. Renews in Jan.'13; they seem to sell me what they want to sell me, not what I ask for. I may try farm bureau. Do you have to own land?
suggestion

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 11, 2012
No. You can get whatever u need there. I have all my stuff insured there .I insure my vehicles there full coverage cheaper than just what's reguired at other places. I am just one person recommending them but I'm sure others have had same service as me. They are there for people not the quotes.
Sfc

Danville, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
I would also recommend Farm Bureau, I have Auto and Homeowners Insurance with them
Duh

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
If they don't give you what you want,why did you buy it?
Kelley

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Farm bureau is way to high. Lots of rate increases
Julianne

London, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Siinglintons is outrageious , pure robery!! and just think when they make it manditory for health Ins---it will be the same way rates will go sky high.
virgo

Vilonia, AR

#11 Nov 13, 2012
if everyone has to have it, it should be at a cost that everyone can pay even people who make min. wage should be taken into consideration. everyone doesnt make a lot of extra money, 20$ a month wouldnt hurt tham a bit, pretty sure they have made a kiilin off people.
knows

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 13, 2012
our insurance is a lot higher here because of all the uninsured motorists.
dkrycek

South Jordan, UT

#13 Dec 6, 2012
I have been searching for a good car insurance company lately. Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions and tips! http://www.cibl.ca/html/products/
julie

Liberty, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
i have singleton and they were the cheapest by far

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,786
Puppies 7 hr Errday bluntup 1
Turn around bright eyes! 14 hr jerry clower 7
i hate white men 15 hr The Real Yeti 76
them swamp boogers walking too late? 16 hr ChrisHansen 39
Chris Sowder 18 hr Tom 2
Floyd st dealer Thu I know the truth 10

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages